Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


He was different than any guy that I had ever met. He was intelligent, highly attractive, but also very mysterious. Everything in me was fighting to stay away from him. But it was like he had this hold on me. And I didn’t want to let go of it. He opened my eyes to so much, he literally changed me, he brought out sides of me I didn’t even know I had.

 

He was bold and not afraid of anything. He did things that people thought about in their most wildest private thoughts, of course anyone could fantasize about something overall raunchy, nasty and sexy. But he made it happen. Everything about him that screamed danger, I  surprisingly found sexy. He was a risk taker. And little did I know he was about to turn my life upside down. And you know what they say once a good girl goes bad she’s gone forever.

 

Before him I had only been with one other man. That was my ex husband. His name was Jordan. I thought he was the one. Jordan was my first real official relationship and I had just turned twenty five when I met him. He was everything I thought I wanted in a man. He was a church boy, got along with both of his parents, he didn’t have any kids so no baby mama drama. He Graduated from Cal state University and he had a good job, a car and his own place. And to top that off he respected the fact that I was a virgin and wanted to wait until I was married. Oh did I mention the brother was FINE.

 

I thought it was too good to be true, and I was right. It had seemed like I had followed everything right. But yet I still ended up divorced and hurt three years later. He changed his mind on having kids, and on top of that sex with him was unfulfilling. Many times I would have to finish my own self off if you know what I mean. I talked to him many times about our sex life and wanting kids. But he would always flip out on me. It was beginning to be too much, too damn stressful and it put a strain on our marriage. It’s like I didn’t even know the man I married. And apparently I didn’t because he was having sex alright… with someone else. And I was done.

 

So that’s the story about Jordan I know short but this story isn’t about my ex and I. This is about well… I’ve always been a quite shy girl. I’m an Aquarius its in me naturally. But behind this silent girl was a curious woman screaming to come out. My ex just didn’t know how freaky I could get and so he ran to someone else. But to be honest I didn’t either at least until...

 

“I don’t know why you talked me into this. You know I am not the club type.”

I said as I looked in the visor mirror of my friend’s car as I reapplied some pink gloss to my lips. Even though I wasn’t into the club scene. I had to admit I was looking damn good. My curly shoulder length dark hair was on point. All my curls were popping perfectly. And my black tight fitted body con dress was the business. Shoot I just stepped out just so I could show off my outfit. I had bought the dress over a year ago and never had worn it, and got dammit somebody was going to see me in this dress. Tonight was the night.

 

“And that’s exactly why I brought ya crazy ass here, Look Alisha you’ve been divorced for over a year. Now its time for you to get ya grove back. Now shut up and quit complaining and just pretend to have a good time you ol prude.”

 

“Oh no you didn’t Mila.”

 

Mila had been my best friend since middle school. And she was definitely the girl I shouldn’t been hanging around because she was what you’d call “fast” back in those days. But with my conservative, laid back personality, and her wild, and crazy personality. We meshed together somehow and balanced each other out.

 

The club was bumping and as soon as we stepped in the club we walked straight over to the bar for some drinks.

 

“I’ll have a long island ice tea and she’ll have a sex on the beach.” There was Mila taking initiative and ordering for me when I didn’t ask.

 

“Um I can speak on my own.” I said in a slight attitude.

 

“Awe shut up girl I just ordered it because you need some form of sex in your life, even if it is a drink.”

 

“HA HA not funny Mi Mi”

Our drinks came and as soon as Mila grabbed her drink she was headed towards the dance floor. I followed suite and drank my drink as I swayed my hips a bit to the rythem of the beat of a song. I looked over and glanced to my right and saw a man looking dead at me. I felt a little akward at first. But quickly glanced away. Then looked back, his eyes engaging on me, looking at me so intensively.

 

He was sexy… perhaps the sexiest asian man I had ever seen in my life. But I thought “asian man equals small dick” He could never satisfy my needs. I felt so bad for thinking that, but that’s what I grew up hearing. I was so close minded I know but meeting a man in a club was not my cup of tea anyways. I finished my drink and walked over to a near by trash can and threw my cup away. And when I turned back around to head back out to the dance floor there he was.

 

“Hey…”

He said in a deep sexy voice. He was tall and all I could do was look up at him. And smiled a bit to myself as I looked in his honey colored hazel eyes, identical to mine.

 

“Hey…” I said back.

 

“lets dance”

 

“Uh nah no thank you…” I said rejecting him, he was cute and all but I was just not feeling it. I wasn’t the “back that ass up” dancing kind of girl. It felt like sex on the dance floor and I just found that to be to dirty and uncomfortable for my taste.

 

“I wasn’t asking you to dance, I was demanding you too.”

 

Oh this guy was bold, and I was looking at him like he had lost his damn mind. Who in the hell did he think he was talking too. Demanding me to.

 

“Excuse me…”

I said in an attitude and before I could go off he flashed the prettiest smile and walked right behind me. And grabbed my waist aggressively and I my behind bumped into his front hard. He began to whisper in my ear.

 

“I’ve been looking at you all night. You are so beautiful and I just couldn’t resist being around you.”

Unknowing to me my hips were swaying and his hands were on my waist and we were indeed dancing. I thought he was running game, of course he was. But at this point I thought what the hell. And turned to face him and I whispered.

 

“Okay, just one dance.”

We danced together to Drake SHUT IT DOWN. I know not the most romantic song in the world. But the song had a unique slow vibe to it. And it was sexy enough for us. It was like the song and this man had me in a trance. It was like we were both in a trance. And for that moment, I forgot where we were and that there was people in the room. I didn’t even remember moving across the room, but there we were in a dark area in the club my back against his frontal slow grinding up against him. His hand slowly tracing up my right thigh, and another one cupping left breast.

 

I thought to stop him, but I didn’t. I was curious of what he may do next. And I was anticipating it. Everything in me was telling me to shout stop. But my mouth was silent. I couldn’t even hear the music anymore. It was playing I know, but in that moment all I could hear was my heart pounding and feel his fingers inside my panties rubbing gentle soft circles on my clit. And his other hand pinching at my nipples. We just continued to dance, grind. I could feel his hard dick protruding against his pants. And as he rubbed my pussy faster. I grinded into him harder. Still in our slow steady pace. He breathed in my ear, and I moaned against him feeling myself shutter against him as I came. I turned to him and looked in his eyes. And he fed me his finger as I licked my juices from his finger and licked my lips.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever did in my life. And I wanted it.

 

“Whats your name?” He asked me.

I looked back into his identical eyes and said breathlessly

“Alisha…”

 

“Oh hey girl there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” Mila said to me shaking me out of my trance. She looked at me and then at him. But his eyes never left mine. He reached in his pocket, and then shook my hand.

 

“Call me Alisha…” He said as my hand slid slowly from his and he walked off leaving a card in my hand. I took a moment to glance at it just to read his name Liam ju.


“Mmm alright girl I see how you work it.” Mila said smiling at me.

 

I suddenly got worried oh no did she see what happened, did everyone…

 

“what you mean, what did you see?” I questioned worried and scared of what she and others saw.

 

“Him slipping you the number, girl its about time you start dating again.”

 

“That’s all you saw?”

I questioned my heart beating faster than it was before.

 

“Yeah… girl are you feeling okay?” The look of worry on her face and the tone in her voice told me that she was concerned about my well being and that she didn’t see anything that had went on between the stranger and I. Which made me feel relieved.

 

“Um yeah… yeah I just uh felt a little nausea, you know me and liquor don’t mix well.”

 

“Yeah I know you’re not much of a drinker. And that’s why I ordered you the sex on a beach. But damn that doesn’t have much liquor in it at all.”

 

“Well you know maybe we should just leave, I’m getting real tired anyway.” I said as I covered my mouth as I yawned.

 

“Alright I’m ready to bounce too, let’s go.” And with that we headed out the club.

Chapter two coming soon.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.