[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

 

Fourth of July; all boats will be out on the water and no one will be there to interrupt us. The rocking motion will help us on our love voyage and you can scream & moan as loud as you want, while the fireworks burst in the air.

 

 

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5162 Read: 31866
Published: July 17 2012 Updated: May 19 2013

1. Chapter 1 by readlover [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (677 words)

Hey Ladies.. Short Story couple chapters then "el fin" 

2. Chapter 2 by readlover [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (995 words)

Hopefully tonight if time permits i'll be finished with this. 

3. Chapter 3 by readlover [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1143 words)

So what was suppose to be a quickie turned into .... I really don't know. Its still a short story just taking me longer to write for what reason I don't know. But here is another update hopefully i'll have another very quickly. 

4. Chapter 4 by readlover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (939 words)

My first year of college is OVER! YUSS SUMMER! It's good to back. I've missed chamber sooo much! This summer I hope to finish and get some new material out. I've held a lot in for a long time. HAPPY SUMMER LADIES. I will be a beach bum for the whole summer so hopefully the tranquil waves will help me write more.

 

Please excuse any errors for the story. Its been a while. This story was suppose to be a quickie, but it took me forever. Maybe tomorrow i'll finish it. Who knows??

Enjoy!

5. RAW by readlover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1408 words)

  So you lovely ladies probably don’t want to hear about my day, but I will share it with you any ways. I woke up at the crack of dawn to catch a ferry (boat) to go to another island next to mine to hike and go to the beach. Now it’s hot outside and the hike was nice but long. At the end of this hike was a lovely beach. Beautiful! I loved it so much. I backed stroked, front stroked, left stroked in the water. Then had to hike back to civilization and catch another ferry back to my island. Now I had an awesome day, but I’m extremely tired from the heat and all that swimming. But because I love chamber so much I wrote an entire chapter just to update so I can be finished with this story. And this short excerpt of my day was so you know that I don’t like to make people wait. So I wrote to my heart’s content. Now I hope I get up for church tomorrow. Excuse my errors and I hope you enjoy the last installment of BOAT HOUSE!! YEPPIE!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.