Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Early update wassup! c;

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


.........

 

 

Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness; It activates memories, encourages conversation and sparks creative activity...

 

 

.......

Joe smiled as he walked with his best friend down the street late that night. 


Aaron walked Joe home, humming happily.


"Come in, I have this new game and--"


"No um...I have some stuff I should take care of." Aaron looked at Joe, biting his lip before he leaned forward and kissed the other. Joe kissed Aaron back before he broke out into laughter. "That was weird.." Aaron laughed.


"It was, I will see you tomorrow fag." Joe winked at Aaron.


"Not if I see you first twinkle toes." The other cooed, heading off in the direction of his house. 


When Aaron arrived to his house he plopped onto his bed, running his fingertips lightly over his lips. "Weird..." He smiled softly.

 

.....

Joe woke up shaking. He had two broken ribs and some internal bleeding, though he was unaware of those two things, but the worse part for him was that the face he took such pride and joy in was ruined, swelled up like a giant balloon.

 

He didn't know where he was but the back seat of some car wasn't the last place he remembered being. 

 

Joe carefully got out, groaning as he looked down at his naked body. He was sore beyond belief, everything he could possibly imagine hurt. 

 

The hurt man looked around, realizing he was in a fairly abandoned small parking lot. He walked, looking for something he could wrap around himself, finding an old torn up rain coat and slipped it on. He scowled at the obnoxious yellow color of it that clashed oddly against his tanned  skin.

 

Joe was suddenly attacked, forced down to the ground by someone he didn't see coming. 

 

"Give it back!" His attacker yelled furiously.

 

"The fuck is your problem?" Joe pushed the man off with all his strength. The twenty year old sat up, examining the old man carefully. He looked old, though his nasty beard and ratchet appearance was off putting, he still seemed faintly young at the same time. "You're not all there are you?"

 

"I'm tired of people stealing from me! I'm tired! I'm tired! I'm tired!" The man yelled in a fit of rage.

 

"How was I supposed to know that it was yours y--"

 

"You stole it! You stole from me! Why God why do you let his happen to me?" The man dropped down on his knees.

 

Joe was beyond confused and he starting moving backwards away from the man, "You need help..."

 

"You took my wife, my sister and my daughter...but not my coat. God please not that." He broke out in a fit of tears.

 

Joe shook his head, starting to walk away, running a bit despite the pain In his side. 

 

"Please!"

 

He needed to get home and quick.

 

........

 

"He's in a coma...he passed out on the street and who knows." Sam said to Tom quietly. "They...someone hurt him," she said, covering her face, "God, Tom they...they hurt him and raped him and...who knows when he'll wake up? It might take days, month, years...he almost bleed out internally." She buried her face in Tom's chest. "I just--" Sam wiped her tears.

 

"Shh...it's okay Sam...he'll be alright. It's Joe we're talking about. He's a fighter, he won't go down so easy." He ran his hand across her back soothingly.

 

"Sam?" Joe's father came in.

 

Sam lifted her head, smiling softly as she went over to give him a hug. "Mr. Johnson."

 

"I told you to call me Don." He smiled, pecking her forehead softly before going over to his son. "How is he?"

 

Tom examined the man as he talked to Sam. They seemed oddly close, but Tom certainly knew this wasn't the time to question it, besides it was probably nothing.

 

Don reached over brushing a few stray blonde hairs from Joe's face. "I keep telling him to get a hair cut." He smiled softly. "We'll find the guys who did this to you..." The man said quietly to Joe.

 

"Do you think it's true that they can hear whatever we say when people are in a coma?"

 

Don nodded, "I think so, I hope so..."

 

Tom shifted slightly as Don turned to him. "One of Joe's friends?"

 

"Um...I...yeah...something like that" Tom mumbled.

 

"Joe bullied him until I came around." Sam butted in.

 

"Oh...I'm sorry. If I'd of known I'd--"

 

"No it's fine. Without Joe I technically wouldn't be this close to Sam...." He smiled.

 

Sam smiled lightly,shaking her head. 

 

"I hope he gets better. I was just telling Sam that Joe is definitely a fighter.he won't go down that easy."

 

"Yeah," The older nodded, "He's definitely a fighter." 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Feel bad for Joe yet? No?...guess I have to try harder huh?

I feel for him a bit. Though I have a soft spot for him because he has been a character of mine since I was like eleven and I got to see him grow and change as I got older. As well as lung, he's also in my heart and I love them both even though they are assholes. Lol

And I'm glad to introduce Don in this chapter, Joe's no good daddy ;)

 

hope you enjoy, for updates schedule it's on my profile

 

also if you interested in my fanfiction I have a link on there as well

but be warned, it is Yaoi/gay romance so if you don't like that then I suggest you don't read them. It's not full on sex scenes though.

 

kk love you guys bye bye  

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.