Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, the other stories will be updated on Sunday or either next Friday. :)

 

Hope you like this chapter! :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


  Affection and contact...

----

"What do you mean I can't fucking come in?"

"You heard me! Why'd you pester that innocent boy?No You don't just pester him you brutally beat him, and you think I'm okay with that? He's a sweet kid who--"

"Who is a freak who has a fucking disease...honestly Sam..." He said in disbelief.

"He can't help his problem Joeseph, he was born that way and as far as I'm concerned he's perfect..."

"You're kidding me..." Joe threw his hands up, "You're a fucking physco..."

Sam slapped Joe before he could say anything else stupid. Then she pushed him out the doorway.

"Don't fucking talk to me, don't fucking come around me, or Tom," She pushed him again, "And tell Lung that I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of him too. Cause all he's doing is following behind your stupid ass."

"All this over some guy you barely even know?"

"You know why I'm doing this Joe...don't play dumb. And it hurts me that you would do something inconsiderate like this, it's disrespecting my father and it's sure a hell disrespecting Aaron..." 

Sam shook her head and went back to the open door as Joe rubbed his cheek.

She turned around, "I hope you're very happy Joeseph...you're 20! When are you going to grow up? This is your last chance to graduate high school before you're too old for it..."

She slammed the door and went to the room and started changing. Sam wasn't paying attention to Tom, who was watching her with a blush on his face.

"Enjoying the view buddy?" She asked as she wiggled out of her pajama pants.

Tom's blush grew, as he openly stared at her round bottom, which was covered by a pair of Lacey panties.

"It's okay if you are Tom. No harm in enjoying things." She smiled and put on a short pair of shorts. 

The girl climbed on the bed and crawled over Tom, who was sitting against the bed post. "Did you enjoy last night?" She whispered against his lips. Her hands ran up his thighs, before she kissed him. Tom moaned in response.

Tom pressed against her lips but stopped after a while, "Hey I..." He started, but didn't finish.

"Too fast?" She asked but didn't pull away

"No...well yeah but I don't mind. But I need my meds..." He whispered.

"It's cool, I'll walk you and maybe we can go grab a bite to eat." 

"Maybe..."

"You should talk more, you have a lovely voice," She kissed him again.

"Thanks...I like yours too..." He chuckled slightly. He never felt happier in his life.

"Your laugh his gorgeous too." She smiled giving him a peck.

Tom looked into Sam's eyes, "Are you doing this because you feel sorry for me?" 

She smiled, "No, I think you're a good guy, and I shy guys a lot and a bonus is that you're older looking and attractive." She smiled again.

She got off of him and stood up, "I love Joe...but he can be a hassle sometimes..." Sam walked to the otherside to grab her shoes. "I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again."

"Promise?" Tom smiled and got along with her. He stood behind her and with a blush on his face he wrapped his arms around her hesitantly.

"I promise Tom..." Sam giggled lightly, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

He was getting so used to this kind of  affection in such a small period of time. Mostly because Sam was so affectionate.
But he felt like this was something he needed...something he could get used to.














Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.