Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 Me and you...


----

Joe walked home, completely mad and upset about what just happened. He felt betrayed. How could Sam want that freak over him? Honestly Tom, in his mind, was just going to be another disappointment...Just like Aaron was. 

If he ever saw Tom again he'd do something, anything bad to him. Joe hated him with a passion, he didn't care what Sam said.

As the twenty year old stepped into his room he looked down at the books he had for the summer school classes he was supposed to be going too. He picked them up and threw them, and tore pages out in the process, leaving a big mess to clean up later. In his fit of frustration, his next victim became his television, which he pushed over. He became out of breath and tired after he demolished his wooden T.V stand. He always had anger problems, and he found it best to take it out on Other things that weren't people. Unless it was Tom, then that's a completely different story.

The man slowed his breathing, and closed his eyes tightly. He hadn't cried in so long, and he didn't want to. Joe hadn't thought about Aaron in so long and then Sam had to bring him up. He hated Aaron just as much as he hated Tom. He couldn't help it, he knows Aaron didn't deserve to be hated, but Joe couldn't help but feel it was his fault for making him care.

Joe took out his pack of cigarettes and lit one as he laid on the bed. After his anger subsided he just wanted to sleep, and relax. His heart was beating so fast and the tears threatened to come down his face. He turned on his side and let the ashes of the cigarette fall to the floor.
----

The walked down the street hand in hand, as Sam leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to feed you to death, and get you to gain as much weight as physically possible." Sam smiled up at him, "Okay?"

Tom looked around at the people giving them stares, and he tried to ignore them, "Yeah...you can try, but I have to be careful of what I eat..."

Sam kissed his jaw line, "I know...I had a friend...Aaron...he had the same thing you have but he didn't start getting it til he was older...I cooked for him a lot..."
She paused for a bit, "He...he was Joe's best friend, before that idiot Lung. Joe took it pretty hard when Aaron died...I did too..."

Tom pulled her closer as he gave her hand a little squeeze.

"My father had lipodystrophy too...but he had the one where you gain weight instead of not being able to gain...He's still alive and kicking though...he's hanging in there. He's in a nursing home while my mothers on vacation for a bit...he's going blind..." She looked down at the sidewalk.

As she looked down Tom stopped and turned her so they were facing each other. He lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. "Everything will be alright..." The teen looked into her eyes. "You're an amazing girl for understanding and not judging me and being there for your friend and not looking down on your father for having this disorder...I just wish more people were like you Sam..." He whispered against her lips, as he went back in for another kiss. She gripped the front of his shirt pulling him closer.

She pulled back and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding..." He gave her a tight hug.

The ambulance whirled by along with the fire trucks loud alarms, making both of them jumped.

"There must be a fire somewhere..."

Tom nodded, "Lets go check it out, that's in the direction of my house anyway..."

 






Chapter End Notes:

:) hope you guys enjoyed 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.