Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey :D

i know it's kind of short, but I think the story is kind of piecing together a bit. Tom's getting more comfortable with Sam and Joe is getting more upset rather rhan angry, in my opinion. 

 

So anyways here a new chapter. I hope you enjoy! :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


You and I
....

~Forgiveness 

"What do you mean? The fuck is Lipo--whatever...?" Joe walked around Aaron, "You wait now to tell you're best friend that you're dying?" He pushed Aaron backward, causing him to fall. 

"I'm not dying...please listen to me Joe..." Aaron pleaded, standing once more only to be pushed down again by the outraged man.

"I'm done listening to you. You fucking lied to me all this time." He practically growled, pointing his finger accusingly at Aaron. 

"I know, I'm sorry..." He sighed, "Calm down Joe...."

"Don't talk to me right now...Leave me the fuck alone..." Joe walked out, furiously slamming the door, leaving Aaron on the floor.
-------

Smoke blew inside the small room, clogging the air. Joe leaned his head back, opening his mouth for more smoke to pour out. He left hospital and was home now with a few friends, who were all either drunk or high, passed out on his couch. The man still went to Therapy when he felt like it, but besides that he carried on as usual, partying, drinking, smoking...sex. He didn't feel the need to change.

"Hey Joe...Joe. What are--?"

"Lung I told you seven fucking times to shut the fuck up." Joe blew the smoke in Lung's face, causing him to cough. "You're so annoying..."

Ed patted Lung's back, "Chill out Joe."

"Going for a walk..." He stood pulling on his jacket to go out into the night.
---------

Joe stood in the store, staring at the cereal boxes, as if searching for an answer on them. People walked by with curious expressions, but from the smell it was obvious that he was high, or partially there.

"Excuse me...I do believe I'd like a box of Cheerios, so can you move you're ass out of the way..." Sam nudged him to the side, "Where's you're sidekick at? Rolling more blunts for you?" She teased as she put her box in the cart. 

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"late...early..." She shrugged, "Hop in...you're stupid you know that?"

Joe hopped into the cart, ignoring the strange glances that he got. "Shit...I know...." He chuckled as Sam began pushing the cart. "Wait..." He wanted her to stop the cart, he turned the wrap his hand around Sam's arms.

She stopped, looking at him with a frown. "What Joe?"

"I love you..." He whispered, raising up to rest his forehead against Sam's. "I love you so much..." Joe mumbled softly, moving in to kiss her.

"Stop Joe...stop..." Sam tried pulling back, but he took hold of her, resting his hands on her cheeks.

He shook his head, "You're all I fucking have right now, how can you not understand that? Out of all the people why Tom? Why?"

Sam smiled sadly and stroked Joe's hair, "Sit down Joe..." She pulled back and kissed his forehead, "Lets talk about this when you're not high...or angry..." 

He reluctantly sat down, "Where's Tom?"

"He's here..."

"Midnight runs...just like we used to do?"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Sure Joe..."

------

"Hey, I was looking everywhere for you..." Tom smiled and walked up to Sam. "I got some...paint for..." His brows furrowed, "Why's he here?" He looked at the sleeping Joe in the cart.

"Well he's high for one thing...So I couldn't just let him pass out In the middle of the aisle..." Sam shrugged, "I know he's the last person you want to see right now..."

"Yeah...pretty much...What makes you think I'd want to see him?"

"I never said you want--"

"Then why is he here?" Tom pointed at Joe.

"I told you..." Sam wrapped her arms around Tom, "Don't be mad..."

Tom let out a sigh, "I'm not..."

He threw his things in the cart, making sure to hit Joe, before he walked off. "I need to go get a few more things...."

Sam rolled her eyes as she turned the heavy cart, following after Tom.

-------

"Joe...something...something bad has happened..." Tears poured down Sam's face, "Aaron he..."

"I don't care what happened to Aaron..." Joe said quietly.

Sam frowned, walking over to Joe in quick strides, "You don't care that your best friend is dead? He committed suicide Joe...cause of you..." She pushed him with all her strength before tossing a note at him. "He sent me this..." It fluttered down landing beside Joe. "You're Sorry excuse for a best friend Joe..."

She started walking towards the door but stopped and turned to him. "Ya know he was scared Joe...you were to busy partying to ask him why he was getting so skinny...why he could only eat certain things, why he wasn't smoking anymore...he was afraid to tell you because he knew you'd hate him..." She shook her headed to the door, "Merry Christmas Joe..." She slammed the door behind her.

---------

Joe woke up in the cart alone in the middle of the super market. He climbed out, making the cart roll and causing him to fall to the floor.

He rolled over on his back and brought himself to his feet.

Joe walked out of the store, only to realize that it was morning, time for his therapy.
--—----

"So you're mom went to therapy today. I paid for her first session." Sam smiled, moving closer to Tom on the couch.

Tom smiled, "I'll pay you back as soon as I can, I promise."

"Don't worry about it..." Sam moved forward, kissing him. "I just want to help." She climbed over him and kissed down his neck. His hands traveled down her back, hesitantly traveling lower.

Tom became used to this, yet right now he had no clue what to do. He looked at Sam who seemed to understand as she took the lead.

Sam pushed her hips down to Tom's. he gasped softly, his hand traveled lower to her bottom. The teen squeezed it softly, causing her to lean into the touch.

Tom licked his lips and flipped their positions. He raised her hands above her head and went down to bit her neck roughly, marking her.

Sam moaned softly as she saw his dominate side come out. He sucked hard, leaving a bruise on her neck. Gasping softly she arched up into Tom.

The teen started undoing her jeans with his other hand as she panted against his neck in anticipation. After getting her pants all the way down, Tom latched his mouth onto the nipple that poked against the thin material. She gasped, moaning Tom's name softly.

He was about to move to the next one when the door opened.

"Honey I'm home! And I brought a guest!" His mom came in and he quickly got up. Tom chuckled as Sam went to go find a shirt in Tom's room that covered the went spot Tom left on her shirt.

He stood up and went to greet his mom and her guest, "Hey...uh..." He looked in surprise as he saw Joe, who was staring back at him with the Same expression.
---——–—–

Joe made it to his therapy session a few minutes late, but he figured he at least showed up so that was good. There was a woman sitting in a chair across from the doctor in the office.

"Ahh...Mr. Johnson thank you for finally showing up. This is Mrs. Porlin. She will be joining you for a few sessions."

Joe eyed her quietly before sitting in the chair next to her.

"Now the reason I have paired you two together is because you both have lost someone very dear to you. Yet you both seem to be dealing with it in different ways. Mrs. Porlin, you are in denial and Joe you're just...Angry..." The doctor looked at the two. "I want you two to get to know each other a bit, socialize. And then we will get to why each of you are reacting differently to your lose.."

The two looked at each other. All Joe could think about was what he could possibly learn from talking to this woman.

--———•———–--












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.