Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sam was in the Kitchen, Mr. Johnson's kitchen to be precise. She was making breakfast after she had spent the night over there. Don wanted to catch up with her since it'd been a while.

They had dinner and it was pretty nice.

Sam leaned against the counter and thought about last night and bit her lip softly.

-----------------

"So you're off for summer and you come back to date that weird kid? What happened to you and Joe?" Don asked, raising his brows.

Sam rolled her eyes and sighed, "You're son is a big man whore and you know this. Can't keep his junk in his pants. " she mumbled.

"He's definitely trouble. " Don smirked at her as she stood taking their plates to the kitchen. He stood and followed.

He leaned against her, hands on either side of her on the counter as she washed the dishes.

"Like father like son." Sam said, glancing over her shoulder to look at him. "Girls are just so drawn to bad boys for some reason, when will the good guys win?" She cooed, turning to face him after she set the dishes aside.

"Good guys will never win."

"So is Joeseph a good guy right now? Cause he sure isn't winning..."

"You now what I meant Sam."

"No, I don't know what you mean. But I know what you want..." she bit her lip, looking over his face.

Don chuckled, "You're a hard one to crack."

"Cause I don't need to be cracked." She hummed, loosening his tie, shifting him a bit closer.

"Let me crack you anyway I'm sure I can change your mind..." his hand slide down to her waist, pulling her completely against him.

Sam laughed and Don followed suit. "Go to sleep Mr. Johnson." She moved from his grasp and moved to head upstairs.

"Hey..."

Sam stopped, turning around to look at him once more.

"Joe will be alright..." he said softly.

"I know." She smiled.

_-_-____-------

Sam was brought back to attention when Don entered the kitchen, moving the eggs from the fire. "Don't burn 'em, jeez." He said.

"Oh shit, sorry..." she stood next to him, "they aren't too bad though." She shrugged, "Tom likes them burnt anyway, he should be over any second. " Sam slapped the hand that was creeping toward her ass. "I don't think Tom would appreciate our playful banter, or what happened last night."

"Nothing happened last night."
Don smirked edging closer to her, pulling her close as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Close for comfort."

"Not close enough." Don put his forehead to hers, "this is more like it."

"We stopped this a long time ago."

"I miss you. "

There's was a knock on the door and Don reluctantly pulled away.

"No more of this, move on, your son is in the hospital, so stop chasing me and worry about your son." She said seriously before smiling to get the door.

Don sighed, making himself a plate before retreated upstairs before Tom came into the kitchen.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Short and sweet but very important 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.