Tom Williams thought it was going to be an okay day, until Joe, comes in to tease him while he's at work. He has a genetic disorder called lipodystrophy, which causes weight lose in his face and limbs. Tom has the appearance of an old man, the kids at school give him hell for it. To make matters worse he sees the beautiful black woman walking to his register, while he is being harassed by Joe.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters:
Classification: GeneralGenre: Drama
, SlashStory Status:
NoneWarnings: Adult Situations
, Character Death
, Dark Fic
, Extreme Language
, Original Characters
, Sexual Content
, Work in Progress
August 14 2012 Updated:
July 04 2015
1. All I've ever been by Intangible [Reviews - 21] (1357 words)
2. Mercy by Intangible [Reviews - 6] (1022 words)
So I've been to caught up in school and RPing and how GORGEOUS Robert Downey Jr. Is to update anything, so I decided to update this. Since.i have a week off for holiday and all:) enjoy!
And I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
3. Affection and contact... by Intangible [Reviews - 4] (605 words)
So, the other stories will be updated on Sunday or either next Friday. :)
Hope you like this chapter! :)
4. Me and you by Intangible [Reviews - 8] (635 words)
5. Him by Intangible [Reviews - 4] (2306 words)
So I was supposed to update this forever ago, sorry...
exams and stuff and sculpture is crap and blah blah blah... :P
so here it is
enjoy and review :)
6. Forgiveness by Intangible [Reviews - 4] (1335 words)
i know it's kind of short, but I think the story is kind of piecing together a bit. Tom's getting more comfortable with Sam and Joe is getting more upset rather rhan angry, in my opinion.
So anyways here a new chapter. I hope you enjoy! :)
7. Gravity by Intangible [Reviews - 1] (1477 words)
8. What's in store for us... by Intangible [Reviews - 2] (1244 words)
9. Touch by Intangible [Reviews - 1] (511 words)
10. Yellow by Intangible [Reviews - 2] (836 words)