Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A typical encounter between political fixer Olivia Caroline Pope & President Fitzgerald Grant III.




Author's Chapter Notes:

banner

 

 

 

This is something I wrote after the Season 1 finale and forgot all about. I thought I'd post it before it wasn't relevant anymore. I'm not really a writer but I am a fan and hope you Scandal heads find some pleasure in reading this. 

 

 

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

“Damn it Fitz!”

Olivia was looking straight at Fitz after having pulled away from him with accusation in her eyes. 

“I didn’t come here so we could make out with the Secret Service lurking only feet away.” 

She felt dishevelled even though all he’d done was to untie her hair from it’s pony tail.

Kept smoothing it with her hands, eyes searching the ground for the elastic band.

 

“Bullshit!”

He said this preparing to laugh at how brand new she was acting. Pursing his lips he asked,

 ”Did you really think I wouldn’t touch you, or hold you to me? Even though as much as I love you...

I probably hate you just as much, if not more, right now! And that’s a lot Olivia.”

 

He was sneering now, his affection and resentment for her at war on his face.

 

“We keep doing this... this conversation has no place in reality! I’m not perfect, I know standing here, with you, I’ll never be that. “

She turned away as Fitz stated matter-of-factly,

“You’re here because you need to be here, with me.” 

“I can’t have you.” She countered. 

 

Fitz stepped up behind her and whispered,

“Doesn’t stop you from wanting me does it?...How bad does it get, huh?So bad it makes you sick with need?

Remember California Livvie? You ever have it so good with anyone else?”

Olivia didn’t move, speak or breath and that answered all of his questions.

 

 He moved to stand beside her to say,

“I want visitation, regularly. At least once a week, alone, and to able to call you when I can’t sleep.”

“You want to invoke your paramour rights Mr. President?” 

“Don’t be crude Olivia. You want me in the Oval... those are my terms. What I need. Take it or I leave.” 

 

Liv crossed her arms and nodded to herself,

“You’re blackmailing me.... It must be in the water...”

She almost smiled at the thought.

 “Fine, I can do once every two weeks, one hour, no phone calls only texts and open locations in daylight.”

Fitz shook his head.

 “No, an hour and a half  every week, five minutes on the phone.” 

“Text me, I call you back.” Olivia countered.

“Done.” 

 

“What about Mellie?”

“Mellie Who?”

“Don’t be glib Fitz. She and I have an a agreement, I don’t want to go back on it behind her back. Get her on-board or the deal is off.”

“Nice to know where your loyalties truly lie Liv. Consider it done.”

“Tell Mel to call me, I want to hear it from her."

She was getting anxious to leave.

”The enemy of my enemy..." 

Fitz had mumbled as Olivia pulled herself together.

 

"Now if you’ll excuse me I have somewhere to be.” 

Her black Prada was already on her shoulder waiting to be swung in her steps.

He reached for her elbow in an effort to stay her and asked earnestly,

“All the things  I love about you... I hate in her. Tell me why that is?” 

After sharing a long look, all Olivia had left to say was,

“Goodbye Mr President.” 

And all Fitz could do was pocket his hands and watch her go.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading my first fanfic ever! Well...Vignette anyway. Any comment and feedback are very welcome as I want to get better at writing. Ha det så länge!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.