Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I cheated BIG TIME.

It's 193 words.....yikes!! I'll have to bend my rules once again. Haha. But I havent updated in so long. And it's probably not that amazing. But I wanted Storm to have some flying time:)

Enjoy it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Air;

 

Her favorite of all elements. It reminded her of herself; subtle, yet strong and dynamic.

 

There was one thing, though, that the air had that she didn’t.

 

If earth rose from its place, the air manipulated it. Fire could not spread without it. Water lost beauty in its absence. Air was defining. Air stood alone, and not only that, but was content in its solace.

 

Storm wasn’t. Thor distressed her in his blatant acts of self-destruction for that brother of his. They’d fight about it, and he was always the first to leave. So she’d find solace in the air; flying far from the city and above the waters that changed at the air’s command which was surrounded by the air-pressed earth.

 

He always put her emotions in overdrive. The waves crashed the mountainsides and wind kicked so high she could feel it beneath her open palms.

 

She breathed it in; the element she found herself inspired and intimidated and invigorated by. But all of that never gave her the peace she was looking for.

 

Not until he’d found her and bound her in his embrace would she truly understand the freedom of air.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you loved it.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.