Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all!

This is my new response to Anon's request for "Jealous".

So this started off as a drabble in MarvelComic!Verse; there is an issue of Thor where he and Storm are married and Loki envies this, pinning over her. 

Instead, it's now more of a short excerpt from a larger premise. 

So, I hope you enjoy a little Thororoki:)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Thor crashed through the artifice palace, hammer first. He broke the doors before him and smashed all the illusionary guards as they charged. This was not real. This was all a trick; Loki had been planning this for some time. He’d blown through his own best friends, and was now thrashing a palace his father had built himself. But this wasn’t really his home. This wasn’t really Asgaurd, nor were these really his people. This was Loki, and any illusion he thought best to try and deter Thor.

It wouldn’t work; Thor had a one-tracked mind. He knew what was real. Loki was real. His plans were real. And so were his threats. Loki had Storm. That was real.

He tore the palace apart; the dungeons, the interrogation rooms, the throne room. He began to get desperate. And then he remembered; Loki was inappropriate, and deliberate. He didn’t carry things out like any ordinary criminal, no, everything had to be theatrical. Where else to hide ones lover than their bedchambers?

He searched his father’s; empty. He entered his own; no one was there.

He pushed the doors to Loki’s bedchambers open, and was hit with such strong magic he’d nearly lost conscious. He griped for Mjnoir, but Loki worked quickly. Thor was held, and weighed by and invisible charm and binds. He felt all of his weight, including that of his armor, and the weight of something else, like a boot at his back. But Loki was right in-front of him, hands suspended like a puppeteer. His face grows, delighted, as Thor begins to succumb to the magic Loki has coursing through his body.

Thor’s eyes fall to the ground, heavy, like his hammer when his power was stripped from him.

“Why are you doing this?”

The god of mischief smiles, wide, like one would amongst friends or in the middle of a laugh. But there was no joy, or beauty to this smile. There was no mirth to be found in his eyes. Only madness; Thor wondered if they had always been like this.

“Now I know why you never shared brother”, his grin never leaves, but he closes the space between he and the bound weather queen, “you’ve always managed to get the best of everything”, Loki, unashamedly, inhales the woman’s hair, pushing it aside and sliding his slender fingers along the skin covering her neck and shoulders. Thor screams for him to not touch her. Both hands caress the hypnotized goddess’ face, “the best toys, the best weapons, the best girls—and now this”, his gaze covers her and Thor’s stomach lurches, “you’ve outdone yourself.”

“Leave her, Loki!” The charm binding and weakening the thunder god was beginning to wear quicker than he had hoped, “leave her—tell me what you want, and I will give it to you.”

Loki’s eyes flashed to him and away from Ororo, “really?”

Thor’s eyes went dark, “NO!”

“Now now, I do recall you telling this woman you were a man of your word; did that only apply to her?”, he rose a hand to the thunder god, making the invisible binds twist viciously and the charm weakening his body work over time. Thor felt as if he was aging and being drowned.

“Storm”, he choked out.

Her eyes were golden flecked green, like Loki’s magic. He’d possessed her. She stood, near complacent, but obviously bound, to the post of Loki’s bed. Loki smiled, caressing her like a lover would, like Thor had. Thor’s anger bubbled up in him, and even under the crushing magic, fought and screamed for her.

Loki’s smile was disconcerting, “she’ll make the perfect queen; strong, intelligent, powerful, exquisite”, his hands found purchase on her face, again, “and such a fighter. You really do know how to pick ‘em, Thor”, his smile widens, and Thor hopes his face will split.

“You will die before you marry her, Loki.”

Loki’s grin read something Thor couldn’t stomach to speak out-loud, “I most certainly hope not”, his hands rose to her now, and Thor continued to fight the binds that held him as Loki spoke, “Ororo Monroe, I command you speak.”

Eyes glazed and still traced with Loki’s magic, she does, “yes, my king?”

Loki smiles, victoriously, “enchanting; my queen, I have a request of you.”

Her head turns to him, and her eyes seemed that they would be smiling if not possessed by his magic. Loki, for a moment, wishes this were authentic, because no one’s ever so willing for him these days. And she’s everything he needs, he knows, except his. But he’ll enjoy this, as limited and inauthentic as it may be. “Kill him”, his jaw ticks, eyes locking on her, but watching Thor for his reaction, “then make love to me.”

Her smile is feral, canines and pulled back lips and Loki wants her, “gladly.”

Thor’s reaction was just as rich as Loki had thought it would be. Thor’s hoarse cry to stop this sent shivers down Loki’s spine. Because this kind of madness was enthralling. And she was enthralling; all that power and beauty and prowess, for him. Loki really, truly, felt like a king; and she was the reason.

Thor’s binds suddenly broke, and the spell was lifted. The room changed, and they were in the throne room, and his beautiful, powerful lady was coming at him with all that power and beauty and controlled rage. This wasn’t real. Her hate wasn’t real, and neither was her obedience to his sadistic brother. She did not love him. She did not answer to him. She did not answer to anyone but herself.

“Ororo, fight this; this is madness”, he called Mjnoir to himself, but he knew he wouldn’t use it against her; possessed and controlled by his insane brother or not, she was still Ororo; his teacher, his partner, his confidant, his friend, his lover, and the starting of his world.

Her smile was calculated and snarky and spoke before she did, “is it madness, baby? Is it?”






Chapter End Notes:

Will more than likely be fleshed out at some point. I love it as a spring board. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing. Send me more requests:) R&R.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.