[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

So I decided to try this writing prompt because I had nothing better to do and someone keeps pushing me into writing more. I will not say her name...cough...cough...(Missus James), but I am usually the one that reads and reviews because who doesn't like to read and leave their ramblings. Si here I go....


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges: Lonely Highways
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1250 Read: 5498
Published: July 22 2013 Updated: July 30 2013

1. Chapter 1 by JovanBleu26 [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (495 words)

2. Chapter 2 by JovanBleu26 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (755 words)

So apparently some didn't like how I left the story hanging like that. Well pay backs a ..... So I have decided to continue the story. The is chapter might let you know who is in the truck, but beware I am one that likes twist and turns and soon you will understand why I say that. So enjoy!!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.