[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This was it. They had come a long way from that first disastrous family meeting. And now...today was the day he as finally going to go for it. He had done all of the important things first, like asking her father for his blessing...He just hoped Mel felt the same way that he did, still. 


Rated: Most Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Family, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1145 Read: 2369
Published: February 15 2014 Updated: February 15 2014
Story Notes:

A John and Melody Story. 


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Working It Out:The Proposal by mizgardenia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1145 words)

I know I said I was going to work on how they met...I still need to edit that. It's done but this was complete, edited, and just gathering bytes in my document folder so I decided to post it. 


Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.