Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy this one.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Saturday

Kat:

I wake up around 11 a.m. Dee is not in my bed anymore. I stretch out on my King size bed and rub my bare feet on the soft sheets. Saturday morning. I'm still tired but have to get up. I need to take Katherine to pick up her car in a few hours and she promised me lunch. I feel better about Christopher. I decided I like him. I really,really like him. I liked spending time with him. I liked talking to him. I liked kissing him. I'm even getting the sterotypical butterflies in my stomach just thinking about seeing his gorgeous face Monday in class. I still do not understand why he left after my confession. But, grinding his hard dick on me is a good indicator that he was feeling me on some level. I sigh, the regret in his eyes after. Maybe he thought it was a mistake. STOP IT KAT! I tell myself. I'm not going to think about it, I'll see him on Monday. By that time, I would have figured out what to do and what to say. For now, I'm going to enjoy my Saturday with Katherine.

Our house is not the traditional Shotgun house. It does have the rectangular shape with the rooms lined up one after the other. My bedroom is first, then Dee's, the guest room, and Michelle's is the last room in the house.There are two full baths. One between my room and Dee's which we share. One between the guest room and Michelle's. The front of the house is wider than normal Shotgun homes. It has been renovated to have the living room and kitchen arranged in an open floor plan. It makes it more suitable for entertaining guests. There are hardwood floors throughout the house. Our home is decorated in a contemporary style. There is a red leather sectional in the middle of the living room that can seat 7 people. A large black suede swivel chair sits next to the sectional separated by a side table that the sales person described as origami inspired. It looks like a barrel with geometric shapes cut into it, Dee thinks it's the coolest thing ever. In front of the sofa, is a back and white checked area rug. A 50 inch Sony flat screen T.V. is mounted the the wall facing the sectional.

I walk into the living room, Marcus is lying lazily on the sectional watching music videos on T.V. He is shirtless with a thin sheet covering only below his waist. I can see all the details of the large muscles of his arms, chest,and abs. The man is ripped. His right arm is behind his head and his left hand disappears under the sheet. He turns his head and catches me watching him. He gets a conceited smirk on his face," Hey Kat, you want to help me out with my morning wood?" He slides his left hand up and down stroking his dick under the covers. As I pass him, I hold up my middle finger." Screw you, Marcus." "Exactly, you know you want to." I ignore him and walk into the kitchen area. 

Our modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances. There is a 3 person bar behind the sofa in the living room that looks into the kitchen. It is lined with 3 transparent acylic bar stools. We have a 4 person glass top dining table that is held up by a large, thick, hollow, tree stump. The kitchen itself is narrow allowing only 2 people to maneuver in it comfortably. I stand at the entrance and observe as Josh cooks breakfast and Michelle  places the finished product on serving plates. They are both dressed for the day. Michelle is wearing a flowing green Maxi dress with flat sandals and Josh is in a powder blue and white striped T-shirt and dark jeans. They are freaking perfect together. Michelle notices me first and comes to give me a big hug," Are you alright?" " Yep." Josh looks at me and smiles sweetly," Morning, made breakfast to pay for my overnight stay." I run on my tippy toes to him, wrap my arms tight around his middle,lay my head on his muscular chest, and look up at him with adoring eyes," You know I love you, right? You are welcome to spend the night anytime." "Thanks"' he says and I release him. I examine the food," I'm only going to get some bacon and pancakes cause I'm having lunch with Katherine in a few hours." I annouce. I help Michelle finish placing the serving dishes of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and biscuits on the table. Marcus walks behind me, sniffs my neck, and whispers," Mmmm, offer still stands, anytime." "ugh", I push him hard. He has on a white undershirt and his jeans from last night. I look at Michelle who is making herself a plate of food," Why is it I can get this ass to fuck me but not who I want, to fuck me?" Marcus ask," Who would'nt fuck you?" " Chris" I mumble. He starts cracking up which pisses me off." Why the fuck are you laughing?" I scowl at him. "Cause Chris." he says as if it's an obvious answer. I raise my eyebrows and arms questioningly. He snickers,"He does'nt do one-night stands, says pussy isn't worth the consequences. He had some great epiphany after our first year of college, now he's on some bettering himself type of kick. So, no sweetheart, he ain't going to sleep with you."  "Hmm, okay." I respond cause I don't want to continue this conversation with Marcus. But what he said did ease my feelings of doubt I was having earlier. Michelle stares at me and shrugs her shoulders and mouths the words, " I don't know."I stare at her for a few seconds and then change the subject," Where's Dee? Is she still asleep?" I ask as I sit down with my plate. "I guess so" Michelle answers, "I'll make sure to leave her a plate." The rest of breakfast is uneventful. We just bullshit about school and plans for the weekend. When I finish my breakfast, I tell everyone bye and thank Josh for a delicious meal. They will probably be gone by the time I shower and dress. I text Katherine to let her know I'll pick her up around 2 p.m.

I dress in a cute white vintage romper with a pair of nude Micheal Kors T-strap 5 inch wedges. My hair is in a high, tight bun with my bangs swooped to the side. My makeup consist of lip gloss and mascara only. I look pretty good. As I'm leaving, I notice Dee at the kitchen table with books sprawled out everywhere. " Hey baby girl, you going to study all weekend?" " Yes, madame. Where are you going looking so adorably cute?"   "Visit my sister. You going to make to church and Sunday lunch at my mama's tomorrow?"  Dee nods her head vigorously" Absolutley!" I smile at her, "See ya later alligator." "Later." The girls and I try to do the traditional Sunday lunches after church at my mama's house every week. We might not always make it to church but we always make it to Sunday lunch. I love it, it gives us a sense of being a real family. Sometimes Dee's or Michelle's parents join us. Usually it's just us 3, my mama, my dad if he's in town, and my sister and niece. Josh has been coming for the past 2 Sundays, I think he even looks forward to it now.

I pull up to my childhood home located in a prestigious neighborhood on St. Charles Street in New Orleans. It is a beautiful 6 bedroom 5 bath white colonial style home with cerulean blue window accents. There is a staircase on both sides of the entrance leading up  to massive glass double doors. I enter the quiet home and go to the kitchen because that is usually where my mama is. There she is, feeding Kayla her lunch. " Hello mama." I kiss her on the cheek." Hello my little pumpkin." I kiss my neice on her head. "How have you been Katarina?" " Good mama, let me help Kayla." I say taking the spoon from her hand. " When does daddy come back?"  " Wednesday, he will be in town for 2 weeks." I put the spoon in Kayla's hand and help her feed herself, it's macaroni and cheese. Her grip on objects is getting stronger. That's good, I have high hopes for her. I believe with practice she can improve in many areas. I chit-chat with mama for another 10 minutes and finish assisting Kayla with her lunch and clean her up." You look so pretty Kayla, darling."I pinch her cheeks and get a wide smile which makes me get a goofy grin. I love how such a simple gesture on her part can make me happy. 

Katherine and I have a late lunch at Zea's Rotisserie and grill because I'm craving the Thai ribs and corn grits. " This taste soo good, thanks." I moan. "You're welcome. Thank you for hauling us around last week." She is silent for a while watching me." Katarina, how long do you have left before you graduate?"  "2 years."  " When do you plan on telling daddy that you changed your major to special education?" "Hmmm, never?" I grin. When I started college I was suppose to be a mechanical engineering major with a minor in management. I am suppose to follow in my father's footsteps. He is suppose to teach me the ropes and prep me to take over the company. After my first year, I decided I wasn't feeling engineering and that special education was my true calling. After working with Kayla and spending time at the different facilities among her peers, I found I felt very fulfilled working with speacial needs children. Although I had enough courage to change my major for myself, I am scared shitless to tell my daddy. Katherine was going to be the one to succeed him. After Kayla was born, she quit school to take care of her. Daddy was so disappointed in her. Their relationship has never recovered. I'm his second and only choice left to continue his legacy. I know he'll be devastated when he finds out I'm no longer an engineering major. I'm procrastinating breaking my daddy's heart and changing our father-daughter bond  for as long as possible. Selfish, I know. "He comes back on Wednesday Kat. You should tell him before he gives you an internship at the company and waste both yours and his time. Your excuse of focusing on school can only last so long. I love you little sister, but the longer you lie to him, the more betrayed he'll feel when you do tell him."  " I know, I'll think about it." She was right but I wasn't ready yet and don't know if I will ever be.

I park my lipstick red Honda CRV in a parking space right in front of the open door to Chase Auto Repair Shop. Katherine and I stroll into the shop. There is a handsome 30 something year old man with wavy dirty blond hair sitting at the front desk messing with the computer. He looks up at Katherine and me and smiles," Hello ladies, how may I help you?" He looks pass us and I follow his gaze to my car. He gets a Cheshire cat smile on his sun tanned face, "Who's car is that?"  "Mine," I say," but nothing's wrong with that one. We came to pick up the Honda Odyssey." He ignores that," What color is it?" I give him a bright smile proud of my car color selection," It's a custom paint job, lipstick red. My father paid a pretty penny to have it done. Not another one like it in the city." He extends his hand," I'm Chase, I own this little shop." I take his hand to shake it. "Kat." I didn't think his smile could get any wider but it does,"The only other time I've seen a lipstick red CRV was last night in my driveway." With that he lets go of my hand and winks at me. He's crystal blue eyes filled with amusement. He shakes Katherine's hand. Holy Shit! This is Chris' brother and this is the shop where he works. I don't have time to feel embarrassed by the fact that Chase witnessed my steamy makeout session with his brother. I'm too excited by the prospect of seeing Chris again. My heart is racing. I scan the shop but don't see him. Maybe he didn't come to work today. Wow! That thought crushes my previous excitement. Katherine finishes paying and gets her keys. She hugs me,"Thanks Kat." " No problem." We're walking out when Chase calls me," Hey Kat!" I look back. He has a mischievous smirk and is bekoning me closer curling his idex finger. I narrow my eyes at him and saunter back, "Yes?" I question. He leans over the counter," You know," his voice is smooth and deep now," my brother was right. You are way too fucking beautiful for him." His eyes roam up and down my body.  " But," he stands up, " if you want to see him, he's in the last office to your right finishing up his lunch." He lifts the counter to let me pass. I debate whether to go or not. My desire to see Christopher wins and Chase telling me he said I was beautiful gives me confidence. " Hey darlin," I turn around and he winks at me, " try not to be too loud, I still got customers coming in." He laughs. I roll my eyes and keep walking. OMG! Chris never told me his brother was so cheesy.

I stand outside the door nervous with anticipation. I knock, no answer. I knock again, still no answer. I knock a third time. This time I hear Chris yell," It's not locked." I turn the knob slowly and walk in closing the door quietly behind me. I watch Chris throw away a McDonald's bag before he turns around. And when he does, I just want to rip his clothes off and lick every inch of his well built body. He's wearing a mechanic navy blue jumper with the top half tied around his waist. A white wife beater tank covers the top half of his body. He has these lean perfectly scultped arms, shoulders, and chest. His left arm from the forearm up is covered in a colorful tattooed sleeve. Fucking sexy. "Hey" he says putting his hands in his pockets and looking down. He has light stuble on his cheeks and chin and the way his unkept hair falls around his face is fucking sexy.God, everything about this man gets me wet. He's sweaty, dirty, smells of motor oil mixed with his distinctive masculine body odor," Mmm", and all I can think about is riding his dick. "Hey," I say breathlessly," Your brother said I could come in here," I pause " to see you." He looks confused," He said he recognized my car from his driveway last night." "He's a fucking asshole. Sorry about that." He glances up at me and his tongue starts to play with his lip ring. Fucking sexy. My panties keep getting wetter and wetter. If he keeps doing this shit, I swear  I'm gonna come just standing here. I take a deep breathe cause I need to stop with my pornographic thoughts. I focus on what he just said. I cautiously ask," Are you sorry about your brother or about kissing me?"  "Both." he answers and I see regret in those beautiful sea green eyes again. I feel my heart tighten, my eyes getting wet, all the hope I had earlier about us being together dissipates.

Chris:

I was shocked to see Kat standing here in the office. She looked drop dead gorgeous in that outfit. Those long, smooth mocha colored legs made me think of the fantasy I had this morning with them wrapped around my neck as I ate out her sweet tasting pussy. Her eyes are full of sorrow because I just told her I was sorry about Chase and for kissing her. My heart aches seeing the saddness take over her whole demeanor.

"Is it because I'm black?" she ask.

"Huh? Hell no!" I answer angrily.

"Do you find me attractive at all?" She can barely get it out as she is on the verge of crying. I can't fucking believe she's asking me this. I see the tears start to spill over. Shit! Ugh! I'm trying to do the right thing and keep her away from a loser like me. But I can't stand seeing her cry. It's fucking crushing me. I refuse to have her think any less of herself than what she is. I step in front of her, cup her face in my hands, and kiss her lips gently," Katarina, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I wipe away her tears with my thumbs. She smiles at me and says in a hoarse voice," You are truly the sexiest man I have ever seen." I stare down at her for a second before I crush my lips against hers. I kiss her hungrily and passionately, trying to put all my desire for her in that kiss and leave no question in her mind that I am without a doubt attracted to her. She kisses me back with the same amount of voracity. My hands move from her face to her chest where they lightly graze over her swollen nipples. I grip her small waist in my hands and walk her until her back is against the door. Her hands undo the top half of my coveralls that is tied around my waist. I feel her warm hand slip into my boxers and grip my dick. I groan into her mouth and feel her smile. She pulls out her hand and I release her mouth to catch my breath. We are both breathing heavy. She looks at me with her lovely dark brown eyes and a seductive smile. She lifts her right hand and stares in my eyes as she licks it from the bottom of her palm to the top of her middle finger slowly and back down again. It's fucking sexy as hell. She brings that hand back to my rock hard cock and encloses her hand around it. I brace myself with my hands against the door. She works my dick with expertise; twisting, jerking, increasing and decreasing her stroking motion, she uses her other hand to massage my balls just right. All the while, she's moaning in pleasure and telling me how much she likes the feel of my long,thick dick in her hands. "Fuck Kat, I'm about to... to fucking... come," I pant with my face nestled in her neck. Her voice is silky soft as she whispers," Good. Cum for me Christopher."And that's fucking it. I do. And it's fucking incredible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.