Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everyone for reading. I hope you like it!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Monday

Kat:

I have 30 minutes before my 1:00 literature class. Plenty of time to visit Kayla, it's on the way to class. Ahh!!! I'm so excited to see Chris, I want to do a happy dance. I haven't seen or spoken to Chris since Saturday. Fuck, that was so hot! That man makes my emotions go haywire. One minute I'm ready to fuck him, the next I'm ready to go on an ice cream eating, self-pity, all night crying binge, then I'm jerking him off. Speak of the devil. I spot Chris casually strolling in front of the library. He's wearing dark skinny jeans and a thin long sleeve shirt. His black backpack is strapped on both shoulders. Damn, his ass looks tight. I'm gonna have to explore that shit next time. "Chris!" I yell. When he turns, he looks aggravated at first but then I see a sweet smile form on his lips. He glances down and waits for me with his hands tucked deep in his pockets. I'm dressed in fitted bootcut jeans, a red swoop neck racerback tank top and brown flip flops. "Hi, handsome." I say as I wrap my arm around his strong bicep. "Come with me. I have someone I want you to meet." He lets me guide him to the Employee Childcare Center. We walk in comfortable silence until I interrupt it."Umm," I hesitate, he keeps looking forward,"Chris," "Yes"  "Do you want my phone number? I know you can get it if you need it, but do you want it?" He stops, I know he sees the uncertainty in my eyes. He holds my face in both hands and kisses me quickly with his pillow soft lips. "More, please." I breathe out slowly. He chuckles, and presses his lips to mine again, this time he nibbles my bottom lip before releasing it. "Yes Kat, I want your number" and hands me his phone.  At the Employee Childcare Center, Kayla is playing with a keyboard. She is doing well with her gross motor skills. She is manuvering her hands purposely to hit the various keys on the keyboard. "Kayla," I coo." I have someone I want you to meet." I stroke her hair. "This is my friend Chris." Chris is standing next to me with an easy smile, "This is my niece, Kayla." "Hi Kayla," he reaches out his hand and Kayla extends an uncoordinated arm. Chris catches her hand and shakes it, "nice to meet you."  "Miss Katarina," Jocelyn, one of the caregivers calls to me. "I'll be right back," I tell Chris. "She likes peek-a-boo," I lightly pat his ass.  "Miss Katarina, are you going to pick Kayla up this afternoon?" " No, Jocelyn, my sister has her car back, so I'll just stop by to visit between classes. Is that alright?" "Of course." "Thank You."     

My heart melts as I see Chris playing peek-a-boo with Kayla. She has one of those big toothy grins on her face and I can hear her giggling too. OMG, she seldom giggles. I rub his ass again cause I can't help it. It feels so nice and firm." Hey charmer, we need to get to class." I kiss Kayla on the top of her head,"Bye pumpkin." " Well, Miss Kayla, it was a pleasure to meet you." Chris kisses the back of her hand. She maintains that large grin. I really, really like Chris. I peck his cheek and give his butt a healthy squeeze.

Chris:

I like how Kat effortlessly shows her affection for me. I know I shouldn't but I want to spend more time with her. Maybe, I can allow myself a few months of happiness before I graduate and leave. I'm certainly not worthy of her in the long run but maybe just for a little while I can pretend that I am.

We leave our literature class together. "Kat, I gotta go to work now." I pause. " What time is your last class tomorrow?" I'm a little anxious, I haven't asked a girl to hang out in 3 years and back then it was only for sex. "Umm," she bites her full lower lip and closes her eyes thinking."11" she finally says." My last class is at 12. You want to come by the shop and have lunch with me before my shift starts?" she focuses on my eyes and I nervously run my hand through my hair. Kat smirks,"Fuck yeah. In the office slash lunchroom, right?" I laugh, "Yep." I kiss her and this time I make sure my tongue tastes hers. I suck on her enticing plump lips. " See you tomorrow," I speak against her lips. I give her a few more hasty pecks before I leave.

Tuesday

Chris:

I'm on my way to pick up some Subway for my lunch with Kat when my phone alarm sounds. I look at it,"Fuck!" I need to go back to school and pick up my schedule for the internship interviews. "Fuck!" I text Kat Sorry, running late. I have to go back to school to pick up an interview schedule.  She answers It's okay. I'll pick it up and wait for you.  I text sorry. Thanks.

I run into the engineering office. "Hey, I'm here to pick up my internship interview schedule." The pretty African-American secretary smiles at me, she seems familiar."Hi. Name." "Christopher James." She looks through the files,"Here you go Mr. James," she says eyeing the envelope. " O , Mr. James, since you are in the top 5% of your class," she looks through a smaller stack of packets," you have the opportunity to interview for an intership position with the international company, Gulf Engineering." "Thanks." I don't show it but that's fucking awesome. That's one of the top companies in the world. The possibility for job placement out of state even out of country is huge.

Kat:

I have on short tan shorts and a baggy off the shoulder white shirt with gold flat sandals and gold bangle bracelets. My hair is in a high ponytail and bangs swooped to the side. I'm dressed too cute for today. "Hello Chase," I greet Chris' attracrive older sibling. He gives me that smug smirk,"Hi sweetheart, dick that good you came back for seconds?" he says with his pleasant southern drawl. "Just lunch this time handsome." I lift the subway bag and wink at him which makes his smile get wider. "Hey, since you gonna be coming around here, come meet my crew." He ushers me to the car repair area with his arm around my shoulders. He has on loose fit jeans and a white V neck T-shirt that shows off the top of his chiseled chest. I leave the Subway bag and my keys on the front counter. "Hey Chico, stop for a second and come meet Chris' woman." I backhand Chase on his chest. Damn, he's solid." I'm not his woman, I'm just a friend." "Well, Shit woman. I want a friend like you." I roll my eyes at him,"Fuck you, Chase" and as soon as the words leave my mouth I regret saying them because I know where this is going. He gets that devilish smirk and glances down at my chest," I most certainly would love to but," he sighs as he holds up his ring finger on his left hand to show the gold band,"unfortunately I'm married," and pouts.

Chico is a 40 something year old Hispanic man. He is bald,tall, and built like a fucking freight train. He has this don't tuck with me ex-gang member type of look. He has a Navy blue mechanic jumpsuit on. His black and gray tattoos on his neck and hands are visible. Judging from that, I'm pretty sure the rest of his body is saturated with tattoos. "Kat, this is Chico, my other mechanic.  Chico, this is Kat, Chris' wo..., " he turns his gaze to me,"sorry, Chris' friend." Chico gives me a smile that seems genuine but awkward. I don't think Chico smiles too often. He wipes his greasy hands with a rag before he shakes my hand." Nice to meet you Kat." He has a thick Latino accent. I could easily see him attaching holmes or esse naturally to his sentences. "Likewise." I smile brightly. "Come on darlin," Chase says as he moves his hand to my mid back to led me to a back door that opens into an unremarkable patio area. There is a wooden pinic table and 2 wooden bench seats on either side of the table. A giant blue beach umbrella in the center of the table provides plenty of shade. The teenage girl that was sweeping stops and watches as we approach."Hi Maria. this is Chris' friend," this time when he says friend he makes quotation marks with his fingers,"Kat." I roll my eyes at him. "Kat, this is Chicos' daughter, Maria. She spends Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons with us after school. She's a great help around the shop. They had half a day today so she's here early." Maria is a thick girl but has curves in all the appropriate places which makes her body appear more mature than her chronological age. She is wearing jean capris that are cuffed at the bottom, a blue polo shirt and white keds. She has long wavy black hair that is currently unrestrained and whips her face when there is a gust of wind. She gives me a huge smile, leans the broom on a wall, and pulls me into a tight hug. "Hi, I'm Maria. O my God, you are so pretty. Isn't she pretty, Mr. Chase? I love your outfit,OMG, it looks so cute. I love the shorts and shirt and those sandals are to die for. We have to go shopping together. I don't get to shop too much for clothes since I wear a school uniform almost everyday. But, I love your style."She talks fast. It's hard to keep up with what she is saying. I hold up my hand and she stops talking. Good, at least that worked. Did she even take a breath? Jesus Christ. I smile at her. She's cute. I like her especially since she likes my outfit. I look over at Chase. He is rubbing his temples as if he has a headache."It is nice to meet you Maria, thank you for all your compliments."She looks anxious to speak but I keep my hand raised. Chase is backing away to the door we came through and I start to follow. I glance back at Maria who looks so sad and pitiful like she just lost her best friend. "I'll be right back," I tell her. That returns the gleam in her eyes. "Chase," he turns around quickly and rest his hands on the top of the door frame making his sinewy arms flex. When I halt in front of him, he leans his body forward." Can I ask you something?" I say. He smirks" No, darlin. I ain't gonna fuck you. I told you, I'm married." I push his hard chest. " Shut up ass. Where is this saint of a woman, anyway?" He straightens up,"Angie's not here today, I'll intoduce you next time." We're quiet for a second. "Chase why'd you say I'll be around?" He has a relaxed smile,"Cause Chris has never invited anyone to the shop before. Plus that man had a shit-eating grin all day Saturday after you left. So, I figured you're a keeper." I watch him leave as I process the information he just gave me. Okay, so that means he likes, likes me, right?

Chris:

I rush into the Auto Shop. Chase is sitting at the front desk watching me with amusement. "Hey." I greet him. "Hey," he answers. "Your woman is out back with Maria," he hands me the Subway bag and her keys nonchalantly. I would tell him she's not my woman and just a friend but I like the idea of referring to Kat as my woman. I'm also in a hurry so I don't have time to engage Chase in a nonproductive conversation.

Standing at the opening to the patio, I admire my woman in short shorts dancing merengue with Maria. The teenage girl hooked up her phone to the outdoor sound system and convinced my woman to dance with her. Kat's round ass is fucking perfect. I can't take my eyes off of it as she smoothly alternates popping one ass cheek to one side then the other. She follows Maria's moves flawlessly. They gain an audience as Chico and Chase join me at the doorway. Kat and Maria continue dancing skillfullly and giggling until the song ends. We all clap when it's over and Kat and Maria hold hands and curtsy. They both seem very pleased and overjoyed with themselves. This makes me get a ridiculously satisfied grin. I'm glad she's having a good time here. Chico clasp my shoulder, " I like her holmes." "Thanks man." He goes back to work. Chase yells at Maria," Come on girl, go help answer the phone in the front." She races past us, "Yes sir, Mr. Chase."Chase then points at Kat," Remember, no riding that dick today, Chris has a lot of work to do." I'm about to tell Chase to fuck off, when I hear Kat respond. Imitating a southern black slave as she bows her head and cluthches her hands together in a pleading manner she says,"Oh yessa massa Chase, I gon be gud, sir." She grins at him and flips him off. Chase turns away laughing,"Crazy ass woman."

"That was really cool, you're good." I scratch my stubbly cheek. "Latin night at House of Blues." she answers as she sauters towards me. "Sorry I was late. Thanks for picking up lunch." I set the bag on the wooden table. " What do I owe you for the sandwiches?" " A mind blowing kiss and we can call it even." She grins innocently as she steps in front of me. I feel the right side of my mouth curve upward. I really like this girl. I grip her neck, angle my head to the side for better access and smash my lips to hers. I waste no time delving into her sweet tasting mouth. I hear her moan in satisfaction. Our tongues wrestle for dominance as both of us can't seem to savor enough of each other. My hands move to her back and continue their descent until their reach that ass I've been dying to grab. I grope the perfect orbs and she whimpers. I press her against my erection and groan as I grind into her. I 've never been so fucking aroused just from kissing someone. She threads her fingers through my hair as we continue kissing. Kat finally pulls away out of breath. "Holy fuck, Chris! Remind me to pay for lunch again. Wow!" I lean my forehead against hers and softly massage her butt." I guess that qualifies as mind blowing?" "Hells  yes." I smile at her satiated expression. "Come on let's eat."

Kat:

"So, I met Chico. He's one scary looking motherfucker." I say.

" Yeah, but he's good people."

"I like Maria, talks a lot but she has a cute and bubbly personality. Hard to believe that Chico's her dad."

"I know. She comes here afterschool when her moms not home. Chico doesn't like her at home by herself."

"Are Chico and Maria's mom together?"

"Nah, but he takes care of his responsibilites. He's a good dad."

" The only one left to meet is Angie, Chase's wife. Which must be one hell of a woman to put up with him."

"Hmm." Chris just shrugs his shoulders. I can sense he doesn't particularly care for this woman from his reaction.

I narrow my eyes at him," Do you not like her?"

"She's alright." he answers and goes back to eating. I decide to drop the subject.  "Did you pick up your internship packet?"

His eyes light up,"Yep, interviews are in 3 weeks."

"Is there a particular one you really want?" I'm done eating. I put my chin in my hands with my elbows proped on the table and stare at him like a lovesick teenager. Because this man is truly beautiful when you take him all in.

"Yes." he says excitedly. "There's this company called Gulf Engineering, it's one of the most prestigious worldwide. It offers job placement options out state and out of country."

"That's awesome. You must be pretty fucking smart cause only what? like the top 5% of the graduating class are even granted an interview with that company?"

He smiles proudly," Yep."  " Hey, how do you know so much about it?"

"Ummm. My sister Katherine, Kayla's mom, is the secretary in the engineering department." I choose not to tell Chris that my father is the president of the company. I don't want to put any pressure on him or make him nervous or make things awkward between us. I don't even know if that information will affect him but I still elect to keep my mouth shut. I'll tell him after the interviews. He finishes his sandwich and mimics my position with his face in his hands observing me. "So, your dream job is to be a mechanical engineer for Gulf Engineering working in another state or possibly out of the country?"

"Yep. Anywhere but here. How about you. What's your dream job?" he ask with genuine interest.

"Well...I'm not exactly sure." I bite my bottom lip thinking." I'm a special education major but don't want to spend my days couped up in a classroom. I know I want to work with special need kids like my neice, Kayla. But, I want to be able to explore different techniques and approaches with them. So, more  along the lines of special needs therapist. I know. I need to sit down and figure it out one day." I sigh, thinking about my father.

"When you're ready you'll figure it out." He touches my cheek with his thumb.

I reach over and grab his hand as I stand up." Walk me to my car gorgeous." He stands with me and links our fingers. Going through the repair area, I holler,"Chico, it was a pleasure meeting you." Chico nods his head in acknowledgement,"You too." Maria is the only one at the front desk. She is doing homework. "Maria," I let go of Chris' hand as Maria comes around the counter. We give each other a tight hug. "Miss Kat, you are so pretty. Don't forget we are suppose to go shopping. I'm so glad we met. I can't wait til you come by again. We'll definitely chat more then." " Call me Kat. You are freaking awesome and we will go shopping." I assure her. We had exchanged numbers earlier and I even got her to speak slower and more coherently. "Bye sweetie." "Bye Kat."

We walk outside to my car. Chris traces a line from my naked shoulder to my bare clavicle and up my exposed neck. His callused fingers feel so pleasant caressing my skin. We stop at the drivers side door of the CR-V. Chris stands behind me and I shut my eyes as he continues with his manipulations. I tilt my head to further expose my neck and his fingers accept the invitation as they follow a path further up my collar."Mmmm." He takes my earlobe in his supple lips, nibbling and licking it delicately. One of his hands grips my waist while his other hand has found it's way under the top of my shirt. His rough hand softly massage the top of my breasts. He whispers in a deep, hoarse voice," I'll see you tomorrow, Katarina." His breath is warm and he's stubble feels enticing as it scapes over my skin. It sends delectable shivers throughout my body and a pleasurable heat between my thighs. Fucker knows what he's doing. I lean the back of my head on his hard chest. "Later, Chris" I manage to get out. I'm definitely going to have to use my vibrator tonight.

Kat:

I arrive home. Michelle is laying leisurely on the couch watching one of the Real Housewives reality shows on Bravo. Josh is in the kitchen doing dishes. That is a fucking good ass man. "Hey babe." I wave at Josh who turns around and nods"Hey Kat, how was your day?" " Freaking awesome!" That gets Michelle's attention. She pops her head up."Why?"  "Because I just came from hanging out with Chris." I jump on top of her. I rest my head on her chest and she wraps her arms around my back to hug me. "Cool Katty. So. Did he give it up, yet?" I sigh and dig my head under her chin. "Fuck no. But O my God, everytime he touches me, just touches me, not to mention kisses me." I wiggle my hips and moan reminiscing of the sensual manner that man handles my body." That man has me soo fucking horny."  "Hey Michelle, you think a woman can get blue balls? Cause I fucking have blue balls." Michelle laughs, "Probably." She pets my head." If I had a dick I'd fuck you till you couldn't walk, babe." She thrust her hips up reiterating her statement. "Ohh.. you're so thoughtful. Thank you. But, I only want Chris' dick right now." " That's soo HOT!, If I buy you a strap on, can I watch?" Marcus says staring down at us with a big grin like a kid who was just offered the biggest lollipop in the world."Fuck off, Marcus." We say in unison. He holds up his hands in surrender backing away." Just putting it out there." I should have known he was lurking around if Josh was here making lunch. The three of them have some kind of advanced math class together at 12:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes they have lunch together after class. I snuggle with Michelle for a few more minutes. I give her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll be in my bunk." "Alright Jayne, we won't disturb you." I go to my room.

I take off all my clothes. I dig through my drawer of sex toys and get my vibrating bullet. This isn't going to take long. I can feel my core getting wet with anticipation. I consider going to an internet porn site. I don't feel like waiting for video uploads that might not even be all that arousing. I'm ready to come now. I just need a little mental stimulation. I so want to masturbate to Chris but feel if I do I might jinx it. I don't want to put any expectations on Chris if we do happen to sleep together. I want to go in fresh with him, no presumptions on what he would do or how he would feel. I lay on my bed naked, spread my legs, put my vibrating bullet on low while I gently rub it over my swollen nub. When I close my eyes, I force my vision of Chris' sexy ass to the back of my mind. To my surprise, I get a picture of Chase. I start thinking about: how firm his chest felt when I pushed him, how he's athletic arms flexed when he was holding the top of the door frame, how erotic that southern drawl of his sounded especially when he made lewd comments, how those alluring crystal blue eyes roamed over my body. I insert 2 fingers in my pussy and start pumping slowly. I'm so wet already. I picture Chase's muscular naked body stroking his 9 inch dick as he commands me to get on all fours. I imagine him kneeling over me rubbing his hard cock between my ass cheeks as he roughly kneeds my tits and pinches my erect nipples. He tells me to spread my legs wide for him in a gruff voice.  " MmmHmm..." I let go of the bullet and move my hand to my breast where I kneed it and pinch my swollen nipple. Finally, I envision him invading my tight pussy, stretching me out, and thrusting in and out forcefully ordering me to fucking take his big cock and tell him how much I fucking like it. I pump my two fingers inside my opening, increase the speed of the vibrating bullet on my clit, I buck my hips up to meet my thrusting fingers as I fuck myself thinking about Chase's huge dick. It doesn't take long before my legs begin to tremble and that delicious sensation fills my body as I hit my climax.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I am a huge Firefly fan which is the Jayne reference to "I'll be in my bunk". I am really liking Chase and am comtemplating writing a separate story on him. Well, I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks again for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.