Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everyone  for reading.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Wednesday

Kat:

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have two morning classes and then a three hour break before my 1:00 literature class. I either go back home and take a nap or hang around campus studying. Today is such a beautiful September day it would be a shame to waste it indoors. I have a comforter I keep in my car for days like this. I take it to a spot by the Student Union Building and lay it under a big shady oak tree. The weather is perfect about 70 degrees with a light breeze. I text Dee and Michelle to come visit me out here between their classes. I text Chris: I have 3 hour break before next class. By big oak tree next to student union if you want to come by. I'm not even sure if he has any free time today. So I'm freaking thrilled when he text back 5 minutes later: okay.

I'm dressed in a long,flowing, halter top watermelon colored sundress with flat sandals. My hair is pulled up in a messy bun to keep it out of my face especially with the wind blowing today. I take my sandals off because it make me feel care free like I'm out in the country enjoying an unauthorized day off. I sit indian style with my legs covered by my sundress, my back on the oak tree. I'm reading a comic book waiting on my friends. Although, I am content just reading and reveling in the marvelous weather. About 45 minutes later Dee plops down next to me and gives me a wet kiss on the cheek.

"How you been Kat?" Dee asks.

"Good babe, how bout you?"

"Studying and stressing, girl."  Dee is probably one of the smartest people I know. She's a pre-med major and puts too much pressure on herself to make perfect grades. But Dee is Dee and no matter what I say, she will continue her quest for perfection.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I rest my head on hers. We remain in relaxing silence until we hear Michelle.

"Hi, my beautiful African-American baby dolls!" Michelle hollers at us. We both smile at her approaching frame clad in green running shorts and a snug Nike shirt. She pinches our cheeks and settles down facing us. Her long tan legs on display between Dee and I. Her arms stretched behind her as she leans her torso back.

"What's up ladies?"Michelle ask.

"Not much hon. Same old same old. I'm torturing myself with class assignments and preparing for exams. No time for much else." Dee answes first.

Michelle looks at me exasperated, "What are we going to do with her? You think if she got laid it would help?"

"I wouldn't know." I shrug my shoulders.

"Michelle, girl, you know I don't date during the semester. Too distracting."

"Maybe she just needs a friendly plastic dick to help her release some tension. Now that, I can vouche for." I say to Michelle. I glance between Michelle and Dee, then grin," Sex shop trip this weekend, ladies?"

Michelle nods" O Yeah."

Dee shakes her head no but says,"Sure."

I raise my eyebrow at her in an inquisitive manner,"Really Dee? You know you fucking love going." I playfully push her away and she laughs.

"Michelle, how are you and your beau doing?" I question.

She gets this dreamy look in her eyes,"Real good." She gets a wide naughty smile like she's thinking how good it was last time they screwed," Real fucking good."

"Well, Hot Damn! Josh is really working his magic stick, huh?" I ask tickled.

Michelle's eyes get wide, goofy grin on her face, and she nods sluggishly. Dee and I howl with laughter.

"I ain't mad atcha." Dee gives Michelle a high five.

Dee turns to me,"Okay, so I'm getting a dildo as a boyfriend, this one," she points at Michelle,"is getting fucked like a champ, so how about you? What's the deal with you and Chris?"

I let out a deep breath,"I'm not exactly sure. I am just enamored by his whole being. I know he likes me but to what extent. I don't know."

Michelle replys skeptically,"Katty, do you like him like boyfriend type of like?"

"Umm yes?" I answer tentatively.

"Wow Kat, that is awesome. You're finally over what that prick Max Breaux did to you in high school?" Dee says.

"Kinda, I guess. It's not that I never wanted a boyfriend after that shit with Max. It was I didn't want to feel tied down to someone. I always wanted to do what I wanted to do with whom I wanted to do it with. Guiltfree. No commitment. But, with Chris," I sigh ," I only want him. I don't want to fool around with anyone else. I want to spend time with him. I get soo excited and eager to see him. Like right now, he's suppose to stop by and my body's all tingly anticipating his arrival."

"Katty, you got it bad." Michelle says with a sad smile.

"I know." I return her joyless grin.

"Kat, you should go for it. No reservations. If it doesn't workout at least you gave it a shot." Dee says encouragingly.

"I honestly don't think I have a choice, my mind and body both crave him. I don't think I could stay away even if I wanted to." I look off.

"Fuck this. Cheer the fuck up people!" Michelle demands. Although Max Breaux didn't mess up my desire to be in a committed relationship, he did put a hell of a crack on my armor of self-esteem especially when it comes to white men.

We start talking about less emotionally charged subjects like; upcoming events, weekend plans, trips we want to take this year. We chat until it's time for my besties to head to their respective classes and playing hooky is over for them. I, on the other hand, have at least another hour. I stand up for a group hug with Dee and Michelle.

As I'm watching my girls leave, I feel someone grab my ass and kiss my neck. I immediately elbow them in the stomach and push them forcefully to the ground.

"The fuck do you think your fucking doing asshole." I scream at them pissed off.

"The fuck Kat, you never minded before." He yells back holding his mid section. It's Louis, a good looking latino on the University's soccer team. He has the body to testify to his athleticism. When I need some physical loving, I'll sometimes call him up. We makeout, he gets a blow job, I get fingered. Everyone's happy. No committment. He's right, I usually don't mind being groped by him, but that was before Chris. I only want to be groped and fondled by Christopher ,now. That just felt gross with Louis. It's not that I'm in a steady relationship because I'm not. It just felt wrong to me.

"Well, I fucking mind now! I should kick you in your nutsac. Don't ever put your motherfucking hands on me like that again! Fuck is wrong with you?!

"I'm still pissed even though I know it's not totally his fault. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. I'm still not happy but I force myself not to be a total bitch and say," Sorry. I'm just not feeling this shit anymore." I wave a finger between me and him.

"Fine. You didn't have to assault me though." He gets up to leave. I see his hand inching towards my cheek. I slap it away. My anger rising again," Did you not fucking hear me?" I say sternly.

He smiles flirtatiously and says,"You got my number, babe," before he departs.

"Ehh..." I shiver in disgust.

Chris:

Class let out 15 minutes early today. I'm making my way to the Student Union area. I'm looking forward to spending time with Kat before class. I spot her from a distance by a massive oak tree. I stop to admire her as she hugs her friends. She is so stunning even from this distance. She's wearing a long, fluid, pinkish dress that clings nicely to the curves of her body. Her hair is up in an untidy bun, so the silky caramel skin of her back and arms are exposed. THE FUCK! I see some guy grab her. That has me fucking fuming. My jaw tightens and I clench my fist. I start walking briskly towards her. Classes must have just let out cause there's a lot of people getting in my way and partially blocking my view. O SHIT! Did she knock him down? Wow! My girl can take care of herself. I can hear her yelling. I'm stll trying to rush to Kat, my adrenaline pumping getting ready for a confortation. I feel insanely possessive of Kat right now. She's MINE. I despised seeing someone else touching her. I've never felt like this towards a woman before. Fuck, Marcus and I used to sometimes trade girls the same night. MOTHERFUCKER! I wait impatiently as 2 University cop golf carts pass in front of me.

By the time I get to Kat, that assholes gone. Her back is to me, I snake my arm around her waist and gently kiss her cheek. "You alright  baby?"

She leans her head back, traces the length of my arm from my elbow until she finds my fingers and interlaces them with hers. I tighten my embrace and draw her closer to me. She nuzzles her face in my neck and inhales deeply,"Mmm... you smell so damn intoxicating." I can feel her warm breath on my neck and slant down to get nearer. I shut my eyes as she brushes those velvety lips along the crook she's nestled in. This shit is arousing me. Ususally, I would have to get into heavy petting to get a hard on. With Kat, just a few words and soft lips to my bare skin is enough to get my dick jumping.

"I like this. it feels right." she breaths out. I have to restrain myself from grinding my erection up and down that plump ass since we're out in public.

"You two should get a room." It's Marcus. Kat doesn't move seeming comfortable in her position. I tilt my head slightly making sure not to disrupt Kat's posture as I make eye contact with Marcus.

"Hey man."I say. I see he has some chick with him. A brunette, thin frame with fake boobs. I think her name is Kristin, Chrissy, Christina, something like that. God, I feel like like such a fucking whore right now.

"So, you and Kat a thing?" Marcus ask. That gets Kat to open her eyes and disengage from her cozy position. She regards my face with curiosity but I can see a hint of hope in her brown orbs. I catch her gaze and think about how much I loathe anyone elses hands on her body. MINE. My greedy mind screams.

"Yes." I tell Marcus without looking at him and bend down to kiss her inviting lips.

"Good. Now give that woman some dick. I'm tired of hearing her complain about you not giving her any."

"Wow Chris, you were never stingy with your big cock from what I remember."says the fucking bitch with Marcus. I feel Kat tense up and her grip on our intertwine fingers constrict. "And I do remember Chris." She says in a sultry voice. I glare at her with revulsion. I want to tell that bitch to go fuck herself, that I don't remember her name much less her pussy. But, don't want to appear like a bitch myself.

Kat says in a calm voice," Marcus, you got about 2 seconds to get that motherfucking scawny, milli vanilli fake ass tit having, disrespecting half-witted dumb cunt out of my sight before I run over there and get motherfucking ghetto on your heidi fleiss looking whore. Cause I ain't the one to mess with, not to-fucking-day, Bitch."

Marcus gets the message and hauls ass with his slut in tow. Kat turns to face me, wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest. I hug her around her shoulders and rest my chin on the top of her head."The fuck is wrong with people today?"she says irritated. I rub circles on her naked back and she relaxes. I kiss her hair,"You are fucking amazing Kat."

She tightens her embrace and snuggles closer and says," Let's get out of here."

We take my 2006, 2 door gray F150, it was a graduation gift from Chase. I take Kat to Audubon Park, since she says she wants to remain outdoors and it's a short ride from campus. It's a huge park with a shit load of live oak trees, lagoons, and a vast amount of green space. We can easily find a secluded area to relax. We find an isolated spot under an enormous oak tree by a small pond surrounded by more trees. We lay down Kat's comforter. I sit with my legs stretched out and Kat settles between them facing me. Her knees are bent and her shoeless feet are planted next to my hips. She gathers her sundress up reveling those sleek legs and tucks the left over material between her legs. She slants forward resting her arms on her knees.I recline back putting my weight on my arms. We focus on each other. I bite my bottom lip and play with my lip ring, a mannerism I have when I get nervous.

"Kat, was that an ex-boyfriend earlier?" I ask.

She laughs without any real humor." You saw that huh?   Louis, no. I don't have any real ex-boyfriends. Never really wanted any. He was just some guy I used to hook up with every once and a while." I feel a singe of jealousy and anger. I think she must of noticed. She smiles tenderly." I was letting him know I wasn't interested anymore."

That gives me a sense of relief.

"Chris." She says cautiously. " I don't want you to feel obligated with what you said to Marcus about us being together. Not that I don't want to. Cause believe me, I definitely do. But, if your not ready or don't want to. It's okay.You probably think I'm so fucking ghetto now anyway." She says that last part more to herself than me. She puts her head down. I notice she rambles when she gets insecure about something.

I inch closer to her and lift her head with my hands, those mesmerizing brown eyes looking at me." Kat, I meant what I said. I think all of you is amazing. I loved your ghetto side. I love that my woman can defend herself against assholes and stupid bitches. I should apologize for that shit by the way. I'm sorry." I let go of her face."Kat, I used to be just like Marcus. I used to sleep around a lot with a lot of different women. Didn't care who they were just as long as I had a hole to ram my dick in that day and come." I take a deep breath, not knowing what she will think of me now. 

"What made you stop?" she ask.

"I had one of the girls call me and tell  me she was HIV positive. Stopped right after that. Got tested every month for a year with negative results. Thanked God and haven't had sex in 3 years."

"And now, after 3 years, you want a relationship with me?" She asks hesitatingly."I mean I don't think I'm your type. I don't look like any of those women you've slept with."

" The Fuck Kat!" I say frustrated and run my fingers through my hair. " You are 100 fucking percent prettier than any of them. Who the fuck did this to you?"

She gives this pitiful, defeated look. I just wanted to console her and reassure her. I lift her up by her ass. Nice. Place her on my lap so her legs are straddling me. I like this. She wraps them around my waist and her hands massage my scalp. I start kneading her ass. She starts grinding up and down my dick over my jeans which are getting uncomfortably confining. Her hard nipples scraping my chest everytime she moves up and down. Kat takes my bottom lip in hers and licks my lip ring. I part my mouth requesting her tongue and she accepts. We kiss each other hungerily.

"I want to feel you." She pants. Her hands move to undo my pants, I help her free my taut member. Kat uses the extra material of her dress to cover us as she repositions herself. She straddles me again but this time in a kneeling position so her legs are spread wider.

"Holy Fuck, Kat."I groan as her soaking wet sex descends on the exterior of my cock. She's not wearing underwear and her shaved pussy feels so fucking smooth as it strokes the spanof my cock. I stretch one arm behind me for support, massage one of her voluptuous breast with the other while we kiss each other passionately.

Kat disengages her lips from mine and says erotically,"I'm going to use your dick till I come." I lean back on both arms to watch her. She looks beautiful. Her chest amplified by her heavy breathing. Some strands escaped her messy bun and are blowing wildly in the breeze.

I smirk conceitedly," It's all yours sweetheart."

She angles forward, her kiss is gluttonous and dominating as her engorged clit grinds purposely over the length of my shaft. She makes sexy whimpers as she gets closer to her goal. I stick my middle finger in her mouth, she moans as she sucks it greedily. I capture her lips again,reach under the concealing fabric, and around to stick my middle digit in her tight ass. She breaths out a slow ," Fuuucckkk" into our connected lips. Her legs start to tremble as her warm juices bathe my rock hard dick. Kat collapses on top of me. I flip her over without warning. I cover my ass with the other half of the comforter. "My turn." I whisper hotly in her ear.

I rub my stiff dick vigorously over her drenched sex. Kat maneuvers her hips meeting my every movement increasing the friction and intensity of each stroke. I bite and lick the sensitive spot on her neck. "Shit. Chris. I'm...cumming...again.." Kat exhales. I cum with her as she convulse under me. This woman is all kinds of fucking sexy. The only thing holding me back from pounding her beautiful pussy is the fact that she's still a virgin and that scares me shitless. I adjust my pants. We clean ourselves as much as we can. Thank God Kat carries hand wipes and sanitizer in her purse.

"That was fucking unbelievable." Kat says as she lays her head on my chest. She rest her body perpendicular to mine. I wrap an arm under her breast.

"Yes, it was woman. Definitely did not expect that."

"Now. You gonna tell me who made you think you're not a fucking gorgeous woman?" I ask.

She sighs, "Yes." I wait patiently for her to begin. " I went to an all girls Catholic high school called Mercy Academy. It was predominately white but had one of the best academic programs in the state.  My senior year, I dated this guy Maximilian Breaux. He was really attractive;blond hair, blue eyes, muscular, caucasian. Every girls dream guy. He was captain of the football team to our brother school. He wanted to go out with me. Of course I said yes. Didn't even question why this type of guy would want to date a minority with nothing going for her. I was not on the cheerleading squad or the dance team or did sports. I did take dance classes outside of school. I did some school clubs but nothing that would make me stand out. We went out for a total of 4 months it was good. I thought. We had fun times together. I never had any reason to question his attraction to me. I met his parents once or twice, he met mine. Max did keep trying to  have sex with me but I never gave in. For some reason, I guess my subconscious didn't totally trust him.

Anyway, Michelle and I got into a lot of fights at school over stupid shit, but we always had each others back. One of those fights was with these two cheerleaders over some jealousy shit where one of the girls, Kristin Davis, thought Michelle stole her boyfriend. Whatever, thought it was dumb but Michelle was my girl. We kicked their asses, thought that was the end of it.

The second chick was Christina Breaux. Yep. Max's sister. So, one day I go over to his house to surprise him. His dad let's me in. When I get to his room, I knock lightly, don't wait for an answer and walk in. Well, motherfucker is in his bed fucking Kristin Davis. Long story short. It was all a big joke on the black girl. I was an emotional hot mess. I blamed myself for most of it. Cause how could I be with someone for 4 months and not know they didn't even like me much less care about me. How could I be so fucking naive to think this gorgeous, football captain, white, typical  American dream type of guy could actually want to be with a plain black chick. And believe me the girls at school reminded me often of my stupidity. It was like everyone was in on the joke but me. I got over it thanks to my two best friends. But, I guess some of that insecurity is still with me especially with you." She sits on her knees and looks down at me,"Have you seen yourself in a mirror, you are fucking adorable." She smiles and pinches my cheeks. "So, yes, I have doubts that a heartthrob like you wants to be with me. I trust you and it's not fair to compare you to someone in my past. I'm working through that self-doubt and fear cause I really, really, really like you." She sounds like an elementary school girl.

I didn't say anything during her story. I stand up and take her hands to help her up. I look in her eyes and sincerely say," Katarina, I sorry that happened to you. But, I want you to know that I really, really, really like you too." I smile teasingly at her.

I say in a serious tone," Kat, don't EVER think I don't think you are fucking beautiful. Don't EVER doubt that I want you." I kiss her tenderly.

I continue." I don't know why you want to be with ME. I know I don't deserve someone like you. That you are way too good for me. But, I want to enjoy this for a little while."

We stand there in muteness.

"Sooo," Kat swings our linked hands." Are we giving this girlfriend/boyfriend thing a try? Cause you know, I never really had a boyfriend." She says innocently.

I smile at her," You know I never had a girlfriend, either. Let's give this shit a try." I give her a close mouth lingering kiss.

We walk hand in hand back to the truck, it's about 4 pm.

"Sorry for making you skip class today. I'll get notes from Stacy tomorrow. You want me to bring them by the shop?" Kat says.

"Are you kidding? I'll skip class with you anytime. And yes. Come by tomorrow. I want to see you. I'm fucking starving. You want something to eat?"

"Yes, but no. My daddy comes back from New York today. I'm going to my mama's for dinner in about 2 hours."

I leave Kat by her car on campus. She's sitting in the drivers seat with the window rolled down.

"Bye babe." I tell her.

My phone starts ringing."Fuck. I forgot to call Chase." I answer it while I run a finger over her heavenly soft lips.

"You plan on coming into work today, Chris?" Chase says on the other end.

"Sorry man, I got caught up with some things. I'm on my way."

"Sure, little brother. Tell Kat I say hi."

"Hey Chase." Kat yells into the phone and Chase starts cracking up.

I hang up and pull Kat into a deep, toe curling kiss. When I let her go, she starts fanning herself. "Damn Christopher." I give her satisfied smile and one more quick kiss on her cheek.

"See you tomorrow babe." I leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I'm really enjoying writing this, so it's always a pleasure when you enjoy reading it also. Thank you.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.