Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everyone who is still following this story. Thank you for reading.

 

stories/3936/images/angie.jpgAngie




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Wednesday Evening

Kat:

"Holy Shit!" I yell excitedly in my car on my drive to see daddy. "Holy fucking Shit! I have a fucking boyfriend!" I shout. I'm soo freaking happy, like a pig rolling around in shit happy. There's no way I'm talking to daddy tonight about changing majors. Hells no! I'm not ruining my high.

When I get to my parents home, I head for the kitchen.

"Katarina." says a strong deep voice. It's daddy calling me from his study. I run in and jump to throw my arms aound his collar.

"Daddy!" Daddy clasps his arms around my waist to hold me up as I bombard him with kisses.

"Girl, stop this foolishness." he says seriously. I love my father, Robert Creed. Robert Creed is a 48 year old, 6 foot 2, 190 pound dark skin black man. He is always clean cut and impeccably dressed which adds to his extremely intimidating presence. This is why I like acting silly with him. It makes him uncomfortable and makes him break out of that 'take no prisoners' persona. My father grew up as an orphan. He never talks about the details of his childhood but I know it must have been tough for him. He worked his ass off to get everything he possesses. He may not have been home often while Katherine and I were growing up but he was a slave to his job for his family. He gives us a good life so I have no resentment towards him for being absent. All I have is gratitude  for the life he has bestowed on me and thank him for it everytime I see him.

I finally let him go.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, Katarina. Have a seat." I do, but I'm dreading what he wants to talk about. With his no nonsense personality in full effect, he says.

"Katarina, I'll be back in 3 weeks to assist with the Gulf Engineering internship interviews. I could pull some strings and get you on the list for an internship this year. You would have 2 years with the company before you even graduate. This is  a colossal opportunity for your career. I do not know what you are waiting for Katarina."

There it is. My previous high all gone. I sit there staring at daddy with my heart beating a mile a minute. I'm fidgeting trying to think of a lie because I don't want to disappoint the man I respect most in this world. I know I should come clean. "Tell Him!" My mind compels me. But, I chicken out. I'm not ready.

" Daddy, I just want to concentrate on making good grades in school right now." I say remorsefully. My heart still accelerated, my hands sweaty, I say a silent prayer." Please accept, please accept this excuse. Dear God, please let daddy accept this excuse."

Daddy sighs, "Okay Katarina." I can hear the saddness in his voice. I feel like the wrost daughter ever. Fuck me. I want to cry.

"O there ya"ll are, dinners ready." Katherine annouces. Dinner went well, daddy didn't mention it again.

I'm laying in bed in panties and a tank top thinking about my boyfriend. I giggle. The term boyfriend is so foreign to me.

I text Chris: Thinking about my insanely HOT boyfriend, Goodnight Sexy.

He answers within a few minutes: Hi Beautiful. How was dinner?

Mostly good. I'll tell you about it sometime.

Anytime. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Goodnight,babe.

Just like that my high is back.I fall asleep with an enormous grin on my face.

 

 

Thursday

Chris:

I pull up to Chase's Auto Repair Shop after classes today. I spot Marcus' 2013 2 door black coupe BMW in the parking lot. He gets out when he sees me pull in.

"Hey Marcus, what's up man?"

"Hi Chris. You got a minute?"

"Yeah." I answer. Marcus leans on the driver side door of his car, arms and legs crossed. I stand in front of him with my hands shoved in the pockets of my jeans. He looks off at the inactive street and back at me.

"Hey man, I just wanted to apologize about yesterday with Kristin. That was really disrespectful of her." He looks ashamed.

"Don't worry about it, Marcus. It wasn't your fault. Thanks for leaving when you did. No hard feelings. We're cool." I assure him.

"Good." He smiles."So.You and Kat, huh?"

I smile and nod my head,"Yep."

"She's fucking hot! I kept trying to hit that, but she always turned me down."

I lose my smile."Marcus, get the fuck out of here before I regret saying we're cool." Inwardly, I'm relieved Kat didn't do shit with Marcus.

"Fuck.   Yeah man.   Sorry about that." He realizes his temerity. "Anyway, Umm. I'm happy for both of you."

As he's pulling away, he rolls down the driver side window and smirks," She's fucking Hot!"

"Asshole." I shake my head as I enter the shop.

Kat:

I decide to pick up a dozen glaze and a dozen assorted doughnuts from Krispie Kreme for the shop. Chase is at the front counter and has a mischievous smirk. He really is a good looking son of a bitch.

I saunter up to him." Hey handsome. Got ya'll some doughnuts." I set them on the counter.

I'm dressed casual in a short jean skirt, V-neck relax fit red t-shirt, and brown flat flip flops. My hair cascading down my back in loose curls.

"Hi sweetheart." His eyes trek the length of my body. " You look fucking good today."

I wink at him." Thanks baby, I try." I walk to the swinging half door that separates the lobby from the work area.

I holler." Chico, I got ya'll some Krispie Kreme doughnuts." He peeks over the hood of a blue Toyota Corolla.

"Kat! Hey. Thanks, girl. I love those fucking doughnuts." His latino accent thick.

Then I see my man. He's wearing his navy blue coveralls with a backwards cap to keep his long hair out of his face. Those sea green eyes as captivating as ever. He makes his way to me with his hands planted in his pockets and a warm smile. He reaches the half door.

"Hey babe, sorry I'm dir..." I don't let him finish. He looks too freaking cute. I grab two handfuls of his navy jumpsuit and pull him to me. I press my lips to his and push my tongue in his mouth gently relishing his taste. I suck on that bottom lip before I free it with a few extra nibbles.

I whisper in Chris' ear. "I like you dirty." I sensually trace the inside of his ear with my tongue. I hear his breath catch, he breaths out," Kat.."

"Yes, baby." I say softly while my lips travel down his neck.

"God fucking Damn Kat!" Chase shouts. That stops my molestation of my boyfriend.

I turn my head back." What?!" I ask innocently. "That's not how your woman greets you?" I ask.

"Darlin', no woman has ever greeted me like that."

I let go of Chris and look up at him. He places his forehead on mine.

"Hey, let me get cleaned up right quick. I'll be right back." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

I walk over to Chase who is watching me with humor.

"What?" I ask.

"So, when did your status change to his woman?"

I drop my head in faux embarrassment. "Yesterday." I mumble.

"That must have been one hell of an orgasm."

"Mmmhmm." I close my eyes thinking about it and unconsciously squeeze my thighs together.

Fuck. Did I just do that in public? In front of Chase? There it is, his deep chuckle. I slap my hands over my mouth, which makes him laugh harder. He grabs the boxes of doughnuts, leans forward inches away from my face, and winks.

"He's crazy about you too. Thanks for the treats." He strolls to the back office/breakroom.

Chris came back with the top half of the coveralls around his waist and a white wife beater clinging to his torso. His lean cut arms bare and that sexy ass tattoo visible. He still had the backwards hat on. It made him look younger and freaking adorable. Chris had two doughnuts in one hand wrapped in a napkin and a bottle of water in the other.

He yells out." Chico, I'll be back in 15."

"Sure holmes."

Chris wraps the arm with the water bottle around my shoulder and kisses the side of my head. He escorts me to the back of his truck. He sits on the tailgate with his legs hanging off. I rest my back on the side of the truck bed and stretch my unconcealed legs on his lap. He instinctively starts to caress them lightly with his callus hands. So arousing. I want to spread my legs open and beg him to finger fuck me. Instead, I clutch my thighs firmly and fuck that feels good too. I can feel the moisture in my panties. Chris hands me a doughnut. We eat in relative quiet with only the sounds of passing cars. When I finish, I scoot my ass closer to him so my thighs are in his lap and lay my head on his tattooed shoulder. I carefully trail it with soft fingers starting at his chest.

"It's beautiful." I say. His arm is covered from halfway down his forearm to his chest. The background is black fish scales. At the forearm is a blossoming white lotus flower with greenery around it. From the elbow up to his shoulder is a dark red/orange blended Koi fish swimming up his arm through crashing blue waves with white foam that spillls over into his chest. There are sprinkles of unblossomed pink and red lotus flowers throughout his arm. The vibrant colors impressive against his skin tone. The piece is breathtaking in it's entirety. My delicate touch follows the stunning artwork to his shoulder and biceps. Chris suddenly stops my hand from further advancing. He smiles shyly."Thanks." he says. And starts playing with our hands, weaving and unweaving our fingers.

"Why this?"  I ask as I readjust my head on his shoulder.

Chris abandons my hand and claims my thighs. He strokes them absentmindly. His hands feel so pleasureable.

"Chris, baby, you need to stop touching me like that if you want me to listen to you." I plead faintly.

He looks down at his hands, ceases his mindless rubbing and smiles tenderly.

"Have I told you, I really, really like you?" He places a sweet kiss on my forehead that makes me tingly all over. I swing myself off his lap and sit next to him with our thighs touching. I maintain my head nestled on his upper arm and intertwine our fingers together.

"That's better. Continue, luv." I say.

Chris stares off at the nonexistent traffic. "It's a tribute to my mom. My father left when I was 5 and Chase was 15.  She raised us on 2 and sometimes 3 jobs. All shithole jobs. Point is, she did what she had to do to provide for us. She never let me work to help out with money. She wanted me to concentrate on school, get a good education so I wouldn't end up like her. She was a fucking awesome mom. She died when I was 18 of lung cancer. I was still in high school." I don't say anything. I kiss his shoulder lovingly and squeeze our joined hands. He gives me a sweet, sad smile. Chris is silent for a little while.

"For special occassions like birthdays, we would always go to Japanese restaurants for Sushi or Hibachi. She fucking loved that shit. These Japanese places would always have a pond with Koi fish in them. She used to tell me that Koi fish would climb waterfalls courageously. Koi fish were a symbol for aspiration and advancement. Mom would say that's what she wanted from me.  For me to be brave, to aspire to advance as far as I can in the career I chose. But most of all she wanted me to aspire to be a great man in want ever role I took. Whether, husband, father, employee, or employer. I lost my path for a while Kat. I got this tattoo to remind me to strive to become the great man my mother raised me to be."

I jump off the truck and face Chris. I can see the sorrow in his eyes. I hold his face in my hands and he lets me lure his lips to mine. The kiss begins sweet. Then, Chris gets off the tailgate, he slides his hands under the back of my t-shirt and pulls me flush to his body. He deepens the kiss and O my God, the way this man works his tongue. Amazing. His rough hands massaging my naked back.

"Feels so fucking good." I moan. 

"Skin is soo soft and smooth, baby. Like silk. Mmmm. I love touching it." He continues to dominate me with his mouth and caresses.

Chris pulls away, both of us short of breath.

"Chris, I believe you have become a man your mother would be proud of." I'm holding his captivating face in my palms.

"Thank you." He says sincerely. "I want to see you tomorrow."

I nod my head."Come by my house  afterwork. We'll do something."

"Good." he says. His gaze fixated on my swollen lips. "I gotta go back in."

I give him a tongueless kiss,push him away, and give him a quick spank on the butt.

"See you tomorrow, handsome."I watch his sexy ass walk in. I rush to my car, take the literature notes and deposit them in Chris' F150. Almost forgot what I came here for.

Chase comes to the open shop door."Kat come meet my wife, Angie."He waves me in. I go to him. He's standing with his arm around a tall, skinny, pale, reddish/blond haired woman. She's waering jeans and a fitted black baby doll shirt that says Jack Daniels across her breast. I don't want to judge but Chase could do so much better. He's too attractive for her. God, forgive me for judging, she's probably really sweet.

"Kat, this is Angie my wife. Angie, this is Kat. Chris' lady." he introduces us.

I smile. I'm about to say hello and extend my hand when I hear this annoying screeching voice."Wow. Sure didn't expect that." Says Angie.

My smile departs, I narrow my eyes at her." The fuck is that suppose to mean?" Chase removes his arm from her shoulder and looks at me apologetically.

"Nothin sugga. Just didn't think think Chris was into black girls. Although, you are pretty for a black girl." The fuck is this bitch's problem. I glance at Chase, who looks horrifically embarrassed and speechless. I grin at him right before I charge her. He reacts with lightening speed and catches me by my waist before I get to the fucking bitch.

"Angie, get the hell inside!" he yells.

He totes me by my waist. My body bent in half by his muscular arm. "Fucking flat chested, skinny ass, ignorant fucking cunt." I grumble. Chase chuckles as he sets me down next to my car.

"I wasn't going to hurt her."I declare crossing my arms across my chest.

Chase lifts his eyebrows."Really?"

"Not too bad anyway. I didn't even take my shoes or earrings off." Now he laughs.

"Sorry Kat. I didn't know she was going to be so fucking stupid about it."

"It's fine. Maybe I need to get used to it since I'm dating a fucking gorgeous white man."

The corners of his mouth turn up."Fuck no. There's no excuse for that shit and you shouldn't take it either. And for the record woman. You are a hot piece of ass yourself." He winks.

I shake my head at his bluntness. "Sorry for attempting to kick your wife's ass."

He laughs and shrugs his shoulders."It's okay. Chris woulda fucking loved it. I don't really give a flying fuck cause she deserved it. I just thought it would probably be the right thing to do to stop you since I'm her husband and all. I'll talk to her and make sure she doesn't act like a disrespecting idiotic bitch next time.

"Thanks, doll."I give him a hug. Damn, no wonder Chris doesn't like Angie. Me either.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry so short.  More next week. Hopefully.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.