Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Friday

Chris:

The more I see Kat, the more I'm possesed by a selfish need to spend more time with her. She's become the highlight of my day.

We are walking hand in hand after visiting with Kayla and having lunch together. Our conversations flow so easy and our moments of quietness are peaceful instead of awkward.

We still have 40 minutes before our class together begins. We sit on a wooden bench. I drape my arm around Kat and she snuggles close to my frame. I kiss the top of her head. I love this, I love us together.

"Chris," Her soft brown eyes locking with my green ones. " I want you to...I want to sleep with you. I know last time you said you couldn't but now that we're dating I figured...I mean, I'm ready whenever you are. If you need more time, it's fine. I'll wait. I just want to let you know that  I want to be with you." She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. She opens one eye to peek at me waiting anxiously for my response. She's so fucking cute when she rambles like this.

"Kat," Both beautiful chocolate colored eyes fix on me." I want you baby." I rub the back of my hand gently over her smooth cheek." I just never been with a virgin before and am nervous as shit. I don't want to hurt you and I definitely don't want you to remember your first time as shitty." I sigh. My fucking dick wants to pound her tight pussy so bad. I've been jacking off to Kat every fucking day. I still know I don't deserve her, but I don't want anyone else to have her either. I've elected to live this fantasy with Kat until she realizes how shitty I am for her or until reality slaps me in the face somehow. Either way, if I stay with Kat, I'm not going to be able to restrain myself from having sex with her.

"Christopher, I trust you. You won't hurt me." She tells me with confidence. I adore the fact that Kat always has faith in me. I tenderly massage her neck as I lower my lips to hers in a slow loving kiss.

"Thank you, Kat. If we're going to do this, I'm going to get tested first. You deserve that." My hand still calmly caressing her nape.

"Well, if you get tested, then I will too." She tells me assertively.

"Kat, you know you don't need to, babe."

She frowns at me."If you do it. I do it." she says firmly, leaving no room for argument.

Kat gives me a playful smirk, stands up, and pulls me with her." Let's go get tested, loverboy." She says excitedly.

 

Friday Night

Kat:

We decided to have a BBQ tonight with Josh, Michelle, Dee, and Chris. Josh and Dee are in charge of cooking the food. I'm waiting on Chris so we can go to the store and buy drinks. I'm dressed plainly in dark wash skinny jeans, a black Victoria Secret tank top, and black Guess sling back wedges. All my curves are incredibly accentuated.

There's a light knock on my bedroom door followed by the door opening timidly.

"Babe?" Chris asks tentatively.

"Hi handsome." I answer as I sashay to him, swaying my hips seductively.

"Umm, Michelle told me I could come back." His eyes roam the span of my body.

I reach him." You can touch me you know. It's all yours." I whisper brushing my lips on the outside of his ear.

"Baby, if I touch you the way I want to touch you right now, you won't walk for a fucking week." His voice husky. He grabs my ass with both hands and pulls me to his crotch, forcing me to feel his erection.

"Mmmm." I grid on it, threading my fingers through his dark hair.

Chris groans, squeezing my ass roughly. "Fuck Kat. If you want to get out of here, you need to stop or I swear I'm gonna fuck your sexy ass right now. Fuck test results."  Goddamn! My pussy just wept a fucking river. But, I stop and stare into the same lust filled eyes as mine. I take a few controlled breaths. I give Chris a chaste kiss on his beautiful supple lips.

"No. We'll do this right."  And kiss him again."Let's go."

"Babe, give me a minute. I'll meet you in the living room." He says with closed eyes.

"Alright." I walk to the restroom to clean myself up and leave him alone to recover in my room.

Chris:

We take my truck to the grocery store. Kat's smooth hand in my weathered one. She softly rubs a finger over one of my calluses.

"You have a really nice house, babe." Kat's house is fucking nice. Everythings so elegant and contemporary. It makes my place look like a shithole.

"Thanks. All three of us help decorate it, so it reflects all our taste."

I park at Rouses Supermarket and turn the car off. Kat holds my hand as we walk through a fairly empty parking lot. I had to rub one out before meeting Kat tonight,  I was so fucking horny. The way she's dressed, every voluptuous curve of her body beautifully enunciated by her well fitted attire, has my dick hard again. I glance down at her retreating ass as she walks towards the grocery store. Perfect globes beckoning me to touch them. I untangle my hand from hers and move it to one of her plump ass cheeks. I slowly rub gentle circles making sure I give equal attention to every spot on her generous derriere. Kat slips her arm around my waist. I use my other hand to discreetly adjust myself before we walk into the store.

I'm pushing a grocery cart, Kat's hugging my bicep as we peruse the aisles. This feels nice, domestic, natural. We get to the liquor aisle.

"Okay handsome. You pick out the beer and I'll go get some Margarita mix." Kat gives me a lingering kiss. She moans into it. God, her lips feel good, warm and soothing. I groan in disappointment when her lips abandon mine. She cups my face in her hands and draws it close to hers. Her eyes are so dark their almost black.

"Christopher, do you feel this overwhelming, barely able to control need to have your dick buried in my pussy? Because, I sure as hell want your cock embedded deep inside me." Fuck me! My dick is hard as steel now. I grab her hand, deserting the grocery cart, and pulling Kat into a family size bathroom. I lock the door. I descend on her luscious lips passionately gaining entrance into her warmness, our tongues dueling erotically. My grip on her hips help walk her back until we hit the sink counter. Kat's hands find the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. Our tongues continue their sensual battle. Kat's nails delicately graze my naked back. I moan in approval.

"Katarina, I really want to fuck you, but I don't want you first time to be in a grocery store bathroom. I came in here to taste your dark sweet pussy."I undo Kat's jeans and slip my hand in. Shit! No panties, just smoothness. My fingers continue their trek down, Kat spreads her legs to give me better access. My fingers find their destination in a throughly soaked hole.

"Damn baby, that's all for me?"

"Mmmhmm." She moans against my mouth. I slip two digits in as I cascade hungry kisses down her exposed neck to her heaving chest. Her hips are thrusting up and down rhythmically with my fingers as I insert them in and out. I lick and suck the mounds that form the top of her breast. I pull out my moist fingers and taste them.

" You taste fucking good, like sweet honey." My voice deeper than normal. " I want more but this time straight from the source." Kat slips her shoes off and I take her pants off. I lift her on top of the counter. She leans her torso back and her legs fall apart for me.

"Wow. You are fucking beautiful baby." My voice hoarse. Her enlarged clit and glistening slit begging for attention and I oblige. I position my face between those shapely chocolate thighs. My tongue slowly caresses her slit from her precious core up to her engorged nub.

"Mmmm." She moans with pleasure. I stick my tongue in her opening and tongue fuck her as my thumb rubs rapid circles over her dilated bud.

"Fuck! So Good!" She breaths out.  Kat's hand fist my hair. "Please..baby, don't.. stop." She pants. I have no intention of stopping until I savor her cum in my mouth. I continue my manipulation and then switch. I plunge two fingers in her pussy curling them up to hit her sweet spot while my tongue expertly assaults her tight pearl.

"Chr..is,...cum..mm..ing..."I quickly move down to her opening and lap up every bit of her delicious cum as she finishes trembling in my arms.

"Absolutely beautiful." I give her a deep,longing kiss making sure she taste herself on my lips.

"Amazing!" She stares at me with half-hooded eyes, still slightly out of breath. My dick is fucking harder than ever. I undo my pants and start stroking the length of my dick. Kat's eyes remain dark as I watch her run her tongue over her lips then suck on her index and middle finger. She pulls her legs apart and slowly runs those two digits over her other lips and I watch as they disappear into her passage. Fucking sexy. I rub my cock rapidly and deliberately using my pre-cum as lubrication.

"I love watching you stroke your big, thick cock, Chris. It's soo fucking HOT! Mmm." Kat pulls her fingers out and places her hand firmly over her mound. She moves her hand in circles and rolls her hips sexually in tempo.

"Shit!" I growl as I feel the build up and my dick about to explode. I shut my eyes and then feel the most pleasurable warmth surrounding my manhood as I cum. I open my eyes to see my woman's mouth milking my cock dry.

"Fuck Kat." I manage to say in a whisper.

Once we are recuperated and redressed. I hold Kat's face," I really, really, really like you." She laughs as I kiss her forehead.

"I really, really, REALLY like you." I smile at her and she kisses my cheek. We walk out the bathroom feeling much more relaxed. Our sexual tension had been quickly building ever since we agreed to get tested.

Kat's phone chimes. She looks at it." Shit. We need to hurry, babe. Michelle's asking if we're alright." I see her swiftly text something back before putting her phone away again. Our grocery cart is where we left it.

"Same plan. I get Margarita mix, you get beer." She says as she runs off. I pick out Budlights and Abita Purple Haze. I'm standing waiting for Kat to return.

"Chris. Chris. Is that you?" I turn around to see Patrick,a dude I use to shoot up with. He's my age but looks 20 years older. He's been using for a while. Fuck this. I give him a tight smile.

"Hey Patrick. How's it going?" He's scratching his arms nervously and he has fresh track marks. Guess he's still using.

"Good. Good. Hey you got any stuff on you?" Patrick ask me.

"No, man. I'm off that shit." He looks disappointed.

"Ohh. Hey you thinnk you can spare some money? Kinda down on my luck, you know?" I normally wouldn't but I don't want Kat to see him. I give him a $20 to make him leave.

"Wow. Thanks Chris, man. I promise I'll pay you back someday." Yeah right, I think.

"Don't worry about it. See you later." I go in the direction I saw Kat go. God fucking Dammit, I can never get away from my fucking past shadows. Fuck!

I spot Kat, she has a huge grin and is bouncing happily towards me. I can't help but smile too instantly forgetting about what just happened.

"Ready Freddy?"She smashes our lips together with a loud smack.

"Yep."

Kat:

Chris and I walk into the house holding hands and no doubt with bright smiles. Michelle eyes us suspiciously. Chris is carrying the grocery bags. Michelle turns her attention to Chris.

"Josh and Dee are almost finished with the food. You mind bringing Josh a beer, Chris."

"Nah. No problem." He kisses the top of my head before going to the refrigerator to store the beer. He takes two with him to the backyard.

I go get the Margarita mix from the kitchen where Chris left it. Michelle slowly walks towards me watching me doubtfully. When she reaches me, she stares at me intently. She kisses my mouth, then runs her tongue over my lips. She slaps my arm.

"You fucking whore, you taste like cum!" She yells."That's why you two are late and have that fucking satisfied I just came grin on your faces. In the truck Kat?"

I shake my head." In the bathroom at the grocery store." I say hesitantly. She slaps my arm again.

"You fucking slut! Ya'll didn't fuck did you?"

"No! Just oral." Michelle gets this evil smirk.

"How was it?" She asks.

I return her wicked grin." Holy Shit! Michelle.  He ate my pussy out like a man eating his last meal savoring every lick. Mmm. I didn't know it could feel like that. I'm a huge fan."

She hugs me, mock cries and wipes away fake tears." I'm so proud of you to have found someone that could bring you such joy." Like it's a great accomplishment on my part. I push her into the kitchen.

"Fuck you, bitch."We start laughing.

We make the margaritas together. I put music on the outdoor speakers. Michelle and I carry the beverages to the patio dining table.

We have a cute little yard lined with outdoor hanging jar laterns. By the back fence is a built in wood burning BBQ pit. The focal point of the yard is a modern frosted, tempered glass dining table that seats 7 in aluminum framed wicker chairs. Happy by Pharell sounds over the patio speakers and I start singing.

"With the air I don't care,baby,by the way." I clap my hands as I dance to Dee. She smiles but shakes her head making her tight ringlets bounce around her pretty face.

"Because I'm Happy, clap along if you feel like a room without a roof." I grab Dee's hand and spin her around.

"Because I'm Happy." I hold both her hands as I move my feet and hips to the beat.

"Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth."

"Because I'm Happy." She finally joins me dancing. After two more verses I spin her around one last time.

"Because I'm Happy." I strut my way to cut a piece of steak. I moan after I eat it.

"Because I'm Happy." I sway my way to Josh who has an arm around Michelle while speaking with Chris. I give him a half hug.

"Thanks for cooking, Josh."

"Anytime Kat." He squeezes me before letting me go.

"Because I'm Happy." At last I reach Chris. I embrace his middle linking my hands and lay my head on his chest. He throws an arm to encircle my lower hip and lightly pats my butt.

"Chris." Dee says. Chris turns to Dee." I take it you're responsible for Miss Creed's Because I'm Happy behavior tonight."She points a finger at me. Chris' cheeks turn pink. He's blushing. How adorable is that?

"Sure as hell he is." I answer her. I look up at Chris and whisper in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. " It's okay. Dee's just jealous cause her boyfriend ran out of batteries." I turn to Dee and wink." We'll get you a new one tomorrow, sweetie." Dee gives me the finger and smiles."Dinner's ready."She annouces.

I run to her, grip her face , and try to kiss her on her mouth which she hates. She starts laughing.

"Get off me! I'm not into that dyke shit you and Michelle do." Now, I stick my tongue out and manage to lick her cheek.

"Ugg! Gross Kat!" Michelle and I are cracking up as she wipes frantically at the insulted skin with a napkin.

Michelle yells,"Ewww. Dee, and you don't know where her mouths been tonight." Michelle and I resume our fit of laughter as Dee starts rubbing her cheek harder.


Josh is shaking his head." I'm glad you're here." He tells Chris. Chris is clearly amused by our antics.

"Yeah. Me, too." He smiles at me lovingly and it makes me warm on the inside.

Dinner went great. We all fit in well together, like we've been knowing each other for years. I love that.

Dee and Michelle, both give Chris a hug bye. He thanks Dee and Josh for dinner. I walk him to his truck, he stands by the driver side door.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning if you're at the shop when I get there to pick up Maria. I'm going to try to convince Chico to let me bring Maria to the car wash fundraiser, so she doesn't have to spend the whole day couped up in there."

I told Chris earlier that Michelle's father is involved heavily in the community. Her dad is hosting a car wash fundraiser on campus Saturday morning and I promised Michelle I would help.

"Sounds good. If I'm not there, then I'll see you in the afternoon." He lowers his head and stuffs his hands in his pockets. I love this pose. His unkempt hair falling over his face.

"Hey handsome, thanks for tonight. Especially the oral. Very, VERY good. I'm a big fan." I grin.

He captures my waist." Good, cause your pussy is addictive. I can't wait to enjoy more." Chris nips my bottom lip and gives me one of his make me weak in the knees profound kisses that leave me dazed for a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.