Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Saturday Morning

Chris:

I wake up earlier than usual to get to work, I'm trying to see Kat before she leaves with Maria. I walk into an eerily quiet shop at 7:30 am. I know Kat is here because I saw her lipstick red CR-V parked in the front lot. As I continue further into the shop , I yell.

" Kat?" "Chico?" Neither answers me.

Maria is the one that responds." They're having a staring contest. If Kat wins I get to go with her." She flashes me a bright smile." I rooting for Kat."

When I finally see my woman and my co-worker in the repair area, I have to stifle my laughter. Chico is towering over Kat with his arms folded looking like the scary motherfucker he is. Kat doesn't look one bit intimidated, arms on her hips, face lifted returning Chico's intense gaze. I stand next to Maria watching this battle of wills. I find myself admiring Kat. She's dressed in white terry cloth short shorts that show off her mocha colored legs which house that sweet pussy between them. She's wearing  a matching white terry cloth zip up top with short sleeves. Her long hair up in a messy bun exposing that kissable neck.

Kat takes a slow determined step forward, narrows her eyes into slits, purses her lips together in what I'm assuming is suppose to be a threatening pose. She looks fucking adorable. Chico starts to chuckle.

"Fine. You win." He says still chuckling.

Kat pokes his chest." I told you I could be a scary ass bitch." Chico starts to actually laugh. I don't think I've ever heard him laugh before. Maria has a perplexed expession, I guess she's never heard that noise come from her father either. She turns to me.

" Is he laughing?" I nod my head and shrug as I walk over to them.

"I take Maria with me, I'll get you lunch, and a free carwash. Deal?" Kat returned her hands to her hips while negotiating.

"You will have her back by 1:00pm, so her mama will pick her up." Accent heavy.

"Jes, papi." Kat answers.

Chico extends his hand."Deal." Kat ignores his outstretched hand and embraces him instead. Chico looks stunned and just stands there. It's hilarious to watch. Kat pulls away, hits him lightly on his chest.

"Holy shit man, it's like hugging a giant fucking oak tree." And for the second time today, Chico laughs heartily.

I wrap an arm around her shoulders from behind and kiss her delectable collar.

"You are something else Katarina."She lays her head on my chest and gently rubs my forearm as it rest across her chest.

"Hi Chico." I greet him.

"Hey Chris."

Kat removes my arm and grips my hand.

"Thank you Chico." She says sincerely. Chico nods his head smiling.

Maria still looks a little puzzled. Kat gives Maria a high five.

"Maria, get the car keys." She whispers.

Kat guides me to the lobby. When we stop, her hands start massaging my scalp as she trails sweet loving kisses along my jawline until she reaches my lips.

"Morning gorgeous."She says as her eyes reflect a blend of lust and genuine affection.

"Morning beautiful." I take her in my arms, relishing the feel of her body against mine. I bury my face in the crook of her neck inhaling her familiar aroma of almond and vanilla.

"Mmmm." I snuggle closer. I love this woman. The fuck! Did I just think that? I pull away to see beautiful brown eyes staring at me with concern.

"You okay baby?" I'm still in shock by my realization.

"Ummm,

Yeah." At that moment Maria comes in jiggling keys.

Kat grabs my face, pecks my lips." See you later."

 

Kat:

I park Chico's 1980 black Chevrolet Silverado Pickup in the Student Union parking lot. Maria and I get out the truck.

"Come on, mami." I thread my arm through hers and lead her to where the fundraiser is being set up. It's pretty elaborate: there's an area for carwashing, tables are set up for the various clubs offered by the University, there's displays for the fraternitys and sororitys, there's a University Student Admissions table, and a huge snack and drink buffet. This is pretty sweet. There's a lot of kids here Maria'a age.

"Katty!" Michelle comes charging at me. "Katty! You came!" She hugs me so tight around my neck, I can barely breathe. I pull her strangling arms off of me.

"The hell Michelle. You trying to choke me?"

"Sorry, Katty. I'm just so, so glad to see you. My father's driving me crazy with his political bullshit." She huffs and folds her arms. I wrap my arms around her and pet her hair.

"I'm here baby girl. Where's your big bad daddy?" She points behind her where there's a shitload of cameras and T.V. station personalities talking and taking pictures. Mr. Donald Grammer, Michelle's father, plans to run for re-election into the United States Senate this year so his campaign team has been working relentlessly getting coverage on every minuscule thing he does for the state. I saunter to him.

"Hello father." I refer to Michelle's father as father and she does the same with my parents. When we became friends in high school, we were inseparable. We became so comfortable living at each others houses, we sometimes forgot which home we were at. We ended up referring to each others parents as mother and father. It made sense to us because we already considered ourselves sisters.

"Katarina, how nice of you to come help." He grabs my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"It brings me immense joy to give back to the community and I am grateful you have organized such a delightful get together for our youths." He smiles brightly at me. He places an arm on my shoulders as pictures are snapped.

"Thank you Katarina." Mr. Grammer says before letting me go. I stroll back to Michelle and Maria.

"And that's how it is done, sweetie."

"O shit. I forgot to introduce you two."

"No need. We are civilized enough to introduce ourselves Katarina." Michelle says with a smirk.

"What is all this shit for anyway?" I ask her.

"It's a youth community day." She turns to Maria." Maria, you'll fit right in. This day is directed to teens like you to get interested in going to college. And a fun day to socialize with other teenagers."

"Cool! It's sure beats hanging out at the Auto Shop all day."

"Good. You want to help set some stuff up or just look around?"

"I can help." She says quickly.

"Maria, are you sure?" I ask carefully, not wanting her to feel any pressure to have to work.

"O yeah." She replys excited.

"Mark!" Michelle gets his attention. Mark looks about 17 years old, a

good looking African American. He runs over.

"Mark, can you show Maria around and let her know where she can help out."

"Yes, ma'am."He holds his arm out for Maria , she slips her hand in with a giggle.

"Maria, I'll be around if you need anything. Okay, sweetie?" I tell her because she is my responsibility.

"Yes, Miss Kat. I mean Kat. Thank you for bringing me." I smile at her. She seems over the moon as she's whisked away by young handsome Mark.

My attention on Michelle,"Okay, so what am I doing?"

"Moral support."Michelle sighs. She throws an arm around my shoulders and pulls me in close. We lean our heads together.

"Anytime luv."

I had a fun day spending time with my best friend. We did political rounds with her father, toured the booths, joked and danced with the teens. When we'd get wore out, we'd sneak off for a breather and catch up on our lives. I went to check on Maria at least twice every hour. She was having a blast which made me extremely proud that I bought her to this event. I even remembered to get Chico's truck washed and waxed, it's shiny. By 12:20pm, I tell Maria 10 more minutes before we have to leave. I go make plans with Michelle.

"What time does this shindig end?" I ask her.

"3 pm."

"I'll go get Dee and we'll swing around here picking you up. We'll get something to eat and go sex shopping."

"Sounds like a plan." I kiss her.

As I'm going to retrieve Maria to leave, Marcus intercepts my path. He is wearing an Alpha Delta Pi polo with khaki shorts and a bleach blond skank on his arm.

"Hello Kat." He tries to touch my cheek but I move my head.

"O you still mad about the other day. Sorry about that."

I roll my eyes. "Is there something you want?" He's eye fucking me and I'm repulsed by it.

"You know there is." He says suggestively with a smirk. This is not cool. He's suppose to be Chris' friend.

"This is my friend Candice, Candice this is Kat." Candice gives me an artificial smile.

"Hi."

Marcus stoops closer."Don't worry, Chris didn't fuck her. But, there are plenty  and I mean plenty of women around here he did." He says in a bitter tone which I do not appreciate at all. I'm pissed, so I knee him in the balls with a vengeance. He immediately grabs them and falls to his knees.

"Good luck fucking someone tonight, asshole." I hiss at him and storm off. I'm fuming. If it wasn't Mr. Grammer's event, I would go back and kick his triflin ass some more.

 

I feel bad for Maria having to listen to me cuss Marcus out using the entire spectrum of profane words I could imagine. Although, I did catch her smiling a few times at my vibrant language.

When we reach Chase Auto Repair Shop, I'm still furious. I calm myself down enough to give Maria a big hug.

"Thank you Kat. I sorry about what happened with that guy." She says remorsefully.

"No. It's okay sweetie. It wasn't your fault. I apologize for all the cursing I did in the car. I'm glad you had a good time."

She smiles and nods."It was fantastic!"

"Hey can you bring these in." I hand her the 3 large pizzas I bought for the guys. "I'll be in soon. Just need a few minutes to compose myself."

I shut my eyes, take some deep slow breaths. It seems to work until I start thinking about that bitch ass motherfucker and my rage surfaces again. I need an outlet to get rid of this anger. I need to punch someone, I wonder if Angie is here. Maybe, I'll just go for a run.

I sense Chris before I actually see him. When I open my eyes, I take in his sexy ass dressed in coveralls, hair damp from sweat, enticing lip ring, and panty dropping sea green eyes looking at me with care. I know I found my avenue to release all my animosity.

I walk over to Chris , grab fistfuls of his lapels, and proceed to rape his mouth. Diving my tongue down his throat, sucking and harshly biting and tugging his lips. I have my way ravishing his celestial mouth until my anger subsides.

"Wow!" I breath out. I run my hands through his smooth hair that falls on his collar.

"Fuck. I needed that." Still breathing heavy, I feel spent.

Chris picks me up bridal style and sits me in the bed of his truck.

"Tell me what happened." He demands. He stands between my legs, his lips are a burgundy color and puffy. It looks painful. My fingers timidly tap them.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Tell me what happened." His expression serious. I inform him about Marcus' obnoxious behavior and how much it pissed the shit out of me. I tell him how I kneed him in his fucking nuts and how much I wanted to do more damage but didn't out of respect for Michelle's father.

His face displays a mixture of anger and saddness.

"Hey babe, I don't care about the women." I say softly."I was pissed at a so-called friend acting like a fucking dick."

He sighs and sits next to me. His shoulders slump, he looks defeated.

"If it wasn't for the shit I did before, you wouldn't have to deal with any of this."

I stroke his back soothingly. His eyes still downcast.

"Kat, after my mom died, I had a really hard time coping with it. I kinda blamed myself. In order to deal with her death, I started shooting up heroin and meth." He takes a deep breath. "I know it was wrong, but it gave me an incredible rush and made me forget about shit. Which is what I wanted at the time. Staying high all day was expensive, so I started selling too. Went to jail for 6 months.Chase suffered a lot because of me but he never gave up on me. And Chico, I met in prison, he changed my life. Got me back on the right path. For that, I owe Chico an unrepayable debt. Plain and simple Kat, I'm a fuck up and you deserve better."

He gets up to leave, but I snatch his arm. He stares at me, his eyes laden with regret and sorrow and it breaks my heart. I hold his face delicately. The words just flow out effortlessly without even thinking about it.

"Christopher James, I..love..you." It's the only phrase that conveys how I feel: that his past does not affect my perception of him, I'm proud to be with him,and that I'm fully invested in this relationship and not willing to give up on it.

He looks at me in awe, then carefully lowers his lips to mine. He kisses my neck tenderly.

"Thank you." Is all he says.

"Come see me tonight?" I whisper my request.

"Yes baby." He speaks in my neck and gives me a parting kiss on my cheek.

 

Chris:

I am beyond ecstatic. I was definitely taken aback by Kat's confession. It took me a while to completely understand what it meant, mainly that she still wanted to be with me. After that, I couldn't erase this fucking grin on my face.

I'm on my way to see Kat tonight, but I have to make one stop first.

I pull up to the Alpha Delta Pi fraternity house. It's only 7 pm so the regular Saturday night party hasn't started yet. Marcus' fraternity brother, Brad, opens the door. I shake his hand.

"Marcus here?"

"Upstairs man."

I knock and open the door not waiting for an invitation. Marcus is sitting up on his bed watching T.V. He's surprised to see me but puts on a phony smile.

"Hey Chris, what's going on? You should have called man."

"Cut the bullshit Marcus. What the fuck is your problem with Kat?"

He stands up glaring at me. Marcus is slightly taller than me and much bulkier. The difference is I didn't grow up as a spoiled rich kid who had other people handle their battles. Being brought up in a white trash neighborhood has it's advantages. I've had my fair share of fights.

"She's too good for you."

"And what? You think you're good enough for her?"

"Screw you with your high and mighty attitude just because you've remained abstinent for 3 years. Yeah, what happened to that crap anyway? And when the fuck did you develop a taste for black pussy?"

Then it hits me, he's fucking jealous. Even though Marcus is there, I'm mostly thinking out loud when I say," Kat's a woman you've been trying to screw for 2 years and haven't been able to. The handsome, rich, athlete who gets any girl he wants can't get Kat. And me, a white trash, mechanic with no social status gets the girl in less than a week of meeting her." He sneers at me.

"That's it Marcus? That's what you're pissed about isn't it?"

"Fuck you, Chris." He spits out.

"Just stay the fuck away from her."I warn him and leave.

 

 

Kat opens the door, she instantly throws her arms around my neck. I hug her back tightly.

"Hi handsome."  She has an unbelievably huge grin. She gives me a quick kiss.

"I've got something for you." She hands me an envelope.

"Where's everyone?" I ask as I retrieve the contents of the envelope.

"Dee's working nightshift and Michelle is at Josh's. Just you and me tonight, love."

The papers are our lab results. We are both clean. I raise an eyebrow questioning her.

"You ready to fuck me ?"Her voice husky, making my dick grow. Her back is against the arm of the sofa. I stand in front of her between her legs.

"No baby. I'm not fucking you tonight. I'm gonna do something I've never done. I'm going to make love to you." I hear her gasp as I descend my lips to hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Once again thank you for reading and reviewing.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.