Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi Ladies! I am alternating between this story and All Of Me for weekly updates.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kat:

 

His kiss took my breath away. It was a tender kiss full of promise of his previous statement that he was going to make love to me. Still standing by the couch, we continue to kiss each other. Our tongues entwining trying to make impossible knots, desperately reaching, exploring the extent of our oral cavities. Our tongues and lips, alternating sucking and biting each others lips whole. Our heads move perfectly when needed to allow one another the different angle desired to continue our lingual manipulations. Our breathing heavy, we do not disconnect our mouths. We pause brieftly to take each others breath as our own before our tongues resume their eroctic exploitation. We persist this sensual make out session until our need for more intimate contact engulfs us.

Chris removes his T-shirt, then calmy removes my camisole. I am not wearing a bra so my voluptuous breast are revealed.

"Wow baby. Fucking beautiful." His voice hoarse. I smile with pleasure as he grabs one in each hand, testing their size and weight. Chris brings his face to my chest, rubs his stubbled cheeks against the contrasting softness of my breast. Feels good. I brace myself with my hands on the arm of the couch as he lightly licks my dark nipple causing my body to shudder. Chris massages one breast as he greedily takes in as much of the other as he can fit in his warm mouth. He groans as he masterfully sucks my tit bringing fresh pools of wetness between my thighs. My body reflexively arches toward his hot mouth encouraging him to continue.

"Mmmm." He swithches, giving the other breast the same attention and leaving both nipples hard as rocks. This motherfucker is good.

Thumbs grazing my rigid nubs, he begins kissing my neck. My whole body is so sensitive to his touch.

Chris looks so fucking hot. His lean, ripped torso unconcealed. That sexy ass tattoo accentuating his arm and chest, making me cream my cunt even more. His jeans falling casually right below his waist exposing his happy trail but not disclosing his coveted manhood.

"Kat, are you ready for me?" He whispers between kisses.

"Hells yeah." I say breathless. I feel his smile against my collar.

Chris pulls down my black cheerleader shorts and panties. He places a sweet kiss on my mound as he stands up.

"I want you on the couch." He leads me around the opposite side. Chris positions me with one leg on the floor and one leg kneeling on the sofa. My hands gripping the arm of the couch and my ass tilted back towards him.

"Perfect round ass, Kat." He softly runs his rough hands over it, moving down until he spreads my lower lips and inserts two digits in my drenched hole.

"Mmmm. So fucking wet baby."

"I want you Chris." I gasp as Chris inserts a third finger. He starts pumping them cautiously.

"How does it feel Kat?"

"Good, but I want your dick." He starts pumping his fingers faster. He reaches around with his other hand and strokes my swollen clit. I'm so fucking horny, it only takes a few seconds before I'm coming all over his hand.

"Mmmmhmmm. So.. good."

As I recover from my first orgasm tonight, I hear Chris remove his pants. His firm chest on my back, I turn my face. His lips crash against mine, we fall into that sensual tongue ballad once more. One of his legs is next to mine on the floor, the other one is bent over my kneeling one. His generous member stroking my slit.

"Fu...cc...k!" I try to yell as his huge cock enters my cunt. Chris kisses me intensely until the initial pain subsides.

I relax, Chris commences to move inside me. We both move slowly, rhythmically. We melt together and move as one. The girth of his dick stretching me out delightfully to my limit. His length going in so deep hitting ever sweet spot throughly.

He groans." Baby, your pussy is so fucking tight. Fuck!" Chris begins to lunge into me, I meet him with equally forceful movements of my own.

"Holy shit, baby! That feels fucking awesome!" I pant. This angle, the onslaught of his thrust is hitting every fucking G-spot I own.

I didn't think my pleasure could increase until Chris kneads my breast, pinching my nipple with one hand. His other palm pressing against my abdomen right above my pelvis as his fingers stroke my engorged clit.

"Ahhh...Christopher..I'm...go..ing.. to..." I feel my walls start clenching.

"Not yet baby." He moans. His movements become deep, slow, circles, reeling me back from my impending orgasm. Chris commences those sinfully delicious thrust bringing back to the edge again. This motherfucker has my pussy fluttering on the fucking verge of release and I'm loving it. I feel like every single pore in my body is aroused, all my senses on high alert.

I could live in this ecstasy forever. He continues this sweet, sweet torture of my being. We crescendo to the point right before the anticipated climax, pull back, and journey back up again. Fucking delicious. I feel Chris' sweat on my back, our heavy breaths mingled together, the sounds of his groans and my whimpers, and the lewd sexual melody of our juices spilling as our bodies collide.

"You ready to cum for me baby?" His speech strained.

"Y...es." I can barely speak. This shit is too good. He rams my pussy harder, faster, deeper. Tears stream down my face.

"Ho...ly...G..od...Ch..ris!" My orgasm is like nothing I've ever felt before, feels like my whole body coming apart blissfully. My body convulsing uncontrollably, my pussy constricting Chris' dick gluttonously, this intoxicating euphoria never ending. I feel Chris' release and it intensifies my current orgasm. Our coital juices mixing and overflowing my opening. The fuck did he do to me. Soo good. That was my last thought. I'm not sure how long my orgasm lasted or when I finally stopped trembling. I'm pretty sure I blacked out.

When I  come to, I find myself sitting across Chris' lap with my head on his shoulder. Both of us still in our naked glory. His arms are wrapped around me, rubbing my back lovingly. I lift my head  to look at his gorgeous face.

"Wow Chris. Just. Fucking. Wow." My voice husky.

"Yeah, wow is fucking right. Was fucking amazing, baby."He caresses my cheek and kisses my lips tenderly.

"I love you, Chris." His alluring dark green eyes looking at me adoringly.

Thank you, babe. I love you too."The sincerity in his voice cause me to kiss him deeply. I strandle his waist and rub my size D tits on his chest. His erection growing, my pussy throbbing and creaming. This sends us into another round of love making.

Chris softly grips my hips and guides me on top of his penis. He groans and I whimper as his warm flesh stretches my inner walls. I start sliding up and down his shaft getting a feel for this new position. My forearms find support on his shoulders, my hands threading through his long silky locks. He moans as my tongue finds his, our erotic oral dance resumes. Breathing erractically, heart racing, I pull back to look at my lover.

"I want to watch you cum." I say. Our eyes locked together as I start to bounce enthusiastically on his cock. He clasp an ass cheek in each hand and pounds my pussy meeting each of my vigorous thrust. Sending us both to that beautiful abyss of climax.

"Fuc..king... He..ll..Kat!" It is so fucking hot watching him come. His brows furrow, top teeth biting his bottom lip, his darken eyes radiating a pure carnal need to achieve sexual satisfaction . Absolutely beautiful.

 I collapse on top of him, wrap my arms around his neck. I am worn the fuck out.

"Your pussy. So. Fucking. Good. Baby."Chris breaths out as he snuggles his face in the crook of my neck. I chuckle.

"Chris, baby. Bed. Now. Need sleep." Chris carries me into the bedroom my legs embracing his waist. I love this. I don't want to let go.

He lays me in my bed and covers me, but doesn't lay down.

"Don't leave, baby." I tell him through half closed lids. I sense the smile in his voice .

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to wipe you down and then pick up our stuff in the living room." He kisses my forehead, I do not remember anything after that.

 

Chris:

Tonight was fucking incredible, making love to Kat was unbelieveably amazing. No fucking way I''m letting this girl go.

I'm propped on my elbow watching her sleep. She's positively radiant and she's mine. I kiss her shoulder, wrap my arm around her waist  and curl my naked body next to hers. I fall asleep completely satiated and happy beyond belief.

 

 

"Mmmm." I propel my hips up into a moist, warm...

"Mmmm ..good.." I move my hand down and run into thick, soft hair.

"Kat." I say still groggy. Kat moans as she sucks my dick sending erotic vibrations from my cock, to my balls, to my ass. She strokes and sucks my dick skillfully. She uses her other hand to massage my balls and taint. I coil my hand in her long hair until I reach her scalp. Fisting her hair, I assist the tempo in which she ascends and descends on me and increase the length of my cock penetrating her divine mouth. She takes it cravingly moaning with pleasure.

"You like that fucking dick, baby?" I groan.

"Mmmmhmmm."She hums, sending those enjoyable sensations through my cock and balls.

"Fuc..k.. ye..ah..ba..by!" Accelerating the speed of my thrusts, I shoot my load into her awaiting cavity. She continues to suck my dick until it's completely drained. This woman is freaking awesome. Kat climbs on top of me and lays her head on my chest.

"So, you liked it?" She asks satisfied with herself.

"Best fucking blowjob I've ever had, babe." I kiss the top of her head. We fall asleep like this.

 

 

I could not have imagined waking up to a more pleasant sight. My breath-taking beautiful woman laying naked on top of me. I lie here relishing this serene moment. I gently stroke Kat's back, enjoying the feel of her silky skin. I travel down her body and capture those two plump orbs. I alternate between squeezing and rubbing that hot ass. Kat starts moaning, slowly grinding her smooth, dripping pussy on my hard on. She looks up at me through sleepy eyes, persisting her arousing gyrations on my dick.

"Good morning, lover." She smiles.

"Morning babe."

"Mmmm. Whatcha doing today?" She ask.

I give her a sinful smirk." I'm about to make love to you." She grins approvingly. I flip her over on her back, I kiss those delectable lips as I slide my dick in expanding her tight hole. 

Kat whimpers."Fuck baby. I love how your cock stretches out my pussy." I growl. She wraps those long, brown legs around my waist, I bury my dick all the way to the hilt.

"God fucking damn!" She yells. I move in deep, sluggish, circles. Kat follows after a little while

 undulating her hips, submerging my dick further in her cunt. I rest my forearms on either side of her head and press my chest on hers reveling the feel of those big tits against me. I kiss her tenderly, her tongue licks my lip ring and gently pulls it.

"I think this shit is sexy." She says holding on to it. It makes me smile. I like that she finds it arousing.

I ravish her mouth. Our bodies fuse moving as one synchronized sensual being.

I separate our mouths. I lovingly kiss Kat's cheek, then her neck. I gaze into those dark chocolate eyes.

"I love you Kat."I tell her then resume kissing those supple lips.

Our kisses become voracious. Our movements grow edacious, faster rotations of our hips, deeper strokes, my pelvis pressing against and grinding relentlessly on her swollen pearl.

"Ahh..mmm.. fuck...shit..mmm" Kat moans and swears. Her pussy starts choking my dick coaxing it to release it's seed. As my baby comes convulsing underneath me, my dick submits depositing my cum deep inside her. We stay connected, recuperating in each others embrace.

"Fucking heaven Kat." I say nuzzling into her neck.

"I know. You sure are." She answers in small gasps.

"Shit! Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm crushing you."I pull out quickly and hover over her supporting myself on my arms.

"No. I love the weight of this hot piece of ass on top of me." She slaps my ass. I smile at her, kiss her soft lips, roll over on my back and stare up at the ceiling.

 

 

"Kat, I should have probably asked this before. I didn't use a condom. Are you on any birth control?" She shifts on her side to face me and I turn my head to look at her amused face.

"Yes, lover I am. I get the shot." She gives me a chaste kiss on my chin," I have to pee."

She climbs over me."Ohh.." She grimaces. When she begins walking to the bathroom, she yells." Ahh! Fucking hell Chris, I think you broke me." I'm laughing

but rapidly get up and carry her bridal style to the toilet.

"I'm going to run a warm bath for you babe. You have any of those bath salt things, I hear they help?"I turn on the water, adjust the temperature, and let the tub fill.

"You know honey," I look over at her with a suggestive smirk.

"Yes? Are you ready for another round?" Kat cracks up laughing.

"Not exactly, lover."

"I was going to say, you know the rules. You break it, you buy it. I guess I'm yours."I kneel in front of her, cup her face and lower it to mine.

"Fuck yeah, you are, Kat." I kiss her intensely, my dick rising wanting to claim her again. I pull back, our foreheads together, short of breath. Her dark brown orbs staring at me lustfully. I want to fuck her. Kat closes her eyes.

"Fuck Chris. I can't get enough of you, but my pussy is so fucking sore right now."

"It's okay, baby. Let's heal you up. Where are those bath salts?"

"Under the sink." I grab them and pour them in the bath water. After they dissolve, I pick Kat up and lower her into the soothing warm bath.

"Mmmm. Thank you Chris." She relaxes her body in the tub. I kiss her head and sit on the edge of the tub regarding her impeccable form.

"What are you doing today, babe?" Kat asks.

"Probably be in the library most of the day. I have to present a proposal at one of the interviews in 2 weeks. How about you?"

"Sunday lunch at my parents house. After your interviews are over you should come. Meet my parents and officially meet Katherine."

I nod my head."Sounds good." I'm fucking nervous. Meeting parents, I've never had to do that before. All the how about if I'm not good enough for their perfect daughter cliche shit running through my head. Kat must see my anxiety.

"Hey Chris, babe." She grabs my hand, kisses the palm. I direct my eyes to her.

"I love you, they will too." My tension diminishes as she continues to place quick little pecks all over my palm and fingers.

"I'm going to make you breakfast. Take your time in here." I leave her with a quick peck to her lips. I get dressed in my jeans and T-shirt and head for the kitchen.

I have breakfast ready by 10 a.m. The kitchen is well organized so it wasn't hard finding the items I needed. I make pancakes, scrambled eggs, and Canadian bacon.

"Well, hello there Chris." I turn around. It's Michelle grinning at me playfully from behind the bar.

"Good morning, Michelle."

"Sooo. Can my girl walk this morning?"She asks languidly.

I smirk, pretty proud of myself." I left her soaking in the tub. I was just about to tell her breakfast was ready. Would you like some?"

"Michelle!" Kat trys to run to her but it looks really awkward but incredibly cute. She changed into a red pair of pajama pants with matching tank top.

Michelle starts laughing and bends over a bar stool. Kat stands over her trying to appear angry but can not keep a straight face. She finally gives in and laughs with her.

Michelle lifts herself up and hugs Kat.

"Well, how was your first time Katty?" Kat gives me a bright smile.

"Infuckingcredible! Chris' dick is fucking gold." Kat winks at me. I must be beet red.

Michelle and Kat giggle. Michelle hugs Kat again.

"Good for you sweetie."She tightens the hug and gives Kat a long, wet smooch on her cheek. "Be right back."

 

Michelle comes back and sits with us while we eat. She says she's already had breakfast so she just eats an orange. It's fun. Michelle and Kat together are hilarious. They had me blushing and laughing throughout the meal. I love her friendship with Michelle, it's so genuine.

Kat does not allow me to pick up after breakfast. So while she cleans up, I take a shower. Kat provides me with a new toothbrush and clean towels. I redress in my same clothes.

Kat walks me to my truck, wraps her arms around my waist, mine encircle her shoulders. She rest her head against my chest.

"I know I already said it, but thank you. Last night, this morning, fucking amazing."She inhales deeply and breathes out slowly.

Kat looks up at me but squeezes her eyes closed."Chris, you can say no if you want. But, I wanted to ask if...ummm. I could possibly...you could maybe give me your shirt. I know it might sound weird, but I love the way you smell. I want to wear your shirt when your not with me so I can still be able to smell you. Too much?" I shut my rambling beauty up with a kiss. I break the kiss and take off my shirt. Her eyes beaming with joy when I hand her my T-shirt. I smile at how little it takes to make this woman happy.

"I love you." She jumps up and places a soft sweet kiss to my lips.

"I love you, too." I climb in my truck thinking how fucking redneck this must look. No shirt on, about to drive home in my truck after having sex over my girlfriends house last night.

Kat turns around.

"O wait. Babe, Sunday lunch, Carmen, mama's chef makes a shitload of food. I can bring you some leftovers tonight for dinner, if you want." I smile at the thought of seeing Kat again tonight.

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.