Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kat:

 

Sunday family lunch. Yay! I am so fucking happy right now. After Chris left, Michelle and I woke Dee up to share my exquistely magnificent lost of virginity tale. Okay, maybe that was too much but it was incredible sex. We spent about an hour having girl talk and joking around. I am really lucky to have such wonderful women in my life.

The three of us ride together to my parents house. Josh is already here waiting for us in his 2010 blue Ford Mustang convertible. He climbs out when we pull into the driveway. After friendly greetings, we walk in together.

Daddy is in the kitchen wearing black dress pants and a crisp blue dress shirt. Mama is in an elegant blue pant suit helping Carmen, their chef, with lunch. They just got back from church. Michelle grabs my hand and sprints towards daddy dragging me behind. I'm still sore from all the glorious love-making I had last night and this morning, so running isn't comfortable at all.

"Fuck Michelle! That fucking hurts!" I yell. She starts laughing giving me a sympathetic look.

"Ooo. Sorry Katty, I forgot." She wraps her arm around my shoulders. Daddy, mama, and Carmen are looking at me with concern.

"Are you okay Katarina? What happened?" Daddy asks.

"It's nothing daddy, I just fell." I lie lowering my head to the cream ceramic tiles decorating the kitchen floor.

"Yeah. Fell on Christopher James' dick?" Michelle mumbles. I scowl at her and slap her back.

"Christopher James?" Daddy raises an eyebrow inquisitively. Desperate to change the subject, I say.

"Daddy, have you met Joshua Adams, the guy Michelle is fuc..."

"Katarina Marie Creed, watch your language in this house!  "Mama scolds me. She sighs. "I do not know how I raised such foul mouth young ladies. "Turning away from Michelle and me, her demeanor softens. "Denise, sweetheart, how are you?" She gives Dee a welcoming hug. Michelle and I shoot Dee the middle finger. Dee responds by sticking her tongue out at us.

She says, "I'm good mama. At least you have ONE daughter you raised right." Shaking her head mama says. "Ain't that the truth."

While daddy is distracted, Michelle and I take the opportunity to shower him with hello kisses.

"Good to see you too, girls." He says as he encircles an arm around each of us.

Focusing on Josh, he addresses him."Hello Joshua, it's nice to meet you." He extends his hand releasing Michelle.

"Hello, Mr. Creed, likewise." They shake hands.

"God bless you for putting up with this one." He motions to Michelle with his head. Josh looks at Michelle endearingly as she tucks herself under his arms. He kisses the top of her head.

"She's not so bad."

 

Sunday lunch went well, I enjoyed it like always.

Daddy and Josh got along decently. They spoke mostly about work, school, and Josh's after graduation plans. Which basically entails more schooling. He wants to go to graduate school for a Masters in Accounting.

Josh and Michelle left about an hour ago. Dee left with them explaining she needed more sleep. I stayed behind, spending my time playing with Kayla and catching up with Katherine.

Chris texts me at 6pm that he is heading home from the library.  Carmen made Mexican Lasagna for lunch and gives me half a pan to take to Chris. I have to promise her that I will introduce her to him soon. I say goodbye to my wonderful family and proceed to visit my amazing boyfriend.

 

When I arrive at Chris' place, I tote the half pan of Mexican lasagna to the front door. Chris opens the door before I get a chance to knock.

"Hi babe." He gives me a tender kiss with those soft lips and God Damn! if that doesn't have my body craving more. He takes the pan from me. I follow him into a modest  kitchen where he deposits the container on top of the stove. When he turns around, his dark green eyes are filled with desire. He drags me to him by my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck gently massaging it. Chris closes his eyes with a smile. I continue, taking pride in the fact that he's appreciating my contact.

"I've been thinking about you all day, Kat." He says softly moving his hands to my butt. I caress his 2 day old stubbled cheeks and capture his bottom lip with my full ones in a sensual kiss. He squeezes my ass pushing my core against his growing member. I release his mouth with a moan of regret.

"Baby, I want you to eat first." I whisper. He smirks mischievously.

"Gladly." Chris turns me around lifting me on the counter easily spreading my legs against my knee length black bell shape skirt.

"O Shit." I pant as his intentions dawn on me.  

"Chris!" It's Chase. "Chris!"

"FUUCCK!" He bangs his head on the countertop between my spread legs. " In the fucking kitchen!" He closes my legs and I jump off the kitchen surface, smoothing my skirt down.

Chris' back is to me as he watches the door shaped opening to the kitchen. I push him towards the kitchen table.

"Go sit. I meant eat LASAGNA, smart ass." Chris chuckles."Let me fix you a plate."

He regards me with unease."You don't have to do that Kat, I can do it myself."

"Go." I slap his firm ass."Let me do my girlfriendly duties." He accedes.

"Hey, I'm ..." Chase pokes his head through the kitchen entrance. I look back at him and smile. He has that cocky grin on his handsome face.

"Hello darlin." He says in that sexy southern drawl as he slowly struts towards me.

"What did you need Chase?" Chris asks him midway. He stops to address his brother.

"O, yeah. Kat distracted me. I'm on my way to pick Angie up from her mothers."

I manage to find the utensils and a plate. I place a square of the warm food on a plate for Chris.

I feel a muscular arm snake around my waist, his fingers sprawl securely on my abdomen. For a second, I envision a threesome. My naked legs wrapped around Chris' waist as he pounds my pussy and Chase's powerful chest pressing my back as his dick fucks me in my ass. Wow. I inhale deeply wiping the erotic image from my mind.

"Whatcha got there sweetheart?" He says staring at the unwrapped pan.

"My mama's chef made Mexican lasagna for Sunday lunch." I cut a bite size piece with a fork. "I bought Chris some leftovers. You're welcome to have some if you want." I bring the fork up to his mouth. "Taste." Shit. That sounded kinda horny. Chase lifts an eyebrow in question but opens his mouth, his arm still hugging my middle. I feed him like a little kid cupping my free hand under the fork in case anything falls. I thank God he didn't make the gesture sexual at all.

"Holy Shit! That's good. Save me some."

"Will do." I move out of his hold with Chris' plate in hand. I set the dish in front of him.

"Thanks babe." I bend down, kiss those inviting lips making sure I savor his tongue before parting our mouths.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask with my lips inches away from his.

"Water in the fridge." His eyes fixed on my mouth as I run my tongue over my plump lips relishing his flavor.

"Fuck Kat, I don't get a hello kiss like that?" Chase asks.

"No!" Chris yells. I grab Chris a bottle of water from the refrigerator. As I pass Chase, I give him a sweet smile and motion him to come closer curling my index finger. I stand on my tip toes, give him a nice, long, smooch on the cheek then

I look at him seriously.

"Now get the fuck out of here so I can have sex with my boyfriend."I smile as I lightly push his chest. He laughs.

"Chris, you are one lucky son of a bitch." He says as he walks to the front door. I hand Chris his water, he is almost finished his meal. I settle across from Chris resting my elbow on the table and cradling the side of my head on my hand lazily. I sit admiring Chris' features and taking in his cute mannerisms.

"Chris, baby, how did you do working on your proposal today?"

"Pretty good for the most part. I do have a lot of work ahead of me though. I have to turn it in by Friday so they can review it before the interviews the following Friday. I probably will only go into the shop a few hours this week." I love the deep serious sound his voice. He glances down. When he raises his head, his tongue is manipulating his lip ring so I know he's anxious about something.

"I probably won't be able to see you much this week." It's very touching to see the remorse in his eyes. I get up and sit in his lap, straddling the chair. I cup his face with my hands.

"Baby, don't feel bad. I absolutely understand." I kiss him tenderly. My hands abandon his face. I start twirling a strand of my hair which is lying across my shoulder in a side ponytail.

"Hey maybe..." Now it's my turn to be nervous. "If you want, you could umm..." I close my eyes tight."You could sleepover?" I rush out the sentence. I release one eye from the prison of it's lid. Chris' hands are gently massaging my upper thighs. He's watching me with an adorable smile. I open my other eye.

"Fuck yeah, babe."He gives me one of his toe curling kisses.

"I believe you said something about having sex with your boyfriend." He voice husky. I nod my head slowly. He picks me up, my legs encircle his middle, and Chris charges up the stairs.

Chris throws me on his bed and proceeds to undress. He pulls his long sleeve cotton shirt over his head revealing his taut muscles. The pure lust in his dark eyes has me incredibly horny for him. I start to unbutton my dress shirt but I guess I'm too slow because Chris walks to me and rips it open. Fucking Hot! He pulls down the lacy material covering my breast. Milking my breast in his hand, he latches on to the nipple sucking it hungrily. His dark eyes watching my response. I find it so arousing.

"Mmm..Fuck Chris." I moan. Our eyes lock as we observe the mutual pleasure we are affording each other. My hands fist his soft hair encouraging his continual handling of my breast. Chris switches breast, leaving the erect nipple of my right breast in the cool air. His warm mouth engulfs my left tit giving it equal stimulation. His callus hand rubs up my inner thigh, his fingers spread my engorged pussy lips and dive into my drenched hole.

"Fuck Kat. Are you fucking serious? Your this fucking wet?" He groans. I gyrate my hips.

"Mmmm.. Chris." I feel my walls wanting to spasm already. I stop.

"No fingers, baby, I ..mmm Fuck."God, it feels too good. I'm trying to stop from cumming."I want...your..dick, baby." I manage to finally pant. He complies. But, when he removes his digits, I can't help it. I compress my thighs together and an orgasm hits me. Chris separates my legs, rips my panties off and immediately submerges his thick cock into my overflowing opening. My whimper is barely audible over the animalistic groan Chris releases as he enters me. I love this aggressive shit.

He gets on his knees, wraps my legs around his waist, his hands grip my hips lifting them off the bed.

"Hold on tight,babe." His voice a deep baritone holding lots of promise of the incredible fuck that is coming. His first thrust is hard, deep, hurts so fucking good. He uses his grip on my hips to slam my body into his thrusting frame. My man starts fucking the fucking hell out of me, releasing an onslaught of rapid, powerful pumps into my accepting core.

"Motherfucker Chris!" I climax amazingly hard. My body trembling and weak by the profound orgasm. My legs go limp but Chris secures them around his waist and continues to pound my spasming pussy.

"Holy Motherfucking Shit! Chris!" I keep having orgasm afer orgasm with each thrust.

"God Fucking Damn Kat! Too tight!" He groans.

I can feel his hot semen being released deep inside me. His movements continue but at a slower pace until he's completely empty.

"I love you, Kat." He finally lets my legs fall. He inclines down to kiss me. Chris dislodges himself from my core and lays on his back.

"Come here, babe." He says breathlessly. I snuggle my face into his sweaty neck, his arm rest on my hip. We stay in this post coital embrace for a while enjoying the peacefulness.

 

I lift my head,his eyes are closed, his breathing back to normal.

"I love you, Chris." I kiss his delectable lips. "You make me happy." He opens his eyes and has a self-satisfied smile."And not just because you have given me the best fucking orgasms of my entire life either." He smile grows wider.

"Same here, babe." He brings his mouth to mine in a sweet kiss.

 

 

Friday:

Kat:

Chris came over on Monday night but it was not to conducive to getting sleep. We kept waking up throughout the night having unbelievable sex. We were so tired Tuesday morning. I ended up skipping my morning class and Chris was late for his.

I've only gotten to see him during our literature class the rest of the week. I know how important it is to him to do an impeccable job on the proposal for my father's company.  But, I miss him. Since both of us are not phone people , we haven't talked much this week, either.

Chris is coming over tonight, but I want  to see him sooner. So, I'm bringing Raising Caines over to the shop. Maria requested the delicious chicken strips.

I park in front of the building. I'm about to exit the car when I hear a text come through my phone. It's Katherine: Katarina Marie Creed! I met your sweet boyfriend today. He just dropped off his internship interview proposal. You didn't tell him who your Father is?!!

"Fuck." I text her back: No! I have my reasons. Did you tell him?

Katherine: No. Be careful. Lies are never a good thing. Talk to daddy too! Love you, sis.

I sigh. I'm not ready yet. My text: Thanks. Love you too.

 

I walk in with 2 aluminum covered pans.

"Let me help you, Kat." Maria takes one of the pans and leads the way outside. I love the feel of a Friday afternoon in the Fall. Beautiful cool weather, the relief of no assignments hanging over your head until Sunday. Relaxed and liberated from the confines of college classes.

I walk to the back patio, Chase is sitting on the edge of a ledge with a guitar in his arms singing Jon Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive in a deep, raspy voice.

"I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride. I'm wanted dead or alive. Wanted dead or alive..."

 

"That's fucking sexy." I say out loud. Maria gives me an approving nod. Chase looks up with a cocky ass smirk.

We put the trays of food on the pinic table. I give Maria a hug and a kiss on the cheek which she returns enthusiastically.

I stand behind Maria, lay my hands on her right shoulder and position my chin on top of my hands. We stand there mesmerized by Chase.

I love to sing and I love this song. I can't stand it any longer. I tell myself fuck it and go sit next to Chase. I join in during the next chorus.

Chase:" I'm wanted"

Me: "Wanted"

Together: "Dead or Alive"

I match his raspy voice with a slightly higher although still deep griity voice of my own.

Chase:" Wanted"

Together: "Dead or Alive"

Chase turns to me and motions for me to go on. I do the next verse by myself.

Me: "I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back..."

We do the last verse together, switching lines automatically like we've been doing it for years. Our voices complement each other naturally.

Chase rest his guitar on the side. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I hug his strong chest.

"That was fucking awesome, darlin." He places a kiss on my head. Maria and Chico are clapping.

"Mr. Chase and Kat, you two sound really good together." Chico nods his head in approval. I let Chase go but he keeps his arm drapped on my shoulder loosely.

Angie steps through the open door.

"That was you?" She says confused. I cock my head to the side, lift an eyebrow.

"Yes! That. Was. Me. You got a problem with that?" Chase's grip on my shoulder tightens as my body tenses up.

"Not at all. I just didn't know you people listened to that type of music."I roll my eyes at her comment. I try to get up but Chase's hold on me is unyielding.

I frown at him.

" I'm not going to do shit. Bitch ain't worth it, babe." I pat his cheek and wink at him. He let's me go.

"Chase, I'm going to run some errands. I'll see you at home."She tells her husband. He lifts a hand.

"Later." There's nothing there. No feelings. Nothing. He deserves better.

 

Chris walks into the patio carrying a grocery bag with the drinks. I run to him, bury my hands in his long hair. I kiss him passionately, delving my tongue in his mouth, reacquainting myself with his taste. His free arm is strangling my waist.

There is a loud throat clearing. We stop. I rotate my head, Chase is watching us with a boyish grin.

"Although, I'm enjoying the free show, we do have minors present." He's right. I'm going to have to wait until tonight to really refamiliarize myself with Chris.

 

Lunch went great. I sat on Chris' lap the entire time. His hand rubbing my bare upper thigh, his lips discreetly caressing my neck and shoulders throughout our meal.

We enjoyed lunch for an hour. Me, Chris, Chico, Maria, and Chase. There was lots of laughter and delightful conversation among all of us.

Chase stands up first.

"Alright, funs over. Back to work."

"Thanks for lunch Kat." He kisses my cheek.

Everyone else rises too. Maria hugs me first.

"Bye Kat."

"Bye, girl. Shopping next Friday, right?" Maria has a Back to School Dance  in a few weeks and asked me to help her shop for a dress.

"Heck yes."

"I'll pick you up here afterschool." I look at Chico. " You asked your dad?"

"Yes." She hugs me again.

"Later Kat. Thanks." Chico says in his thick Mexican accent. He tries to walk past me  but I grab his massive arm.

"No, you don't." I attempt to give him a bear hug. He allows it which for him is the same as him hugging me back.

"You know you fucking love it." He just shakes his head and continues walking into the shop.

 

Chris wraps his solid arms around me from behind. He bites and sucks my neck. I close my eyes and moan.

"I miss you baby."

"I'll come see you afterwork, babe."

"You better." I turn in his arms and kiss him. I hold his hand as I trek to the front entrance to leave.

"Hey Kat." I stop to look at Chase who is standing at the front counter. "Come listen to my band play tonight at the Famous Door on Bourbon. Do a song with me." I nod my head.

"I'd love too."

Chris scrunches his eyebrows together .

"You sing Kat?"

"Yep." I smile at him and give him a quick peck.

"I'll see you tonight, handsome." I squeeze his ass and leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I hoping to start Chase's story simultaneously with this one in about 2-3 more chapters.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.