Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for reading. The next chapters will move the story along a little more.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Friday Evening:

Chris:

I'm heading over to Kat's right now, I just left work. I miss my woman. She texted me earlier to just walk in, she said she would probably be in her room.

I walk into an empty house, I go straight to Kat's room.

"Kat?" I knock on the bedroom door before I turn the knob and enter.

"Yes, handsome?" I'm speechless.

Kat looks fucking sexy as hell in red lingerie. The bra is sheer lace cupping just half of those delectable brown globes. The curve of her waist into her hips is so fucking womanly. She has on a matching sheer lace g-string. I can see the subtle split in the middle. Fuck me. It's crotchless. I groan as I peruse her seductive outfit. Kat's hips are adorned with  a red garter belt strapped to thigh high stockings. Her feet are placed in charcoal stilettos. Her hair is hanging in loose curls down to her midback.

She saunters to me seductively licking her lips slowly. I unconsciously mimic her gesture. My jeans are too fucking tight for the fucking steel hard on in my pants.

"You like what you see?" Her voice husky. I can only nod my head still unable to form coherent thoughts.

Kat stands in front of me, she's fucking tall in those heels. She easily reaches my ear to whisper.

"I am going to take care of you tonight, Chris. I am going to make you cum and when you do I want to hear you scream my name." Her tongue snakes into my ear and erotically licks from the inside to the outside shell. I moan.

Kat grabs my hand, she turns around and walks in front of me. The perfect round orbs look so juicy, held up by those long shapely legs. She is sexiness personified.

She leads me to an antique style maroon chaise lounge. It has no sides and is curved to adhere to the curvature of your spine.

"Sit Chris." Kat commands. I sit on the side with my legs on the floor. I start to unbutton my pants. Kat halts my movements by touching my hand.

"I'll take care of you tonight, let me." She kneels in front of me and rubs my bulge.

"My big cock must be so constricted in there, let's get it out Chris." Her voice still husky and low. She unbuttons  then unzips my jeans. I lift my butt off the chaise as she pulls my jeans and boxers off.

"Mmmm." Kat encircles my dick in her hand, stroking it.

"Beautiful Chris." Her dark eyes locked on mine as the tip of her tongue wipes the pre-cum from my dick.

"Mmmm. You taste good, Chris." She swoops her hair to one side and takes me in her warm mouth, eyes remain fixed on mine. She's sucking my dick so fucking good. I groan and close my eyes. She release my dick from her mouth with a pop. I look down at her.

"I want you to watch me while I make you cum, Chris." Fuck. The way she keeps saying my name is oozing with lust. It's so hot. My attention is on Kat as she licks my shaft, her hand takes over stroking it expertly. Her mouth engulfs one of my balls, gently sucking it sending erotic sensations to my ass and cock. Fuck. I've never had anyone do this shit to me. She switches to the other side, her hand continuing to pump my dick. So fucking good. I groan. Her eyes staring at me conveying her pleasure.

"Kat, I'm gonna...cum." Her hot mouth embraces my throbbing cock, swirling and pumping up and down. My hips imitating her pumps.

"Fuck Kat!" I explode in her mouth. She moans as she sucks and swallows, draining me deliciously. She releases me with a loud pop.

She has an enticing grin. "I love sucking your dick, Chris." She has me under a lust filled spell. All I can think is how fucking sexy Kat is. I hear her words and my mind goes to how those beautiful full lips were wrapped around my cock and how fucking good it felt. I moan. My semi-erect dick twitches.

Kat smiles. She grasp the hem of of my T-shirt and pulls it off. She smells my shirt, it's cute gesture but definitely strange.

'I'm keeping this one, Chris." She throws it on her bed.

"Lay back for me, Chris." I do, my legs stretched out in front of me. She has a predatory gaze as she climbs on the chaise on all fours. Her tits look succulant as she rubs them the length of my torso. It feels so good as she continuously rocks her body back and forth. Her plump ass rising up in the air as she leans forward to stroke her large lace covered breast on me. My dick is getting hard again.

This time when she leans forward, she straddles me. So fucking Hot. Two chocolate mounds being offered on an elegant lace platter. When she straddled me, the split of her red crotchless panties spread further revealing her pink engorged nub and shaved swollen pussy lips. Fuck. 

Kat leans over to kiss me, first just licking my bottom lip savoring it then entering my mouth caressing my tongue.

"You are so God damn sexy, Chris." I feel her moisture dripping from her center on my stomach. I grab the back of her head shoving my tongue in her mouth. I kiss her fervently.

My daze over, I'm ready to enjoy this sexy ass red package. I slide my hand down her smooth back, grip her luscious ass positioning her over my fully erect manhood. Kat starts grinding her sopping wet pussy over my dick as our tongues fight for dominance.

Kat removes my hands from her ass and places one on each side of our bodies. She breaks our kiss as she persists grinding my dick with her wet cunt.

She smirks and in that sexual voice she says." You want this pussy, Chris?"

"Fuck Yes." I say out of breath.

"Tell me you want my pussy, Chris." She lifts up and lets the mushroom tip tease her opening.

"I. fucking. Want. My. sweet." I bite her neck, she moans."dark." I suck her neck, she moans."drenching." I lick her neck, she moans."wet." I kiss her neck, she moans again."Pussy, Kat." I say slowly with the same erotic tone she's been using. I free my hands, grasp her hips and slam my dick into her awaiting hole.

"Shit!" We both yell. It feels amazing.

She moves erotically on top, hips snaking and twisting in a hot sensual rhythm. I remove my hands from her hips and pull down the scarlet red lace material that has been obstructing my full view of those glorious breast. Finally. I bend forward, roughly taking one in my mouth while kneading the other one. Kat whimpers and continues riding my dick masterfully.She keeps moaning as her movements grow quicker. She places her hands on my chest for support and starts rapidly thrusting up and down on my cock as she clutches it with her inner walls.

"Fuck Kat!"

"Mmmm..you..like..th..at....Ch..ris?"

I grab her hips and take control slamming her down as I thrust up to meet her. Her breast bouncing with each pump. That shit is so feminine sexy to me. Feels too good! God Damn she's still tightening up.

"Fuck me Chris!" I look down to see that beautiful ebony skin peeking through that crimson red lace. Sexy as hell. I growl as I pump us both to orgasmic bliss.

"Christopher! Chris! Shit! Chris!" I fucking love hearing her scream my name as she reaches climax. She collapses on top of me still shaking. She pushes my sweaty hair away from my face.

"I fucking love you, Chris." She kisses my lips softly and rest her head on my chest.

Once I catch my breath, I say."Babe, did I tell you how sexy you look?" Kat lifts her head and smirks.

"Thanks, that was what I was going for."

After a few minutes, I ask."Kat, how long have you been singing?" She sits up and disconnects us. She smiles and lays back on my chest. Her smooth fingers start gently rubbing circles on my chest. My arms hug her and I rest my hands on her lower back.

"When I was 10, I asked my dad for singing lessons. I've always loved to sing. Problem is I don't have the sweet, classic Whitney Houston type of voice. I have more of a gritty Macy Gray/ Tina Turner type of voice. The teachers he found didn't want to fuck with it, said they couldn't help me. I got very discouraged, but daddy never gave up on me. He said my voice was beautiful and we just needed to find the right fit. He did. His name was Mr. Charles B, daddy said he ran into him one night at a nightclub he took some clients to. He said his singing reminded him of mine. We were lucky he agreed to give me voice lessons, he normally didn't. But, my father is very persuasive when it comes to something I want." She stops.

"I must sound so spoiled, huh?"She whispers.

"Yes." I answer truthfully." But also very much loved." I add.

Kat sighs."Yeah, he does."

"Mr. Charles B, taught me to sing songs suited for my kind of voice. Chase's voice reminds me of his. For my recitals, I'd get to go to the club and sing with him. Fucking awesome, a minor singing at a nightclub. Crazy, huh?  Daddy would take me. Mama would shit a brick if she knew. Great memories."

She's silent.

"Mr.Charles B died about 5 years ago, so I haven't really sang since."

"Your father sounds cool, babe." I rub her back.

"He is. He really is." She sighs. I move some of her hair out of her face.

"What's wrong?" She takes a deep breath.

"There's something I have to tell my father, but I am really fucking scared to tell him."

"Why?"

"Because I think it is going to disappoint him and ruin our relatonship." She turns her head so that it's facing down making her long hair cascade over my chest and arms.

"Look at me Kat." She raises her head, I cup her cheeks.

"This man loves you. There's no doubt about that, Kat. I know he will forgive you. You need to talk to him because from what I see, you are miserable. So your relationship is already changed and you lying to him isn't making it better. Tell him."

She huffs, looking away."I know. You're right. I really have to. He'll find out sooner or later anyway."

"Yes, babe. It's better coming from you." It's quiet.

"So, When are you going to talk to him?" She presses her forehead on my chest.

"I don't know."

"Pick a day Kat." I tell her. She looks up and frowns at me. She's so cute. "You know if you don't you're not going to do it." She glares at me.

"Okay. Sunday."

"This Sunday?"

"THIS Sunday."

"Now, call him and tell him you want to talk to him on Sunday."

"Now?" I nod my head. "Can I text him instead?" I lift an eyebrow.

"You know I don't like talking on the phone." She whines.

"Sure. Text now." I slap her ass signaling her to get up.

She gets up still in full lingerie attire.

"Damn girl." She turns around and giggles. Fuck, she's Hot. I go to the bathroom before I decide to make love to her again and skip going to watch Chase.

I start a bath. Kat walks in a few minutes later wearing my dirty T-shirt. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Why do you like those dirty shirts?" She grabs a handful of fabric and inhales it with a huge grin on her face.

"Cause it smells like Christopher James and he smells O soo divine." She fans herself. I laugh.

"Did you text your father?"

"Sir.Yes sir I did and received confirmation sir." She salutes me like a military solider. I pull her to me by her waist and kiss her deeply.

"Love you, babe." This woman makes me happy, really happy.

"Baths ready." Kat puts her hair up on top of her head in a tight bun.

"Cool. Let's get in."

I sit in between Kat's spread legs, my back to her chest. My arms rest on her bent knees rubbing her silky lower legs. The tub is full of soapsuds from some bubblebath shit Kat threw in here, smells like flowers. Kat insisted on bathing me, I reluctantly let her. She is shampooing my hair, scratching my scalp soothingly. I close my eyes and lean my head  on her shoulder.

"Baby?" Kat says softly.

'Hmm?"

"On Friday, after your interviews, can we have a talk?" I open my eyes and face her.

"Is something wrong, babe?" She sighs heavily.

"No. There's just something I want to tell you but not until after your interviews Friday."

"Umm. Okay." I'm a little worried at what it could be. Kat tugs my lip ring with her mouth and smiles.

"Don't worry, it's nothing serious." That doesn't help much but I let it go.

Kat grabs a washcloth, she proceeds to scrub my chest and arm.

"This is so hot, baby." She says as she traces her fingers over my tattoo. This time I let her as she follows it to my elbow and forearm. I feel her tenderly stroke my tattooed covered drug track marks. She continues to caress them lightly with her fingertips. I turn my head to look in her eyes. She gives me the most loving smile I've ever seen. She takes my hand, places a sweet kiss in the palm, then my forearm on the track mark, my bicep, my shoulder, neck, cheek and lips.

"I love all of you Chris." She says sincerely.

"Thank you." I kiss her.

 

There's a knock on the door followed by Michelle barging in.

"Hey Chris. Hey Katty. Sorry guys but I have to pee like a fucking race horse." Michelle goes to sit on the toilet. I don't look only hear the sound of piss hitting water. Kat does turn to look.

"Don't look at me like that. I knew you two weren't fucking. I listened before I knocked." She finishes pissing." Anyway.   Josh locked himself in my bathroom to get ready for tonight, he said I distract him too much and Dee was in the other one. I had to fucking pee!"

Dee comes in."The fuck is wrong with you, Michelle. I told you I'd be quick." She notices me and Kat in the tub and starts laughing.

"Hey Chris." I smile at her.

"Hi Dee."

Josh stands behind Dee in the doorway fresh out the shower, only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's going on?"

I'm sitting here thinking how fucking strange this must look to someone on the outside but with this group nothing seems out of the ordinary. I just go with it. Kat wraps her arms around my neck, her hands hang languidly across my torso.

"Hey Chris."

"Hey man."

"So, Chase is playing tonight, huh?"

"Yeah, his band at the Famous Door." Everyone stays in the bathroom as we discuss plans for tonight.

After about 10 minutes, Kat finally says." Okay, get the hell out so we can get ready."

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.