Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/3936/images/anderson.pngAnderson




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Friday Night:

Chris

All five of us walk into the Famous Door, Chases' raspy rendition of Sweet Home Alabama filling the dim, smoky club.

The club is modest, the stage is on the left side of the entrance. There are two long wooden bars that line both sides of the walls with an average size dance floor in front of the stage.

Kat is swinging her arms to the beat while holding my hand and using my arm as a pivot to twirl herself around.

"Chris, let me save you before Kat yanks your arm off." Dee says pulling Kat to the dance floor leaving me with Josh and Michelle by the bar. I smile as I watch them go. When they get to the dance floor, I see Kat wave at Chase and point in my direction. He smirks at her and glances my way, I nod at him in acknowledgement.

I get an Abita Purple Haze beer at the bar. Josh comes to stand next to me when Michelle joins Kat and Dee dancing.

"I invited Marcus to come tonight." Josh informs me. I must give him an irritated look because he ask if something happened between Marcus and me. I tell him no and just shrug my shoulders. I'm not a little bitch whose going to complain. I'll deal with Marcus if I need to.

Chase finishes Sweet Home Alabama and begins Hotel California by the Eagles. I watch as Michelle, Dee, and Kat are making their way towards the bar where Josh and I are standing but are stopped when a tall, dark hair guy pats Kat on the shoulder. I observe intently. Kat faces him, she seems confused at first but then gets an enormous grin and flings her arms around his neck, he hugs her back excitedly.

Jealousy creeping in, I eye Josh and ask," Who the fuck is that?"  Josh is watching attentively too.

"Don't know."  The guy hugs Michelle and then holds on to Dee's hand for a while speaking to her. Kat hugs his arm holding his hand as all four of them return to the bar.

Michelle stands in front of Josh who rest his arm across her chest. Kat gives me a huge smile, threads her fingers in my hair and gives me a quick kiss. She goes back to this man and places her hand on his back.

"Josh, Chris this is Anderson, an old friend of mine. I haven't seen in for-fucking-ever." Kat tightens her arm around his waist. He wraps his around her shoulders. Anderson is dressed in a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark gray slacks. He is an inch or two taller than me and more muscular. He has long wavy hair with blue eyes and my girlfriend seems very happy in his arms. Fuck yeah, I'm jealous.

"Anderson, this is Josh, Michelle's beau." Josh shakes his hand.

"And this," she comes back to me and I encircle my arms around her waist possessively.

"I'm her boyfriend, Chris." I grasp his hand firmly. Kat slaps my chest.

"Stop being an ass." She whispers. I was about to tell her I didn't know what she was talking about when Chase pokes his head between Kat and me throwing an arm around each of us.

"Hey ya'll." He greets.

"Darlin." He kisses Kat on the cheek.

"You sound good, man." Josh says shaking his hand.

"Thanks."

"Chase, this is my friend Anderson." Kat introduces. Chase shakes Anderson's hand.

"Hi."

"Chris, I'm gonna steal this beautiful lady for while." Chase tell me.

"I'll be back lover." She nibbles my bottom lip and squeezes my ass.

"Be good." I roll my eyes, a habit I picked up from her. Kat gives me a threatening look.

"I'll be good." I say quickly, she smiles.

Anderson stands next to me when Kat leaves.

"She's a good friend Chris. I respect your relationship." He says sincerely. Kat was right, I was about to be a total asshole to this guy. I appreciate him coming to talk to me.

"Thanks." I say.

We all order some drinks and hang out.

I find out Anderson is in New Orleans on business. He's staying at the Marriott across the street. Anderson finished school early and was hired as an Engineering Consultant for the Geotechnical Engineering Consultant Firm. His firm, GEC, gets commissioned by a company that has a problem. GEC gets proposals with bids from various companies on a solution to the problem. Anderson picks the best offer and presents it to the hiring company for approval. He stays with the project until he decides it is functining properly then moves on to the next. Sounds pretty sweet. I tell him I'm graduating in May with a Mechnical Engineering Degree, he is impressed. He gives me one of his business cards and I give him my number.

We stop conversing when Chase gets on the microphone. He announces Kat as a special guest. We yell and cheer for her, there's even a few whistles. Who can blame them, she looks fucking hot, in tight boot cut jeans and a black low cut fitted shirt with a tattered back.

Chase and Kat sing Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. The song choice was perfect for them. Kat and Chase hold hands and take a bow, it is followed by the crowd cheering in appreciation. Chase ask the fans if they want to listen to Kat sing another song. They answer yes enthusiastically.

"Hey Chris, your girl, sings real good." Marcus says the "your girl "part in a condescending manner. Asshole.

"Yeah. MY WOMAN, does sound good." I answer.

Kat starts singing Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles, it sounds incredible. I think this must be the type of music she used to sing with Mr. Charles B. She's mesmerizing and sexy.

I hear Marcus talking." Dee, wanna dance?"

"Sorry Marcus, but I promised someone else a dance and this song is perfect." Dee walks to Anderson and extends her hand.

"Ready?"

"Yes." He answers with a silly grin.

Marcus smirks at me." Damn. Another good sista lost to the white man."  He turns to address two of his frat brothers he came with. A white dude and African American guy with similar build to Marcus.

"I can't for the fucking life of me figure out why my beautiful African American woman are giving up the pussy to these insignificant white assholes."

I look at Marcus pissed off, I fucking had enough and ball up my fist.

"Keep talking motherfucker." I take a step towards him. Michelle grabs my hand and pulls me.

Dance with me." At first I don't budge and stare him down. "It's not worth it Chris." But then, I let her lead me away.

 

Kat

That was fucking exhilarating. I give Chase a tight hug.

"Thank You, Chase." I say gratefully.

"Anytime sweetheart." I give him a quick peck on the lips and he gives me one of his sexy ass smiles.

 

I find my handsome man waiting for me at the edge of the stage.

"Hey babe, that was sexy as hell." He tells me in a deep husky voice as he pulls me close to him and we start dancing. Chase's band is playing slow rhythmic music. I want to ride Chris' dick to that same unhurried sensual beat. I settle for grinding on his hard on and kissing him. I relish the feel of his warm, smooth tongue as it expertly bites, sucks, and licks my bottom lip simultaneously, then my top lip, then enters my mouth and exotically plays with my tongue.

"Mmmm. Let's get out of here baby." I moan as he starts running the tip of his tongue up my collar bone to my neck.

"Yeah. Let's go tell everyone." I urge him.

"Okay." He intertwines our fingers as we set out to look for our friends. Marcus intercepts our path.

"Kat, I just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful singing." He opens his arms to give me a hug, but I push him away.

"Fuck off Marcus."

"O. So you get some white dick and you think you're all high and mighty now." I feel Chris' grip on my fingers tighten and he hesitates for a second.

I ignore Marcus, not wanting Chris to get in a fight. I spot Michelle and Josh by the bar and walk towards them.

Fucking Hell! I hear Marcus following us.

"Hey Kat, I'll be here when you dump his whoring, drugging ass and realize you deserve better." Chris has a death grip on my hand, he glances at me with pleading sea green eyes. I'm fucking tired of hearing Marcus' voice.

"Chris baby, kick his ass." I say softly. He gives me a hasty kiss and punches Marcus in the face. Marcus stumbles and attempts to return a hit, Chris dodges it, and punches Marcus again. This time drawing blood from Marcus' nose. One of Marcus' friends rams Chris from the side causing both of them to fall to the ground. Josh tries to pull the guy off Chris but Marcus' other frat brother pushes Josh. Josh knees that guy in the stomach. Then all hell breaks loose. Bodies trying to break up the fight and end up getting involved in the brawl. This goes on for about 5 minutes until the cops come in and begin arresting people. Chris and Josh are among them. I find Michelle before going to see the guys outside.

They have 10 men in handcuffs lined up against a brick wall on the side of the club. Michelle and I walk over to Chris and Josh who are positioned next to each other. Chris has a small cut on his lower lip but no other wounds. Josh looks like he got hit in his left eye, no swelling yet just light bruising.

Chris lowers his head, I cup his face.

"I fucked up." He says to no one in particular.

"Naw, baby. We'll get you out, Michelle's dad is a Senator. It won't even go on your record." I kiss his lips softly. "I'm gonna go check on Dee and let Chase know."

"Okay." He lowers his head again. He looks so disappointed and I feel crappy for encouraging him to fight.

"Baby?" He keeps his head down, just raises those gorgeous green orbs at me. I completely forget what I was about to say. His hair falls around his face in a messy sexy way.

"Fuck. You're gorgeous." I whisper. That gets me a sweet smile from him.

 

Dee is waiting for us at the entrance of the Famous Door with Anderson at her side.

"Michelle and me are going to get Chris and Josh out of jail. You want us to drop you off at the house on the way?" I ask Dee.

"I'll take her." Anderson says quickly. He looks at Dee."If it's alright with you." She grins and nods her head gleefully. I smile at both of them. I hug Dee and then Anderson.

"Thanks Anderson."

"You're welcome."

I ran in and explain to Chase what's going on.

 

Michelle calls her father, Senator Donald Grammer, who takes care of everything through a few phone calls, like it never happened.

We don't get out of there until 4 am. We drop Josh off at his place.

Chris is quiet the whole ride to our house,, he seems dispirited. He declines my invitation to stay over, gives me a soft kiss and tells Michelle and me thank you. I resist the urge to touch him.

"Call me tomorrow, if you want to talk or umm do something." I say hesitantly feeling my insecurity creeping in. He nods and gets in his truck. I sigh, Michelle hugs my shoulders and we head for the front door.

"Long night, babe." She leans the side of her head to mine. I wrap my arm around her middle.

"Yeah, long night." I answer and sigh again. "I hope everything's okay with him." Michelle just squeezes me tighter.

 

"Holy Shit!" Michelle and I say in unison as we enter our home. The living room has been torn apart. There's throw pillows on the floor, our lamp is broken, the side table is on it's side, the bar stool on the ground, paintings askew on the wall, and picture frames cracked.

"The fuck happened here?" I look at Michelle who is just as alarmed as me.

"Dee?" I say and we rush to her room.

The scene is way more startling than the current state of our living room. Michelle and I look at each other with wide eyes and back at the two naked bodies sprawled out on Dee's bed. There's a pair of handcuffs, a flogger, are those nipple clamps?, ball gag, and an anal vibrator littered on the bed and hardwood floor. The most shocking part of this sight is the light bruises, scrathes, and bite marks on their exposed skin. Michelle and I run to her room and crack the hell up.

"Those two fucking freaks." Michelle whispers in awe.

"Fucking slut having a one night stand." I say. Dee has never done anything like this before. We start laughing uncontrollably.

We stay up talking until the sun comes up. I end up falling asleep with Michelle in her bed.

 

I'm woken up by noise coming from the front of the house. I reach for my phone, it's 11:20 am. No call or text from Chris. I'm kinda sad. I get up still wearing my jeans and shirt from last night and head to the living room.

Dee is in a pair of red boy shorts and a white tank kissing Anderson passionately by the front door, his hand roughly kneading her ass. I love it. When they separate, Anderson sees me and I wave at him flirtatiously.

"Hi Kat." He says shyly. Anderson grew up into a really handsome man.

"Hi Anderson, have fun last night?" I smirk at him knowingly.

"Ummm, yeah, really good." He looks down embarrassed stuffing his hands in his pants pockets. "How are Chris and Josh?" He ask.

"Good. We got them out without any problems."I answer.

"Kat, you want to catch up sometime?"

"Of course." I say as if it's the most obvious answer in the world.

"I have a graphic novel book club at 5 pm today at the comic book store if you want to come. Have you read Locke and Key by Joe Hill?" His eyes brighten.

"You still into that shit?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Me too." He laughs." I read it, I'll love to go. Steve still there?"

I nod. "O yeah.  Give me your phone." He does and I program my number in it and call my phone to get his. I hug him.

"It's really nice to see you again."

" You too. I'll see you tonight." He gives Dee one more kiss before he leaves.

Dee rolls her eyes at me. "Don't say anything." She tells me sternly. I snatch her hand and drag her to Michelle's room. I wake Michelle up.

"I think we need a house meeting on how we won't destroy communal property during freaky sex acts." I declare, Michelle and I laugh.

"Girl, you Both are into some fucking kinky ass shit." Michelle tells Dee.

"It's always the quiet ones." I shake my head.

"Mmhmm. You said it Kat. I ain't hatin though. Do your thang Dee."

"Fuck you both." Dee tells us as we continue to snicker.

 

"Dee, so what? Are ya'll dating now?" I ask.

"No!" She answers fast then grins modestly." It's just sex. Incredible, earth shattering, multiple orgasmic sex." She takes a slow breath. "No strings attached."

"You can handle that babe?" Michelle ask concerned.

"If the sex continues to be as fucking good as it was last night. Hell's yeah! He's only here for 6 months, anyway." We stare at her suspiciously.

"Look, I'm in school and I have a job. I can't get distracted by all the dating bullshit, but God Damn a woman needs real dick every once and a while. We have an understanding, exclusive sexual partners."

"You mean, exclusive booty calls, you lovely slut you." I hug her.

"Whatever."

 

Sunday morning:

Kat

I had an awesome time hanging out with Anderson yesterday. We got to catch up on the last few years. It felt nice, like old times.

I didn't hear from Chris the whole day, I decided to give him some time to figure out whatever is bothering him.

Right now, I'm going to face my father. I am so nervous. My heartrate is accelerated, my palms are sweating, my mind is making up a million and one devastating outcomes to our talk. I rest my hand on the knob and pray for strength before I turn it.

My father is seated at his desk looking every bit as intimidating as ever.

"Hi daddy." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Katarina. Have a seat." I sit across from him staring him at eye level.

"Now, what did you want to discuss?" Here goes nothing.

"I love you Daddy." He continues to regard me stoically. I take a deep breath. "I changed Majors. I'm no longer a Mechanical Engineering Major. I'm majoring in Educational Studies with a minor in Special Education. Please don't be mad at me." I beg.

"When did you make this change Katarina?" He asks patiently. Fuck. I swallow hard.

"At the end of my first year." I cast my eyes downward.

"So, Katarina, you have been lying to me for 2 years. Why?" He has an eerie calmness that scares me more than if he was yelling at me.

I sigh and look up at him."I didn't want to disappoint you like Katherine. I didn't want our Father-Daughter relationship to change like it did between you and Katherine."

He leans forward with such composure, he's hard to read.

"I'm not stupid Katarina. I knew you changed Majors, I was waiting for you to tell me. Contrary to what you have made up in your mind, I am NOT disappointed you changed the course of your studies. I AM disappointed you lied to me for 2 years about it. I AM disappointed that you do not RESPECT you father and can easily lie to me countless times while looking at me straight in my eyes." My tears start falling and his voice startes rising."I AM disappointed that you do not know how much I love you that you think a simple thing like changing your major will anger me. I AM disappointed that you do not know how much your Father HATES being lied to." Now my tears are really flowing." Let me tell you something else, My Daughter. Do not presume to know about my relationship with your sister. You have never asked me about it. I WAS sadden, NOT disappointed by Katherine's situation. I AM very proud of her, she is working hard and taking care of her handicap child without complaints. Of course our relationship has been altered by her circumstances but who are you to assume it has been for the wrost." 

He is so right. I feel disgusted with myself right now. I continue to cry silently. Fuck. Why couldn't I have just talked to him when I made my decision to switch. Why did I have to lie?

My father sits back and takes me in. "I'm so sorry daddy." I say between sobs."You are right about everything. I'm sorry...I'm sorry I lied."

He stands up and walks towards me.

"Come here." He opens his arms and I run to him, clutching him around his waist, his arms surround my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I'm bawling into his dress shirt.

"I am angry and disheartened by the way you handled the situation Katarina, but I love you. We will work through this."

"Thank you daddy. I'm sorry." That's all I can think to say. I have no excuse, no argument, I fucked up.

 

Sunday lunch was tense. I know my father loves me, but I also know he is extremely upset at me and I let him down. He didn't talk to me the rest of the day. It's going to take some time for him to forgive me. That thought is the catalyst for the waterworks to begin again.

 

It is 6 pm and I still haven't heard from Chris. It's driving me crazy. I finally text him: Are you okay? Are we okay?

It's been an hour and no answer. I don't want to act like a stalker but fuck it. I go to his house. I need to see him.

His truck is not in the driveway but Chase is pulling out. I ask him about Chris, he says Chris mentioned going to the cemetery to visit their mother's grave. Chase says he does that when he needs to clear his mind. I think, the fuck did I do? Chase unlocks the front door for me and invites me to wait for him in the house, I accept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.