Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy this one!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Wednesday before Thanksgiving

 

Chris:

I like the job at Gulf Engineering, I look forward to it. I've been working on my proposal project with Anderson and two other interns, Craig and Aniston.

Craig's this nerdy tech guy. He's pretty cool. Aniston, well, fuck. My past always comes back to haunt me. She's this attractive Asian chick and yes I fucked her my Freshman year of college. She hasn't blatantly said it, but I know when a girl wants to ride my dick. She'll sit close to me and have our thighs or arms rub against each other. Which I quickly move away from. Even though me and Kat aren't together, it just feels wrong. Or she'll wear these low cut V-neck shirts with a push up bra and lean over to show her full fake rack.

Currently, she's sucking on a rectangular caramel Sugar Daddy. She is swirling her tongue around it and then easing it slowly in and out of her mouth while she stares at me. I'll be lying if I said it wasn't getting my dick hard.

I did good for 3 years but after getting a taste of Kat's good ass pussy, it's been fucking hard not to think about fucking all the time. Shit. I watch Aniston's lips surround the sugary treat and slip it down her throat. Six months is a long fucking time. What the shit am I going to do? It would be so easy to just fuck this girl and release some tension. But I'm not an asshole. I asked Kat to wait for me and I sure as hell better wait for her. I love her and I'm pretty sure Chase and Chico would kick my ass if I did anything to hurt her.

"Hello guys." Mr. Robert Creed walks into the conference room. That breaks my thoughts on sex and makes my dick go limp. Good. We all turn our attention to him.

"You are all invited to my home for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at 5 p.m. if you do not have any plans." He makes it a point to look at me. I get to see Kat. Fuck yeah, I'm in.

"Yes sir." We all answer together. He nods his head.

"Okay.

"Christopher, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yes." I get up from my chair and meet him by the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, if not I will see you on Monday." Mr. Creed addresses the rest of the workers. He steps out the conference room door and I follow closing the door behind us.

"Chris, when you return on Monday, I'm going to have you work with me for a week."

"Yes sir." Cool. I bet this man has a shitload of knowledge he can pass down.

"Also, come early tomorrow around noon. Katarina will be there all day." He smiles at me and shakes my hand.

"I will, Mr. Creed. Thank you." I smile back at him.

As I enter the meeting room, I wonder how inappropriate it would be to fuck Kat in his house. My mind gets flooded with images of fucking Kat in different positions, her cumming moans, her sexy as hell body. Shit. I'm getting hard again. Maybe going to Thanksgiving dinner at her family's house isn't such a good idea. I have to remember to wear loose fitting pants and jerk off till I'm drained in the morning.

 

Thanksgiving Day:

Kat:

 

"Mornin' sweetie." I plop on a bar stool and lay my head on my folded arms. Michelle is making her morning coffee.

With a freshly prepared cup in her hand, she turns to me with furrowed brows.

"The hell is your problem, Katty?" I lift my head up and huff.

"I'm so, so horny. How the hell did I ever agree to 6 fucking months with no dick?" I huff in frustration.

"O yeah. I'm in love." I say with no conviction and lay my head back down. Last time I was with Chris, we didn't even have sex. Fuck. I wish we would've squeezed in some dick and pussy action in there.

Michelle comes around the counter and rubs my back sympathetically.

"I miss him Michelle but my body is physically craving his, badly."

"I'm sorry baby." She hugs me from behind, laying her head against mine.

"I know you two heifers ain't acting like someone died over Kat's lack of dick." Me and Michelle look at each other and then pout at Dee.

"O my God. Ya'll need to stop it." She smiles.

"But Dee, I'm soo horny." I whine.

"Dee, won't you help a sista out and strap one on and fuck me. Please baby." I stand up and stick my boy short clad ass at her. "Michelle already agreed to, so maybe I can get some double penetration action." I sit back on the bar stool. "You know ride one while the other fucks my ass." Bracing my arms on the counter, I act like I'm humping the seat. Michelle grabs my hips and thrust her pelvis behind me. I make loud moaning noises.

"Stop it. That's gross." She says laughing.

"Come on Dee, help a friend out who's in desperate need." I give her a sad, pitiful look.

"Ya'll are so fucking perverted." She rushes to me and Michelle, hooks an arm around each of our necks, and gives us a loud smooch on the cheek. She hugs us so hard and tight we end up falling to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"I love you heifers anyway." Dee says between giggles.

"We love you too." Michelle and I tell her laying on the ground with our limbs entangled.

 

Kat:

It's lunchtime on Thanksgiving day. I'm at my parents house in the kitchen helping prepare the dinner. Mostly, I'm just enjoying spending time with my family.

Michelle is at Josh's for lunch then she's going to her father's fancy government Thanksgiving dinner but said they would stop by in the evening.

Dee is at home doing schoolwork, but her and her parents are coming for dinner. I invited Anderson to dinner since he doesn't have family in Louisiana.

Right now, it's Katherine, my sweet little Kayla sitting by the counter working on eating some cheerios, mama, daddy, and Carmen. We have Motown music playing through the speakers in the kitchen. Carmen and mama are tackling the big stuff, the turkey and stuffing. I'm cutting up vegetables for one of the dishes. Daddy and Katherine are working on daddy's orgasmically delicious seafood dip. Mmmm. I love the holidays.

 

The doorbell rings and daddy looks at me and smiles.

"That's for you Katarina." I look at him confused and hesitantly walk out the kitchen to answer the door. I'm not expecting anyone until later and how does my father know who it is anyway.

 

"Holy Shit!" I yell when I see a gorgeous Chris in loose stylish slacks and a dark blue long sleeve dress shirt standing outside. The smile that graces my face and the happiness I feel is uncontrollable. I look around him.

"Are you alone?" I whisper. He gives me a sexy smirk.

"Yes babe." I hook my hand in his pants and pull him inside the house.

"I miss you baby." I tell him as I reach my arms around his neck. His arms circle my waist as he lowers his lips to mine.

"I miss you too." What starts out as sweet, soft kisses quickly evolve into passinate, lip and tongue consuming, ready to fuck kisses. This is followed by Chris hoisting me up by my ass which his been fervidly groping and me wrapping my legs around his waist. Chris turns us around so that my back is against the door. His hard dick is grinding against my aroused clit over my leggings. I thank God I'm wearing these thin leggings.

"Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good." I breath out. Chris trails his soft lips down my neck, sucking and licking me along the way.

"Mmmm."

"I need to be inside you, Kat. I really fucking do." He groans.

"Yes. Mmmm. Yes." I moan.

My body is overwhelmed with anticipation of having his dick fill me up. My pussy is throbbing and beyond sopping wet. I can feel an orgasm building just from his kisses and dry humping.

"Too fucking good, baby." I say as I close my eyes allowing my body to indulge in the release it's yearning for.

"Kat!" I faintly hear my name. But, it feels too damn good to stop.

"Kat!" Chris suddenly stops his orgasmic provoking exploitation of my body.

"Get off of Chris!" Katherine yells at me and I let my legs fall with a hard thump. I bury my head in Chris' chest.

"Fuck. I was so fucking close." I mumble in his shirt. He squeezes my waist. I take a few seconds to catch my breath before I peek around to look at Katherine.

"Hi." I smile. "We're coming." That gets me laughing cause I didn't quite make it there. Katherine rolls her eyes.

"You're lucky daddy didn't come get you."

Chris hasn't moved, his hands still on my waist, his eyes are closed, and he's taking deep breaths.

"Hurry up. Their asking for you."

"We will." I say.

 

"Hi Chris." Chris finally moves, he looks back.

"Hi Katherine." He says embarrassed. She smiles at him.

"Okay, see ya'll in a little bit."

 

Chris leans his forehead on mine, lust filled green eyes staring into identical desire filled brown ones.

"Later babe. Cause I'm not leaving till I get a taste of my pussy."

"Damn right." I give him a chaste kiss on his lips. "We better go." I cup his face in my hands. "And stop looking so Goddamn sexy." I let my hands wander, my fingers thread through his soft hair. He groans.

"Stop it Kat or I'm not going to be able to wait until later."

"Yeah." I say breathy as I look into his gorgeous sea green eyes.

 

 

Chris:

I'm waiting for Kat at the bottom of the stairs. She ran up to change into a new pair of leggings.

She rushes back down.

"I love you Chris." She smiles sweetly and laces our fingers together.

"I love you too, babe." I think about kissing those invitingly full lips but stop myself not wanting to start something again.

 

We walk into the kitchen holding hands. I feel like a fucking high school couple but fuck it. I've got my woman with me. That's all I care about right now.

Kat release my hand and hugs her father.

"Thank you daddy."

"You're welcome."

"Hello Chris." He extends his hand.

"Hi Mr. Creed." I shake it firmly. "Thank you for inviting me."

I greet Katherine with a kiss on the cheek and she smiles.

"Hello again Chris."

 

"Well, hello cutie, remember me?" I ask Kayla. She gives me a big grin and reaches her hand to me. I take it and lay a soft kiss on the back of it.

 

Kat grabs my hand.

"Carmen, this is Chris."

Kat leans in her ear and whispers."He makes my river overflow everytime." That sets Carmen into a fit of giggles.

"That's bueno Kat. Muy bueno." She whispers back.

I catch Kat's mom giving her a disapproving shake of her head. I'm wishing she didn't hear that.

"Katarina, my God. No respect child." Fuck. My cheeks feel warm and I'm sure their red. I smile shyly.

"Thank you for all the wonderful food you send us, Carmen. I really appreciate it." I say holding her hands. "It's nice to finally meet you." I kiss her on the cheek. She pulls me into a tight hug.

"Joo and joo brother are welcome. Anytime. Okay."

"Thank you."

She turns to Kat.

"Que lindo."

"Si."

 

"Mama, this is Chris." Kat is swinging our clasped hands together. "Chris, this is my mama, Grace." Grace is about 5 feet 7 inches tall. She has a sophisticated, elegant air about her, she's classical beauty.

Grace walks over to me, holds my face in her hands and places a tender kiss on my cheek. The gesture reminds me of something my moms would do. I do miss my mother.

"Robert has told me a lot about you, Christopher. Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving."

"Thank you, Mrs. Grace. Happy Thanksgiving." She envelopes me in a warm embrace which I return. She let's me go but remains holding my hand.

"He's adorable." She tells Kat. Kat smiles at me and winks.

"I know, mama."

"Now, that we all know each other." She turns her gaze to me." I'm going to put you to work." I smile at her.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Help Katarina cut up the vegetables. Take that dress shirt off first so you don't get it dirty." She releases my hand with a squeeze.

I do as I'm told laying the shirt beind a bar stool. I'm wearing a white short sleeved undershirt so my tattooed sleeve is visible.

"Christopher, that is absolutely beautiful." Grace tells me.

"Thank you. It's a tribute to my mother." She runs her hand up my arm across my track marks observing the detail.

"Koi fish, they represent personal strength and overcoming adversity."

"Yes ma'am."

She smiles up at me. "It's beautiful Christopher." And rubs my shoulder before she goes back to preparing dinner.

I wash my hands and go stand next to Kat who has a cute smile for me.

"Hi beautiful." I kiss the crown of her head. She hands me a knife and cutting board.

"Get to work handsome."

We catch up on my internship and school with her dad praising me like crazy. Katherine tells us how good Kayla is doing with physical therapy.

Grace and Carmen drill me on how I've spent my holidays since my mother passed away which has basically been me by myself because I couldn't stand to share a meal with Chase and Angie. Carmen tells me that Chase and I are to come here for every holiday from now on.

We are listening to Motown music when "My Girl" by the Temptations starts playing. Mr. Creed grabs a willing Mrs. Creed to dance and seranade.

His deep voice singing."I've got sunshine on a cloudy day, When it's cold outside..."

We all stop to watch them, they look so happy. Kat slips her arms around my waist. I wrap mine around her shoulders and kiss her soft lips.

 

I got to taste everything that was being made for dinner. From the stuffing, to gravy, to appetizers like Mr. Creed's killer seafood dip.

If it wasn't Carmen, it was Mrs. Grace, Kat, or Katherine giving me something to sample. And everything was fucking good.

After Mr. Creed finished his dip, he said his cooking duties were over and invited me to join him in the living room to watch some football when I was ready. But, I was enjoying my time with Kat and the other woman.

The warmness and acceptance of this family is overwhelming. I've never been made to feel like part of someone else's family. It's incredibly nice to have. I could see myself here in the future.

I look at a beautiful Kat and smile at her. Fuck, I've never thought like this before. But, then again I've never been in love before either.

 

Chris:

"Katherine, I'll go rock Kayla to sleep." Kat tells her sister who is busy making the deserts for Thanksgiving dinner.

"Thanks Kat."

"Baby, you wanna come? Or you can go watch football with daddy?"

"Fuck no. I want to spend as much time with you as I can." I kiss her and she smiles.

"Me too."

We take Kayla out to the back patio. Kat gets her out of her chair and cradles her in a dark wood rocking chair. I sit next to her in a matching rocker.

"This won't take long." I smile at her then look out into the vast yard. She quietly sings "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" to Kayla as she rocks her to sleep. We sit in pleasant silence for about 15 minutes.

"I'm going to put her in her bed." I look over at Kat who has a mischievous grin. "Wanna come with me?" I return her smile, cause fuck yeah, I want to be buried deep inside my woman.

"Yeah." I stand up. "Let me take her." I nestle Kayla in my arms as Kat leads the way. We go through the kitchen and Kat picks up my dress shirt.

"Awww..." Grace coos.

"Adorable, isn't he?" Kat says as they stare at me carrying Kayla in my arms.

"Thank you Chris." Katherine adds. I don't usually get shy but all this loving attention is unusual for me. I smile and put my head down.

"You're welcome." I hurry out the kitchen.

After we put Kayla in her bed, Kat seizes my hand and takes me to her old room.

"You don't know how badly I want you right now, baby."  Kat says breathlessly before she attacks my mouth. We work together to help each other undress. Grabbing, groping, squeezing, and stroking everywhere our hands land.

"You're so fucking sexy, babe." I tell her in between intense kisses and caresses.

She lays on the bed and spreads her legs for me giving me a beautiful view of her glistening cunt.

"Fuucckk." I climb on top of her and thrust my rock hard dick deep into her silky smooth welcoming pussy. I groan at how tight and warm and just fucking good she feels.

"Mmmm... so good Chris, so fucking good." She moans.

Both our hips are moving in a familiar rhythm bringing erotic pleasure to my cock. I grind my dick deeper and rotate my hips faster, our bodies are flush against one another. Her voluptuous breast rubbing my chest sensually. My lower pelvis stroking her clit with each movement. I capture her lips, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth savoring every crevice knowing I won't be able to have her like this for a while.

Her inner walls start spasming. "Cum for me Kat." She starts moaning in my mouth, her pussy clutching my dick, her juices drench my cock causing my dick to explode and fill her up with my cum.

I place light kisses in the crook of her neck.

"Thank you babe." I tell Kat still embedded in her fabulous pussy.

"Fuck baby. I really, really, really was craving that."

 

"And as much as I am in love with this position, I have to get up and get ready for Thanksgiving dinner."

 

Kat:

By the time I get dressed in a short pink V-neck bell skirt dress, all the guest have arrived.

I only have lip gloss and mascara on as makeup. My hair is in curls swung to one side over my right shoulder.

Damn. Chris felt fucking incredible and I have this post-orgasmic smile I can't get rid of.

I get to the kitchen where I greet Dee and her parents.

Dee hugs me and whispers." I saw Chris earlier, I guess your pain is over for a little while judging from that huge ass grin on your face."

"You know it girl." I place a loud kiss on her cheek.

"Katarina, can you let the rest of our guests know dinner is ready, to meet us in the dining room."

"Yes mother."

 

The living room is loud with conversation from our guest.

Anderson is the first to approach me.

"Happy Thanksgiving  Kat."

"Hey Anderson." I kiss him on the cheek.

Then my eye catches Chris sitting on the corner of the sofa. There's some Asian girl sitting way too close to him giving him this "I'm willing and ready to be fucked" look.

"O. Hell. No. The fuck is that?" I begin walking over there but Anderson grabs my hand and pulls me close to him.

"That's one of the other interns, Aniston. Your dad had to invite all of them, not just Chris." Anderson whispers to me. I frown at him and detach myself from his grasp. I stare back at Chris and this chick. Well, at least Chris looks annoyed.

I go to my father who's talking to Chase.

"Daddy, dinner's ready." Daddy gets out of his seat.

"Hey Kitten."

"Happy Thanksgiving." I mumble.

Chase looks over at Chris as he stands up and gives me a cocky smirk."You look beautiful. You want to make out with me and make him jealous." He winks at me. I think Chris heard some of that because he gives Chase a death glare.

"I guess not." He says but places a kiss on my lips as he stares at his brother. "He loves you Kitten. You have nothing to worry about." I smile at him.

"I know." I do know and I trust Chris. It's this fucking bitch I don't care for.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Daddy annouces from the front of the room. Everyone stands up. Then I notice Maya. She was sitting next to Chase quietly watching T.V. She's wearing a long sleeve cream turtle neck with a black jumper dress that's 2 sizes to big with black flats. Her hair is parted to the side and gelled down. The girly side of me really wants to take her out for a makeover.

"Maya, Happy Thanksgiving." I say sweetly as I hug her.

"Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for having me." Her head down and voice so soft it's barely audible.

Chase let's out a breath. "Sweeheart..."

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Leave her alone." I say sternly and wrap my arm around her shoulders leaving him behind.

"Come on Maya, you can sit next to me."

 

Daddy sits at the head of the table, mama next to him, then me, Maya, Chase, Dee, Anderson, and Carmen on one side. The other side is Chris across from mama, Aniston next to him and across from me, Craig the other intern, Dee's parents, Katherine, and Kayla at the other end of the table.

Dinner is freaking delicious as expected. Conversation is pretty good. I see everyone talking and laughing. I talk to Maya which I find so cute with her shyness and she is a good distraction from watching the Aniston shamelessly touching and flirting with Chris. Chris gives me these I'm so sorry looks from time to time.

The Craig intern guy seems pretty nice. I heard him try to talk to Aniston earlier. She was being a class A biotch to him. So, I started talking to him but his attention was on Maya. Chase turns a leery eye on him when he starts asking her basic questions like, Where did she grow up?, What her parents do for a living? Maya gives him straight forward one word answers.

"Maya are you in school?" He ask.

"No."

"What do you do?"

"Umm..I'm a mechanic." She glances up at him.

"That's really cool."

"Are you serious? You're a girl mechanic?" Aniston giggles.

O'Fuck. I want to beat the shit out of this chick so bad. Chase just glares at her before he turns his attention to Maya and takes her hand in his. He looks back up at Aniston. Before he can say anything, my mama starts.

"Excuse me young lady, Aniston was it? This is MY home. Can you please refrain from disrespecting my guest with your ignorant comments. If you can not please leave, I do not wish to have your company." Aniston looks at my father who doesn't say anything.

"And please leave this young man alone. He clearly has no interest in sleeping with you. So stop embarrasing yourself. It's quite painful to watch darling." Then she resumes her conversation with daddy as if nothing happened.

Chase whispers something in Maya's ear still holding her hand and she nods her head.

At least Aniston is leaving Chris alone now. I give my mama a side hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you."I tell her. She leans her head against mine. "I love you too, baby girl."

Aniston left right after dinner citing she didn't feel too good. The rest of te evening went pretty good even though I couldn't show Chris the affection I wanted.

Maya and Chase left a little bit after desert. They thanked my parents and complimented Carmen on a great meal. Carmen sent them both home with plenty of leftovers.

When Craig ask Chris about leaving, Chris reluctantly says yes. I understand. It wouldn't look too good for Chris to be the only one to stay late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Next back to Chase and Maya's story !!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.