Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kat:

I walked into Rock-N-Bowl wearing a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and black peep toe 5 inch platform heels that accentuated the outline of my shapely thighs, calves , and ass to perfection. My top was a green relaxed fit cotton blouse with a high neckline and no back just a thin strap across my shoulder blades. I decided to staighten my hair, add some loose curls,and part it to the side. A little lip gloss and massacara and I'm done. I looked good. I was happy, I was ready to have fun.The place has a club feel to it with the DJ spinning  top 20 hits, dim lighting, and various lit disco balls hanging from the ceilings. This place is huge with 40 lanes for bowling and a dance floor separated by a wall with numerous openings that allow either side to peek into the other. Rock-N-Bowl has 5 fully stocked bars lining the back walls with bartenders dressed in faux tuxedo shirts. It's 9:15 pm, I spot my friends at our usual Lane 1, the one closest to the dance floor. Michelle and Josh have their back to me, looking at the dance floor with their arms around each other. Michelle is wearing  cute white high waisted dress shorts and black crop top with those ulgy bowling shoes. Her hair is in a fish tail braid draped over her right shoulder. Josh is dressed in relax fit blue jeans and a fitted white v-neck polo t-shirt. When I  get to them, I slap them both on the ass and squeeze in between them, wrapping my arms around their waist. Michelle immediately wraps her arm around my waist and gives me a quick peck on the lips, " Hello Katty." I answer in my best British accent "Ello my luvs." Josh pulls me close by my neck and kisses the top of my head "you look good tonight, Kat." I really like him for Michelle. They make the perfect couple. Both are totally awesome people. "Thanks, sexy" I reply. The bowling area was simple, a wrap around bench in a semi-circle that sits about 10 people. 5 feet in front of the bench in the middle is the monitor and desk that allows you to track your score with 2 seats in front of that. Dee is sitting in one of the center chairs putting in everyones information. She is wearing Capri jeans and a pretty red tank. Her hair in her signature style of unrestrained curls around her head. I jump in Dee's lap, give her tight hug around her neck and a big wet kiss on her cheek. she settles her arms around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder, "Hey baby girl, how was work?"I say. "Hi Kat, work was good, thanks for asking. Marcus is bringing a friend tonight, your gonna be on his team. They should be here any minute." "Cool. I'm going to go get some drinks and snacks, you want anything special?" Dee says,"Nope, usual is fine." I get off her lap and ask Josh and Michelle if they want anything different, they both say no. Josh tries to give me some money, but I tell him I'm buying this round. I strut over to the closest bar.

 

Chris:

 

I went home to shower and get ready. Marcus texted me that he would pick me up because he did'nt want me backing out, that was cool. When I got in the shower my mind drifted back to her again. I started imagining her wrapping those soft lips around my dick sucking it while I guided her with my hand entangled in her hair. I stroke my hard dick and it only takes me a few minutes to reach my release. "Fuck, that was good."I lean my head against the wall to catch my breath but continue stroking my shaft. Good, maybe that will get my mind off her. I knew I was lying to myself because I wanted to jerk off to her again. But, I did'nt have time Marcus would be here soon. I threw on some black straight leg jeans, a fitted cream colored long sleeve with 3 open buttons in the front and my black converse.

 

Marcus and I walk into Rock-N-Bowl and head towards Lane 1. I see Josh standing there with a beautiful girl which I assume is his girlfriend. I shake everyones hand and catch up with Josh. I am standing with my hands in my pockets listening to Josh when the cute chick named Dee taps me on my shoulder. " Chris, you see that derriere sticking up in the air," she points to one of the bars,"that's your teammate. You mind helping her bring the drinks and snacks over here?" I nod as I walk mesmerized by the perfect shape of that ass.  As I approach, I notice she has her heels on the stool, bent over the bar, reaching for something. I see her foot slip, my reflexes kick in as I run to catch her as she's falling. I hear her yell in surprise. My arm slips inside her backless shirt to encircle her waist and rest on her flat stomach. Her skin is warm and feels silky smooth. I look down to see if she's alright and our eyes lock. It's HER and I think, Shit, I. am. seriously. fucked. I desperately want to kiss her. She looks gorgeous; her hair hanging down exposing all of her lovely face. Her full lips are begging to be kissed. I feel my face inching towards her and watch as her tongue sweeps over her bottom lip in preparation. Suddenly, I hear "Katty, O my God, Katty, are you okay?"

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.