Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kat:

 

"Katty, O my God, Katty, are you okay?" I hear Michelle screaming. He helps me stand and removes his strong reassuring grip  from my bare waist. In my head I scream "No, No,No, Fuck No." Mr. Gorgeous eyes was just seconds away from pressing his beautiful lips against mine and I was more than ready and willing to let that happen. And just like that the moments gone, thanks to Michelle. I try not to sound disappointed when I answer, "I'm fine."  I look over at Mr. Gorgeous eyes, and for some reason just looking at him brings a smile to my face. " Thanks to this handsome specimen of a human being." I say pointing at my savior.  "Well, it's you lucky day, cause that handsome specimen of a human being is your bowling partner. He's Josh and Marcus friend." 

"Hi, I'm Katarina, Kat for short." He has his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking down at his shoes. His hair falls over his face in such a sexy manner it gives me goosebumps. He gives me a quick glance with a smile and says," Hey, I'm Christopher, Chris."I almost melt to the ground , he's voice is deep and sensual. I think I'm swooning, I am swooning like a teenager meeting her favorite boy band member.I want to hear more. I want to hear him say my name. Michelle  bumps me and breaks my trance." Come on, let's get these drinks and food back to our area." When we get back Dee ask," What happened ?" "The fucking bartender was taking too long so I decided to grab the waters  from under the bar myself. Guess that was'nt the smartest move, huh?" or maybe it was thinking of Christopher hovering over me about to join our lips together. Marcus walks up to me with open arms , "Hey darling" and picks me off the floor with a big hug. "Hey, Marcus", I say dry voice," Can you please put me down, I don't feel like being felt up by you right now?" Marcus is Hot, I'm not gonna lie. I've had a few fantasies with my vibrator involving him. But , he is definitely a slut. He looks at me and winks,"Maybe later?" "No. Thank you." Dee grabs his arm," Come on baby, you can molest me, she's no fun." I stick my tongue out at her. Dee and Marcus' parents are close friends he never disrespects her. My theory is he thinks Dee is too good for him, I agree 100 percent. Me, on the other hand, almost fucked him at a frat party where I had too much to drink. Thank God Michelle saved me from  that incredible mistake. Either he thinks I'll still sleep with him, which I won't or he just likes bothering the shit out of me. I have had some decent conversations with him in the past when he's not trying to have sex with me. I'm inclined to think he's a respectable human being when he wants to be. Josh asks," Are we ready to start ?""No", I say, I grab Chris' hand. His hand is rough, I can feel his calluses and I like it. I remember how they felt on my naked stomach and am longing to experience them exploring my body.  "Chris and I are going to get our bowling shoes, we"ll be right back." I pull Chris with me, no objections and that makes me giddy.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.