Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chris:

I am caught off guard by her grabbing my hand but welcome the smooth soft feel of her skin. We are walking towards the shoe renting desk, I feel her staring at me and say," Your in my literature class, right Christopher?" I love the way my name sounds coming from her, I think of her screaming it in pleasure while I pound her pussy. I swallow hard and look straight, "yep." I try to think of something else and erase that image because I can feel my dick starting to grow. We are standing in line with one other person in front of us still holding hands. "Shit", I say under my breath as I see these two girls I used to fuck coming up to me. This is why I avoid these type of college hangouts. They are your sterotypical blonde, blue eye, curveless, American girls. "Hello Chris", they say trying to sound sexy. They are trying too hard, their voice is annoying me. "Hey", I say and I feel Kat pull her hand away. I don't even look at her. I reach and grab her hand again. This time I intertwine our fingers. It feels comfortable and nice. She tries to pull away again, I hold her hand firmly, and look down at her and shake my head "no." I don't remember the chicks names or care to. They look down at our joined hands, I see disappointment and disapproval in their faces. "Well, if your ever free and want to hang out again, you know where to find us, we could show you a good time." I simply say, "no" and walk up to the shoe rental desk. I can feel the girls still staring at us, so I let go of Kat's hand and hug her closer to my body resting my hand on her hip. God, she feels amazing this close to me. I ask the man at the window for a size 12 shoe. I bend down to whisper in Kat's ear, "What size do you need, sweetheart?" She smells like flowers on a spring morning. I know I have a new favorite scent. "Umm, Umm, huh, 7?" I almost laugh at how flustered she looks. It's so cute. I did'nt even notice when the two girls left.

 

Kat:

 

The rest of the night was fun. I always have fun with my girls. Chris was alot shyer than earlier. I did get a few smiles to cross his face. Once when we won a game, I ran up and jumped in his arms. He held me with one arm around my nude lower back. When I let go a wide smile graced his face. He was stunning.

We were all going to the club next door after our bowling game. Chris said he needed to go home since he had to work in the morning. I could tell Marcus was not too keen on the idea of leaving Rock-N-Bowl just yet. So, I volunteered to drive him home. Then I hear one of my favorite songs come on "Talk dirty to me" by Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz. I tell Chris I'll be right back to take him home. I grab Dee and head to the dance floor. I can fucking dance; I move my body and pop my ass to the beat of the song. I stare at Chris' deep green orbs while I'm dancing and mouthing the words. It is making me so horny dancing for him while he watches. All the while his tongue is playing with that sexy ass lip ring. JESUS! The things I want to do to this man!

When the songs over, I grab Chris' hand, "Come on honey, I'm taking you home with me."  I'm only half way teasing. I'm not taking him home but I would love to. We say our goodbyes and leave. When we get to my car,I unlock the doors, and ask Chris if he wants to drive since he knows where he's going. He looks hesitant at first. I put the keys in his hands,look him straight in his eyes and say," I trust you, Christopher." And I do, I wholehearedtly trust him.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. All these were suppose to be one big chapter but I kept being interrupted. So I posted them when I finished writing them. I have one more to post.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.