Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kassidy is walking up the driveway in blue linen summer shorts, a plain white loose fitting midriff crop top, tan flip flops, and her roxy mesh beach bag on her shoulder.

Kassidy has gained 7 pounds in the past 2 weeks since her mother left to go to the Bahamas on vacation. She's been binge eating every freaking junk food item she can image, drinking soda like crazy, and no fucking running in 2 weeks. She loves the way her body has transformed with the extra weight. She has all these soft curves instead of the perfectly sculpted, muscle anatomy of her usual "ultimate performance shape." She hates that body. A chiseled body is hot on a guy but not a girl. Thank God, she was blessed with C cup breast otherwise in her peek athletic form she would definitely look like a man. Kassidy wishes she had more time to gain a few more fat deposits just to see how feminine curvy her body could get. But as it is now, it's going to take a shitload of work to lose the weight and get ripped in 2 weeks. It was worth it, God only knows if she'll ever be able to enjoy this type of indulgence again. According to her mother, after graduation is when the hardwork really begins. Fuck me she thinks. Kassidy takes a deep breath. Today is her last day of gluttony. She plans to eat, drink, and overall party in excess today.

Kassidy walks into her second home without knocking. It's 4 pm and the house is already full of your typical scantly clad, inebriated, horny High School Seniors.

Making her way through the house , Kassidy receives a few "Hey Kassidy", "Whatsup girl",  and "Love your hair Kass". She returns each greeting with equal enthusiasm.

Kassidy's popularity is spurred by two things. First, her steller performance on the track field which has gained her recognition at school, the city, and even the state level. There have been newspaper articles speculating about her Olympic future. In the High School circuit, she's a big fish in a little pond. Second, is her friendship with her best friend's step-brother, Malcolm Jennings. Malcolm is the epitome of the Aryan race. 6 feet 2 inches tall, blue eyes, blond hair, strong jawline, pink pouty lips, and sparkling straight white teeth. Hilter would fucking cum in his pants just looking at this man. His gorgeous good looks coupled with his charismatic personality easily spawned him into one of the most well-known and sought after friendships in the school. Not to mention, the fucking epic party's he's known to host.

Kassidy makes her way to the prodigious contemporary kitchen giving quick "hi"'s  and partial hugs along the way. She's ready to see her real friends not all these acquaintances. She detest holding idle conversations.

Kassidy only has three real friends in her life, Alli, Malcolm, and Akira. They are the only people she feels her true self with, not a facade of who she's expected to be.

Kassidy hears a familiar voice yell her name just as she's about to enter the kitchen.

"Kassidy!" She turns around and waits for the approaching slim figure with a huge grin. Alli is wearing green knee length Hawaiin print board shorts and matching bikini top with no shoes. Her long black hair in a messy bun on top of her head.

"Alli, I missed you so much." Kassidy holds her in warm embrace.

"Me too, Kass. I'm so glad to be back." Alli let's her go and slings an arm around her shoulders as they make their way into the kitchen.

Alli rubs the back of Kassidy's recently cut hair.

 

Two weeks ago , Kassidy came to Alli's house hysterical over her haircut. She said her Mother made her get the drastic change citing it would shave time off her speed. Kassidy said she tried to argue her point even promised more working out, anything. But in the end, she had to concede to her Mother's wishes and now she was miserable. Alli knows Kassidy has issues with feeling feminine and her long hair was one of the attributes she clung to to make her feel like a woman.

Now, her hair was extremely short on the sides and back with long sexy fringe bangs that fell to one side of her face. It actually suit her face beautifully accentuating her large hazel cat eyes. Alli tried to tell her it was a kick ass cut, but Kassidy did not want to hear that. So, Alli did what a best friend does, listen to her vent and comfort her.

"How are you doing with your fierce haircut?" Alli ask. Kassidy smiles determined not to let anything get her down today.

"Still getting use to it."

" Alli, I need a drink and a lot of high calorie, fat filled slop to stuff my face with."

Alli laughs." We have a shitload of everything."

"Where are the parents today?" Kassidy asks.

"At a hotel per golden boy's request." She points to Malcolm whose standing in front of a long taupe marble kitchen island/bar surrounded by a captive audience of male and female students.

 

The kitchen in the Jenning's household opens up to a magnificent living room. There's 2 sets of French glass double doors with a dark wood trim leading to the massive outdoor patio and pool. There's a DJ pumping dance music through the high quality speakers.

Akira is in the backyard drinking a beer, lounging enjoying the music. Jessica Mason, a pretty brunette, telling him about her summer adventures is just background noise. He glances in the house periodically searching for Kassidy.

 

He impulsively rises when he spots Kassidy and starts walking towards the French doors leaving behind an irritated Jessica.

"Shit." Akira says to himself. He completely forgot about Jessica when he saw Kassidy. He turns around quickly to see an annoyed Jessica staring at him.

"Sorry. I gotta go. I'll see you around." He tries his best to give her an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, okay." She answers bitterly. Akira could care less, his mind on the girl he hasn't seen in 3 long months.

Akira observes as Alli has her arm slung around Kassidy's shoulders making their way into the kitchen. He remembers 2 years ago meeting Alli and his now good friends, Malcolm, John, and Colby.

2 years ago:

After Kassidy and Akira made their deal, Kassidy had given him a tour of the major areas of the school. She showed him where all his classes were located. They found out they had 6th period English together.

Along the way, Kassidy learned that Akira's family had moved to Florida from California. His father owned a new age tech company and was opening up a branch in Florida. His mother according to Akira was the normal stay at home mom. He had a 10 year old little brother named Kai.

Akira was informed Kassidy was an only child. Her father was a Sports Agent. Her mom was her personal track coach, who Kassidy was trying to make proud by becoming an Olympic track gold medalist. A dream her Mother never got to fulfill. When Akira asked her why her Mother never reached that goal, the question fell on deaf's ears. She gave him a sad smile and rattled on about locker location. Akira decided it wasn't the right time for that question.

Kassidy met up with Akira after their 4th period class right before lunch. She pulled him to the side.

"Akira, you"re welcomed to sit with our group for lunch but I have to warn you first. If you do not want any part of this situation, I totally understand." Akira looked at her with intense curiosity.

"O..Kay..?" He said slowly.

"My best friend, Allison Rodriguez, is going through a really tough time right now. At the beginning of the year, she let her family and so-called friends know she was a lesbian. She's having a shitty time at home and most of her supposed friends want nothing to do with her. Ignorant fucks." She takes a calming breath and looks at me with those hypnotizing hazel eyes and gets a wicked smirk.

"So as a fuck you to everyone, I walk in holding her hand during lunch and am affectionate towards her. Not like making out or anything. Truth is I don't want her to feel alone in this. If people think I'm gay too, it's fine with me. We'll go through the name calling and harassing together."

"Wow. You are officially kick ass awesome Kassidy. There's no way I'm not sitting with you." Kassidy smiles wide with the compliment. Akira admires anyone that would go through all that shit for a friend especially in High School.

Present:

Life is so unpredictable. Looking at Alli and Kassidy now, nobody gives two shits about Alli's sexual orientation or questions Kassidy's. The change of heart from the student body was probably due to Malcolm's devotion to his step-sister throughout that year. Sitting with her at lunch,riding with her to and from school, checking in on her  throughout the school day. If you wanted to be around Malcolm you had to be around Alli. He wouldn't let anyone fuck with her in his presence. To be on Malcolm Jenning's shit list was social suicide, so by the end of that year no one cared that Alli was a lesbian.

Alli often refers to Malcolm as the golden boy and at Summerville High School he definitely is. Akira met Malcolm that first day during lunch. They just clicked, genuinely clicked.

Akira shakes his head as he listens to the bullshit Malcolm is feeding his devoted admirers.

"Kass! Kass!" Malcolm moves away from the group of people. Kassidy stares thinking he looks fine as hell in a fitted white tank and gray swim trunks. His muscular body on full display.

"Hey Malcolm." She smiles, happy to see him. "I'm on a mission baby, food and alcohol." She puts her beach bag on the gray tile floor. She reaches for Alli's hand still around her shoulders.

"Come on Alli, show me where you keep the good stuff." They giggle as they past Malcolm. He seizes Kassidy's arm.

"Not so fast, Kass. You owe me my Birthday present." Kassidy sighs.

"Seriously? Now Malcolm?" Malcolm has a wicked smirk on his lips as he eyes her from head to toe.

"Yep. I've been 18 for 2 days. I've been saving these adult virgin lips just for you. So yes. Now."

Ever since she turned 18 last year, a year before everyone else she knows, Malcolm has been badgering her about getting a kiss from an older adult woman. Kassidy denied him stating she would end up in jail for statutory rape of a minor. She promised when he turned 18, she would be the first to give him an official adulthood kiss. That was last year, she didn't think he remembered.

Kassidy was a little annoyed, she was ready to start bingeing.

"Fine malcolm. No skanky hoes have been in your mouth today?"

"No baby. I've been saving it all for you." He says in a hoarse voice. He spins her around and lifts her to sit on the kitchen counter. She looks at him confused.

"This way you have better access to me." He winks. He was right, his 6 foot 2 inch height hovering over her 5 foot 9 inch frame could make kissing a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, let's get this shit over with." Kassidy looks over at Alli and they roll their eyes simultaneously.

Malcolm frowns at her."You could show a little more excitement, babe." Kassidy grabs the back of his head, Malcolm grips her thighs for support as she smashes their lips together. She licks the seam of Malcolm's lips and he automatically separates them. Kassidy opens her mouth wide plunging her tongue as far down his throat as possible, entangling his tongue on the descend. Malcolm groans. She pulls her tongue back and works on sucking his lips sensually before diving her tongue deep in his mouth again. She feels him gently spread her inner thighs and position his hard dick against her crotch. A deep groan escapes his throat as he grabs her hips and grinds his hard on,  on her clit. Kassidy would be lying if she said she wasn't turned on by it, but this was Malcolm. She pushes him harshly away and eyes him with contempt.

"Nasty ass." Kassidy jumps off the counter. Malcolm stands there stunned, he didn't know she could kiss like that. Holy fucking shit! He thinks. She turns back, notices his dazed apperance, wipes her mouth and says," Happy Birthday, Sweetheart", then winks.

Akira is plagued with jealousy from witnessing the whole offensive display.

Malcolm shakes his head."Wow. Fucking wow." He turns and runs into dark eyes throwing daggers at him. He scrunches his eyebrows puzzled.

"What's wrong Akira?" If looks could kill, Malcolm would be getting outlined in chalk right now.

"Nothing man. It's not your fault." Malcolm wasn't to blame. He didn't know Akira had a crush on Kassidy.

"Is this about Kass?" Akira just gives him a sharp look and goes to move away, but Malcolm gets in front of him and regards him for a while.

"Holy shit Akira. You. Like. Her. Like her, like her." It was not a question but a factual statement. He is rewarded with another sharp glare from Akira.

"Hey, I didn't know, man. I wouldn't have done it if I did. Not that I regret it or anything." He smirks." I was just fucking around. I didn't think she would actually do it." Akira knew his friend was telling the truth. Malcolm had no romantic interest in Kassidy. Malcolm was a player, plain and simple. Akira would have to let this go.

"Come on. I'll make it up to you." Malcolm grabs Akira in a choke hold and kisses the beanie his wearing on his head. Akira pushes him away.

"Fuck you." They laugh and walk towards Alli and Kassidy who are getting plates.

"Hey Kass!"

Kassidy stamps her foot, puts her plate down, turns around with her hands on her hips, ready to curse the hell out of Malcolm. Her irritation completely dissipates when she catches a glimpse of Akira. Annoyance morphs into lust.

Akira is a few inches taller than when he left 3 months ago, probably about 6 feet and he has bulked up. His chiseled chest is peeking through his tight black V-neck cotton shirt, his sleeves hugging those sinewy arms. His gray cargo board shorts fall comfortably on his hips and stop mid-knee showing off his well defined calves. He has a gray beanie on his head which exposes his gorgeous face. He looks fucking good. Akira's eyes follow as Kassidy's pink tongue creeps out and slowly licks her full top lip. Damn, he thinks as his dick starts to stir.

"Mmm. Scrumptious."Kassidy immediately covers her mouth when she realizes she voiced her thought. Malcolm chuckles. Akira's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.  She punches Malcolm as she passes him.

"Shut up."

"Ouch!"

"Kass, I think you need to kiss it and make it better." She extends her middle finger at him without looking eliciting another chuckle.

Kassidy mentally chastises herself for those sinful thoughts. This is her friend, Akira. And besides, he is not attracted to her in that way at all. Her desire is replaced by excitement at seeing Akira after his extended absence.

"Kira!" Her nickname for him. He has been craving to hearing her say it all day. Now here she was, wrapping her arms around his neck. He slides his hands across her bare waist and revels in the feel of her silky soft skin. He holds her tight.

"I missed you Akira."

"Yeah?" His voice is deeper than she remembers. He acts surprised but is ecstatic with the revelation. Kassidy pulls away to look into his dark eyes.

"Yeah." She says sincerely and it melts his heart.

"Hey, I like this." His large hand tenderly strokes the back of her head and neck sending shivers down her spine. What the hell? She thinks. " Looks good."

"I'm working with it." She is the one that releases him.

Akira moves to give Alli a side hug. She is eyeing him suspiciously.

"What?" He asks. Alli raises an eyebrow and looks between him and Kassidy.

"Nothing." She shrugs."It's good to see you."

"You too, Alli."

Kassidy returns to her briefly abandoned plate and is piling it up with every dish she passes: hot dog, sausage, potatoe salad,chips, chicken leg, corn on the cob, and baked macoroni and cheese.

"Holy shit girl. All that for you?"  Malcolm asks.

"Heck yeah! I'm bingeing today." Kassidy answers with a happy grin.

"Kira, come sit with us and tell us how Japan was."

Malcolm interjects."He lost his virginity in Japan, so I'd say it was fucking good." He laughs. Akira gives Malcolm a threatening look. Malcolm maintains his grin and shrugs mouthing the word " sorry".

 

"Hey you guys want something to drink?" Akira asks.

"Two beers for me and Kass, if you don't mind, hun."

"Sure."

"Get me a water."

"Get it yourself, asshole."

Kassidy, Alli, and Malcolm go through a single wooden door leading to an elegant dining room usually reserved for when the Jennings/Rodriguez household hold a party for prominent figures in society. When Malcolm entertains the rooms double doors are locked barring the main entrance. The kitchen side door remains unbolted, so that if him or his closest friends need to get away for a while it's available. The hand crafted mahogany dining set sits 20 people. The room has recess lighting but the most impressive piece is the contemporary chadeliers. There are basically four large rectangular pieces of mahogany wood suspended to the ceiling by cables hovering the expanse of the table. Each rectangular piece is weighed down by about 50 candles of various sizes and when lit the space looks exquiste. Today recess lighting is enough.

Malcolm sits at the head of the table, Kassidy on his right side with her massive dish and Alli on his left with a more sensible plate.

Akira comes in with John and Colby trailing behind him. Malcolm, Akira, John, and Colby are die hard friends. Malcolm, John, and Colby have known each other since they were 10 years old. Akira was like the misssing puzzle piece, he fits right in with them.

John is a tall handsome African American. He is one of the star players on the basketball team. He has beautiful honey colored eyes that no doubt helped drop a few panties.

Colby has shoulder length black, wavy hair, big brown eyes with thick eyebrows. He is of Cuban descent. He is one of the pitchers on the Summerville Suns baseball team. He is the shortest one of the four at 5 feet 10 inches with a lean body type.

Akira puts the Corona's in front of each girl and throws the bottle of water to Malcolm.

Colby greets Kassidy." Kassidy, hey mami. That haircut is fucking hot, brings out your cat eyes." He says in his sexy latin accent. He kisses her chubby cheek, she had just shoved a spoonful of potatoe salad in her mouth when they walked through the door. She smiles and nods in acknowledgement.

John hugs Allie from behind the chair. " Allie, any chance we're gonna get to see any live latina lesbian action today?" He bends down to whisper in her ear." That's my favorite catagory on the porn site." She laughs and shoves him away.

"Fucking pervert."

"I actually like the Hot Ebony catagory." Colby says looking at Kassidy who isn't paying him any attention.

Malcolm has been watching Kassidy eat with interest. He is fascinated that such a small girl can eat so much food. But decides interrupt his assessment of Kassidy to put in his two cents.

"Well, I don't discriminate. I love all horny, wet, ready to take and swallow your cum type of women." He says it nonchalantly. He turns his attention back to the intriguing woman scarfing down food on his right side. Kassidy hears the vulgar comments but is too busy enjoying the calories she's currently inserting in her body.

So, it is Allie who speaks up. She covers her ears. "No Akira, we don't want to know what kind of porn you prefer."

"I wa..was..wasn't going to say anything." He stutters.

"Everyone here without a vagina, get the fuck out." Allie commands.

John answers," Fine. See if we share with you all again."

"We just came to get Malcolm anyway." Colby says.

"Yeah. We got some hot chicks in the pool room willing to play strip pool, dude. Let's go."

That breaks Malcolm's trance from the food consuming Kassidy.

"I'm in." He stands up.

Malcolm bends down, gets eye level with Kassidy making her freeze with the spoonful of baked macoroni and cheese still in her mouth and stare in his crystal blue eyes.

"You are freaking amazing. You should enter one of those Man vs. Food competitions. I'll manage you."

Kassidy rolls her eyes. She removes the spoon from her mouth, closes her eyes, and moans as she continues savoring her food. Malcolm shakes his head and adjust his package, he can't help but think of the incredible kiss Kassidy laid on him.

"Let's go. I need me some naked women." He annouces.

Kassidy is thinking, next dessert. She gets a cheshire smile as she thinks of all the sweet treats she's going to taste.

Akira puts an arm on Kassidy's shoulder.

"I was gonna catch up with Kassidy."Kassidy lays her smooth hand on top of his.

"It's okay Kira, my hymen's still intact so my summer was not as exciting as yours." She says matter of factly which gets everyone laughing except Akira. He doesn't appreciate his sexual activity being talked about.

But if he's honest with himself, he's pissed because Kassidy doesn't seem to care that he had sex with another woman. No saddness. No hurt. Nothing. While he was fucking fuming when he saw her kiss Malcolm, and that was just a kiss not sex. Maybe she just sees him as only a friend.

He removes his hand roughly from under hers. "Whatever Kassidy."And walks out following the other three guys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.