Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy it. Thank you for following this story.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Friday Night:

MAYA:

 

When we arrive to my house, Chico stands watch outside on the front porch. One of Domingo's black SUV's is parked in it's usual spot across the street.

I run in, grab a duffle bag and stuff some clothes and basic essentials in it.

I look through all my drawers to make sure I don't forget anything important.

"Mmm.." I run my hand over the vibrator my Auntie Glenda bought me last year. I never understood it when my Auntie would say she desperately needed a date with her electronic friend until today.

When I turned 21, my Auntie Glenda had a girls day with me. She said my father was raising me to be a naive woman sheltered from real life under the pretense of love. He didn't want me to be hurt again and I was fine with that. I had no desire to experience the outside world. I was perfectly happy and comfortable in my universe at home filled with computers, books, movies, TV shows, and video games.

Auntie Glenda said there was no way in hell she was going to have her only niece being ignorant to sex and sexual pleasure when she was an expert on the subject. She gave me the birds and the bees talk in explicit detail. She even gave some porn videos for education purposes she said and my first vibrator. I admit I was extremely curious. Not in a I want to have sex way but in a what's the big deal about sex? way. Why does it drive men to rape and some woman to become sluts? So, I listened, asked questions timidly, and watched the videos with interest. I've tried using a vibrator a few times but could never achieve the O so elusive orgasm. I guess I was never that into it. But, today. Dear Lord. I think I can get there and that's all because of Chase. I wish I had more time to try it out. I let out a slow lingering breath as I run my fingers over the vibrator. All these years and I finally experience what people have been talking about. The dripping wet pussy, the throbbing, the aching, and longing for release and I can't do anything about it. I huff.

Time to go. I take one final longing look at the never been used device.

 

With my hand on the front door knob, I think of something and walk back to my room. I reach under my pillow for the .22 caliber handgun my father used to keep at the shop. I make sure the safety is on before I stuff it in my bag. I take a deep breath. God. I hope this decision to take this weapon doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

I remember my Auntie Glenda's advice before she left a day after my father's burial.

"Babygirl, you gonna haveta shoot that muthafucka Domingo when he comes for you. Just make sure you shoot that mofo in the muthafuckin head so his ass NEVA bothers you again." O God. She's right. That's the only solution to this problem. I feel nauseous and shaky. Will I be able to do it? Will I be able to actually kill someone? Even a loathsome human being like Domingo? I don't know.

 

CHASE:

 

I got Maya settled in one of the extra bedrooms.She's getting ready for bed in the bathroom we're going to share while she stays here.

During the past few weeks, she's been coming out of her shell. I've been forcing her ass to socialize with us.  We have a beer in the outside patio at the shop a few times a week. Even though she's still quiet, she doesn't seem as umcomfortable as she was when she first started. But this evening, she's been extremely quiet and shy again. It's probably all this shit with seeing that Domingo asshole. I'm not going to let her revert back especially after she was starting to get more comfortable and confident with herself and with me.

I called to tell Chris about Maya's situation, he has no problem with her staying with us.

I'm leaning against the kitchen counter drinking a bottle of water when Maya peeks through the kitchen opening.

"Hey sweetheart, you need something?" She puts her head down and rubs her hands over her pajama pants.

"Umm..Chase...umm..Do you mind.. if I sleep on the couch with the T.V. on?" She asks nervously. I move to stand right in front of her. She leans her weight on one leg, grabs one arm at the bicep over her long sleeve nightshirt, and bites her lower lip. Cute. I just stare at her, thinking about all this bullshit she's going through.

"There's no T.V. in the extra room and I kinda got use to sleeping with the noise and light from the T.V." He voice becomes a whisper." It helps distract me from being so scared."

Shit. I cup her face with both my hands and lift it to look in those innocent dark brown eyes.

"I don't want you feeling scared staying with me. Domingo doesn't know you're here yet. So, get a good night's sleep. We'll figure this out tomorrow. Alright darlin?"

"Yeah." I remove my hands from her face and hug her, she wraps her arms around my waist. I enjoy the feel of her in my arms.

"I'm going to do everything I can to keep you safe, baby." I kiss the top of her head and  lightly stroke her back.

The front door slams closed and Maya jumps out of my embrace. Fucking Chris.

Chris comes in the kitchen a few seconds later.

"Hey." He nods his head at me.

"Hi Chris." He looks and smiles at Maya.

"How are you doing Maya?" She smiles back and lowers her head.

"Good. Thank you for letting me stay."

"No problem.  Ya'll have a good night."

"Night Chris." I answer him as he runs up the stairs to his room.

 

"Darlin, you can sleep on the couch if it makes you feel better." I start walking out of the kitchen. I turn back and smirk at her." I got a T.V. in my room too Maya. I don't mind sharing my bed." I wink at her.  "I'll leave my door open."  I know she won't come in but I think it's so fucking cute when she gets flustered.

 

Saturday Evening:

CHASE:

I'm getting ready to go sing at the club tonight. Once a month, I get together with some High School friends and we play at the Famous Door, a Bourbon Street club owned by another one of our friends. It's just a hobby for us. It's something to do to let out some stress and have some fun.

This morning, I offered Maya to stay home from work. She refused. She said she would rather work.

Chico had some good news when we got to the shop this morning. He said Domingo was going to South America on business and wouldn't be back til after the new year. That gives us about a month to figure something out. In the meantime, hopefully Maya can enjoy herself a little bit.

Dressed in regular jeans and a graphic tee, I grab my keys and wallet from my nightstand. I walk into the living room to find Chris and Maya sitting on the sofa watching a movie. I asked Chris to keep an eye on her. I don't want her staying alone in the house.

"You sure you don't want to come Maya?" She turns to look at me.

"No, thank you." She says softly. I go to her and kiss her forehead.

"Alright sweetheart, I'll see you later."  Chris is staring at me suspiciously. I shrug my shoulders and slap his back as I pass him.

"Thank Chris."

"Sure. Later."

 

After the show, Mike the drummer, Scott the guitarist, and me stay for a beer.

"Where's Jason at?" I ask.

"He found some Hot chick ready to suck his dick, so he didn't pass it up." Mike informs me.  Mike is this long haired, tall, skinny, tattooed, typical rock star looking son of a bitch. He's cool as shit. All these guys are.

"Can't blame him, I saw her. He just better remember to wrap his dick up." Scott says. Scott is a white collar worker. The only one of us that went to college. He looks like it too with his short hair, clean cut face, and he loves wearing those motherfucking Hawaiian shirts.

"How bout you Chase? You got your shop straight. New mechanic. You all caught up now?" Mike asks me.

"Yeah."

"You gonna start dating?"

"Yeah. I guess." I'm not in a hurry to start dating. I'm just enjoying working, playing with the band, no strings attached kinda life. If it wasn't for the need to fuck someone, I probably wouldn't date for a long time. I'm not doing the one night stand shit so if I want pussy I need to be seeing someone on the regular.

"Remember Chrissy's friend Veronica. The latina with all those curves?"

"Yeah." I tell Mike. Chrissy is Mike's sister. Her and her friends come to the club sometimes to see us play.

"She's been asking about you since she found out you were getting divorced. You want me to give her your number?"

"Sure." I say nonchalantly. The woman looks good, no doubt. But she tries too hard to be noticed. That shit is a turn off but I'll give it a shot.

Mike looks at me confused, he's about to say something when Jason walks in with a huge fucking grin on his face. Jason is a 6 feet tall, bald, muscular, black man. He can play any instrument ever created, the man is a musical genius. I don't know what the fuck he's doing still playing with our band. He's also a man-whore. He says once he bust a nut he's done, if her ass didn't get hers, well too bad.

"That shit was quick." Scott yells out handing him a beer as he approaches us.

"Yep." He says with an arrogant smirk and takes a sip of his beer. We laugh cause he's the only fucking guy I know who's proud of himself for cumming so fast.

 

Sunday:

CHASE:

The clock says it's 8 a.m., I've only slept for four hours. I'm still fucking tired but I want to check on Maya. I get up in just sweat pants and head to the living room.

She looks cute wrapped in a blanket watching T.V. with morning messy hair.

"Morning darlin." She has a sweet smile as she turns to look at me but it slowly fades as she takes in my bare chest. She quickly turns her attention back to the movie and takes a few deep breaths.  I crawl under the blanket and put her feet on my lap as I sit. I feel her tense and rub her legs gently.

"Relax Maya. It's just me."

"So, what did you and Chris watch last night?"

"Umm. The Hobbit, the first one, An Unexpected Journey. I think Chris got bored. I saw him nodding off a few times. I told him I would be fine but he stayed to watch the whole thing with me." Her body starts to relax. I leave one arm across her legs. I place my elbow on the arm of the sofa and lay my head in my hand. I watch Maya through half-hooded tired eyes.

"What are you watching now?" I ask the question but barely register the answer because when she licks those succulent, juicy, full lips of hers my dick starts to get hard. I start thinking about how sweet she tasted when I kissed her. I bet her pussy would taste even sweeter. I think about how fucking sexy she would sound yelling my name with that soft innocent voice of hers as I ate her out. Fuck. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. My dick is fucking hard as  steel and ready to fuck. I bet Maya has a fucking tight hole, my dick would gladly stretch that shit out. I'd have her begging me to fuck her harder. Shit. I need to get laid.

"So..this...is part 2?" I ask while I adjust my pants. I remember her saying something like that. She looks at me strangely.

"Yes. The Desolation of Smaug." She probably just told me this. I start watching the movie instead of her.

"Lord of the Rings. Right?" I see her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Yep. It's a prequel." Okay. Good. My hard on is going down.

"Is this what you do on your days off?"

"Mmhmm." She nods her head. "Pretty much. Movies, shows, video games, mess around with computer programs."

I stretch and yawn." Think about something you want to do or somewhere you want to go today. We're not staying inside all day." I see her mouth open in protest.

"Don't even fucking think about it woman." I tell her and I swear she shivers. Interesting.

 

MAYA:

I told Chase I wanted to do the whole Christmas thing today. Since it was always just my father and me, we were never big on celebrating Christmas. We would put up a small Christmas tree in the shop and exchange presents on Christmas morning but that's about it. Chase said him and his ex-wife did pretty much the same thing. So, this would be a first for him too.

I dress in a pair of gray sweat pants and a red long-sleeve cotton shirt.

"Come on darlin, let's go fill ourselves up with Christmas cheer till we puke and shit candy canes and tinsel." I laugh as he puts an arm around my shoulders. He kisses the top of my head.

"I don't think I ever heard you laugh. I like it."  Chase says stuff and does stuff so matter-of-factly but it makes my body melt at how endearing it is. He has no idea.

 

Chase wouldn't take me to the bank to get cash. He said it was his treat plus we were decorating his house.

So, when I slipped and paid for all the Christmas tree decorations with my credit card, he cursed me out and threatened to spank my ass if I did it again. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. He called me a freak and lightly tapped my ass. When I looked back, I saw raw desire in his darkened blue eyes. My sex started dripping like a broken faucet. Chase was right, the freak in me wanted to stick my ass out for him and ask him to hit it harder. As if he could read my thoughts through my eyes, he groans and tells me.

"You're fucking lucky we're in public or your ass would be raw right now woman." Damn. Panties officially soaked- check.

 

We did get some disapproving looks. Chase would hold me tighter or squeeze my hand and whisper." It's just you and me, fuck everyone else." I forced myself to concentrate on what we were doing together despite people's unaccepting glares. After a while it didn't bother me as much.

 

I had so much fun we Chase. We bought a big Christmas tree, ornaments for it, decorations for Chase's house, a whole bunch of cheap Christmas movies, hot chocolate with marshmellows, candy canes, and Christmas cookies. We even bought Santa hats for each of us and one for Chris.

We're so hype on Christmas when we get back to Chase's house, we put on one of the Christmas movies on silent, blast the radio on the Christmas station and start decorating the house. Chris comes down midway through us decorating the Christmas tree.

"Ho..ly..Shit." He says when he sees the holiday nick nacks and decorations all over the living room. I smile at him.

"You want to help?" He smiles back at me then looks at Chase.

"Why not?"  He says. Chase hands him the Santa hat we bought for him.

"We got one for you too." Chris starts laughing but puts it on anyway.

We finish decorationg the Christmas tree together. We take a bunch of pictures, serious ones, silly ones, and action ones.

This is so nice. I've never hung out or interacted with people in this way. I've seen it in movies and read about it in books but I would have never in a million years pictured myself in this situation.

We end the night with all three of us sitting on the couch watching A Christmas Story drinking hot chocolate and eating Christmas cookies. This is one of the best days I've ever had in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you everyone for reading. I'm already writing the next chapter and will hopefully have it up soon.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.