Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you in advance for reading. This chapter contains some violence.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Thursday

CHASE:

I've had a perpetual hard on since Sunday when I playfully slapped Mays's juicy ass and she gave me this sexy ass look conveying all kinds of nasty thoughts. It made me horny as fuck.

 

I've been jacking off to her a few times a day but I still really need to get laid. I'm thinking once I get real pussy, I'll stop having these dirty fantasies about Maya. That's why I agreed to go out with Veronica tomorrow. I promised myself no more one night stands. So, after 3 dates it should be okay to fuck. Right? It's not considered a one night stand if  I've been dating her for a week.

I hope this chick isn't as fucking annoying as I remember.

 

Friday

MAYA:

Chase is getting ready for a date tonight.

Chase and I are still gorging ourselves on Christmas. We've been watching a holiday movie every night together. Then we stay up late and talk. He told me about his mother dying of cancer and his dad skipping out on them. I shared some memories of my father. It's still hard to talk about him without getting teary eyed. But,I'm still not ready to tell Chase about my mother.

"Hey Maya." Chris sits on the other end of the couch. I smile at him.

"How are you Chris?"

"O.K." He stares at the T.V. "What are ya'll watching tonight?"

"Umm..Just me. I'm watching Mickey's Christmas Carol."

"Where's Chase?" I try not to sound disappointed when I answer.

"Umm...He has a date."

"O"

I'm not surprised. I was living in a fantasy world thinking Chase might actually be attracted to me sexually. He is way too gorgeous for me, he needs an equally beautiful woman to be with. I've come to the realization, that Chase is just a really good person and he cares for me as a friend. I've accepted that fact and I'm okay with it.

"Hey can I watch with you? I haven't seen this since I was a kid." His smile is kind. I feel like he's asking, not because he wants to but because he feels sorry for me. His intentions are sweet.

"Sure. If you want to." I say.

Chase walks out of his room looking handsome in black classic fit jeans, a tucked in denim long sleeve dress shirt and black belt. It wasn't until I met Chase that I noticed how clothes can outline the muscular shape of a man's body so beautifully.

I want to say something but I don't have an appropriate thought going through my mind right now. So, I just smile.

Chase nods his head at Chris who mimics the same gesture.

Chase strides to me and kisses my cheek softly. His soft lips linger brushing against my cheek, his warm breath caressing my face, his delicious cologne engulfing my senses. I let out a low moan. He usually chuckles and smirks at me after I accidently do something like that, but not today. He just looks at me longingly and kind of sad.

"I'll see you later sweetheart."

 

 

After the movie is over, I turn the T.V. off and turn to Chris.

"Chris.."  He was dozing off.

"Yeah?"

"Ummm...You think Chase will probably bring someone home?" He looks at me concerned.

"Are you alright?"

"Umm..yes.." I giggle humorlessly. "I just think I better start sleeping in the extra bedroom. I don't want to be in the way."

"O..I guess so. Are you okay with that?" I smile at him.

"Yeah. I've got my computer to keep me company." O God. How pitiful does that sound?

Chris gets up and stretches.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'm off for winter break from school and the internship til after the holidays so I'm going to be helping out at the shop. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

"Night Maya." Chris heads for his room upstairs. Chase says it's actually the attic they converted into a room with a bathroom. After he got married, they figured they both could use the privacy.

 

CHASE:

 

Driving to pick up Veronica, all I can think of is Maya. When I kissed her smooth cheek, I wanted so badly to taste her sweet lips and mouth again.

I don't want to go on this fucking date. I want to be home with Maya watching a movie, snuggled under a blanket rubbing her legs as she lays them across my lap or eating cookies, drinking hot chocolate and talking. The thought brings me a warm feeling and an irrepressible smile.

The fuck am I doing going out with this chick? O yeah, pussy.

 

Veronica opens the door looking like the hot latin woman she is. She sorta looks like Sophia Vergara from modern family. Long, dark brown hair, big tits, and curves in all the right spots. She's wearing a short tight black dress, that leaves very little to the imagination. My dick is very appreciative.

"Hello darlin'." I grin.

"Hola handsome. Mmmm..." She says in a slight latin accent as she eye fucks me." You're still as incredibly sexy as I remember. Come in."

I walk into her foyer and watch as she sways her hips walking into her living room. She grabs her purse and sashays back to me.  Her body and face indicating she is ready to fuck.

"You are so fucking hot." I grab her hips and press her middle to my erection.

"Damn." She moans and starts grinding herself on my dick. I smirk at her before I attack her mouth. All I taste is lipstick, taste like fucking plastic. Not Maya's sweet natural taste. I move my mouth to kiss and lick her cheek, neck, and down her chest. More of that nasty plastic makeup taste mixed with too much cheap perfume. Not Maya's soft coconut and lime fragrance that I revel in when I'm close to her. I feel my erection going down and I stop groping her. I look in Veronica's eyes. I don't want her. I want Maya. I wish I was taking Maya out. I wish I was kissing and groping Maya.

The fuck is going on with me.

"You ready to go sweetheart?" Veronica licks her lips seductively but I'm not into it anymore.

"You know, we could just stay here and..." She grabs my balls through my pants and rubs my semi-erect dick, getting it hard again. "fuck all night."  I groan and close my eyes. I picture Maya holding me like this. Something's fucking wrong with me. I remove her hand from my cock.

"Let's go to dinner." I say hoping she will refuse so I can go home.

Dinner fucking sucks balls. Veronica is a self-centered, rude, snobby, egotistical motherfucking bitch. She talked about herself the whole dinner, was disrespectful as fuck to the waiters, and was trying way too hard to be sexy. After dinner, I walked her to her door and gave her a quick kiss goodnight.

I leave Veronica wide-eyed and shocked as hell standing at her front door when I tell her "no"  after she invites me in.

 

Driving home at 10:00 pm, I find myself hoping Maya is still awake.

I get home and am pissed when I don't find Maya on the sofa. I walk into the kitchen running a frustrated hand through my hair. What a motherfucking shitty night. I didn't get laid and where the fuck is Maya.

I hear the front door close.

"Hey." Chris says from the kitchen doorway wearing just basketball shorts.

"Hey. Where are you coming from?"

"I forgot my laptop in the truck." He raises it up to show me.

"You alone?"  I look at him confused.

"Yeah. Why?" Chris shrugs his shoulders.

"I thought you might be bringing your date back here." The thought of bringing Veronica here gives me shit pains.

"Naw. Where the fuck is Maya?" Chris raises an eyebrow and cocks his head.

"In the extra bedroom." I find myself getting angry.

"Why?"

"She thought you might bring someone home and didn't wanna be in the way."

"FUCK."

"Chase, what's going on with you?" He questions me.

I pull out a chair and sit at the kitchen table. I thread my hand through my hair and shake my head. I sit back with my arms folded.

"I don't fucking know." I look at Chris who is still situated at the entrance.

"This chick I had a date with was smoking hot but when I kissed her all I thought about was how she didn't taste like Maya." Chris looks at me shocked.

"You kissed Maya?!" I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah."

"Anyway, the whole fucking date with this self-absorbed bitch, I just wanted it to be over so I could come home and hang out with Maya. She's all I thought about all night. The fuck is that Chris?" I ask him seriously.

He starts cracking up.

"What's so fucking funny?" I say pissed off.

"That you don't fucking see it. You're in love with her."

"Fuck you Chris." That only makes him laugh harder as he climbs the stairs to his room.

 

I sit here rolling Chris' statement around in my head. I've never been in love so I'm not exactly sure what it's suppose to feel like. Is it doing anything to keep her safe? Is it an overwhelming urge to want to see her, be close to her, and touch her as much as possible? Is it this strong desire to feel her succulent lips against mine? I smile. Is it the warm, comforting feel she gives me when she smiles sweetly at me and how happy it makes me to make her laugh? Is it how I find everything she does incredibly adorable or how the thought of kissing her, tasting her pussy and fucking her makes my dick instantly rock hard? Is it how I compare her to every fucking woman I see and they don't measure up?

"Ho..ly Fuu..cck. When did this shit happen?" I say amazed." I'm in fucking love with Maya."  Do I tell her?  What if she doesn't even like me in that way at all? Self-doubt and a fear of rejection, feelings I'm not familiar with flow through me. I'm not sure what to do. I rub my temples.

After a few minutes of just staring off, I'm sure of one thing. I want to see Maya. Right now.

 

I knock lightly on the door.

"Come in." Comes a groggy voice from the other side. I walk in and turn the light on because I have a selfish need to see her completely.

Her bare arms instinctively rush to sheild her eyes from the light.

"Sorry sweetheart." I've never seen Maya without a long sleeve on. Tonight, she's wearing a pink tank top. I notice 6-8 scarred slashes on each of her forearms.

"The hell Maya?" I rush to her and grab both her arms wanting to examine the scars. She pulls her arms from my grip and slids them under the sheets. With her eyes closed , she whispers.

"Sorry, I'll put on a long sleeve." She reaches under her pillow and pulls out a gray flannel. She sits up and turns her back to me. As she's about to slip the flannel on, I stop her by putting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Maya, talk to me darlin'."  With her head down, shoulders slouched, facing the bedroom wall, she says.

"I know it's gross Chase, just let me cover them up." Her voice cracks ridden with emotion. She tries to slip her arm into the the shirt but I lightly remove it from her hands.

"No baby. You don't need to cover them up." I sit on the queen size bed, my body partially  facing her, one leg bent on the bed and the other flat on the floor.

"Look at me Maya."

Maya slowly rotates her body, she maintains the covers under her chin covering her chest but her arms remain uncovered and close to her body. I tenderly lift her chin.

"Sweetheart." Her tear filled eyes open to stare at me. I grab one arm and gently stroke the raised slashes of skin on her forearm.

"Do you cut yourself?" She shakes her head "no" and looks down again shutting her eyes tight.

 

MAYA:

I try to compose myself. Shit. Shit. Shit. Why did he have to see my scars? The idea of Chase being repulsed by me and not wanting anything to do with me has bought me to tears. I shut my eyes tight and take a few deep breaths.

I look at Chase whose still rubbing my arm and watching me sympathetically. Why? I ask myself. Why does he care so much?

I take a shaky breath and smile at him. I remove my arm from his soft caresses to wipe the tears from my face.

"So, umm...I guess it's time to tell you about my mother." Chase cups my face and tenderly strokes my cheek.

"Are you okay with that?" The concern in his voice is nice. I nod my head.

He surprises me by placing a quick kiss to my lips before removing his hand. I find myself disappointed that it didn't last longer.

I smile at him. Sitting indian style with the blankets up to my neck, tucked under my arms, I place my hands in my covered lap. Chase takes his shoes off and sits on the bed in an awkward looking indian style. His legs are so long and his knees don't quite lay flat on the bed but he seems comfortable enough. Taking in our scene, it reminds me of two pre-teen kids camping in their backyard about to share a secret.

Chase gives me one of his sexy smirks.

"This isn't usually what I do in a bed with a beautiful woman." I smile and put my head down. Damn him for saying that. Now, I'm thinking of what he could be doing to me in this bed under different circumstances. I bite my lower lip as I raise my head.

Is he really staring at my lips like he wants to devour them? I feel the wetness and aching between my thighs that my body has become accustomed to whenever I'm around Chase. He clears his throat and I watch as he moves around and adjusts his sitting position. Once he's settled, I take a mind clearing breath before I start.

 

"The woman that gave birth to me was named Alma Cruz." Chase joins our hands together lacing our fingers further feeding the image of pre-adolescent kids hanging out on a summer evening in their backyard.

"She was born in the Dominican Republic. She came to the United States when she was 15 years old. I don't know what kind of life she had when she got here. Most of my knowledge is from my Auntie Glenda and rumors I've heard. My father would never talk about her.

She was a prostitute who my father thought he could reform. Auntie Glenda says she was only interested in his money and he was blinded by the pussy. They did good for a few months, Alma was off the streets and off drugs. Then she got pregnant with me. Normally, she would have aborted me but my father wouldn't let her. He wanted to have a family.

Auntie Glenda says doesn't matter how much you try to make a money-grubbing whore look like a housewife, biotch still a Benjamins-hungry hoe. It was true. Eight months into the pregnancy, Alma left daddy for Domingo. I was born a week after she left daddy." Chase lifts my hands to his mouth placing a light kiss on each before resting our bonded hands in his lap. I give him a weak smile.

"Alma left me at the hospital. She was back whoring and hooked on drugs before the end of the week. The people at the hospital contacted my father. He managed to get full custody of me without any problems.

I never met my mother. I'd see her on the street corners sometimes selling herself. I only knew it was her because people would make it a point to let me know." I take a deep breath and stare off at a picture I can't make out on the far wall.

"I didn't know this at the time but Alma would come by the shop every couple of years and my father would give her money mainly to keep her away from us. But, one day when I was eleven, I was in the house located next to the shop doing my homework when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door it was Alma. I guess she didn't find daddy at the shop so decided to look for him at the house. I was stunned to see her there. She was so freaking skinny, just skin and bones really. She had sores up and down her arms, most of her teeth were missing, the ones she did have were black. She was dirty and smelled like shit. What I remember most is how crazy her eyes looked. I thought even if she looked normal, the eyes would give her away as being batshit crazy. She asked for my father, when I told her he wasn't there that he was at the shop, she called me a liar. She pushed me into the house and walked in after me then she pulled a big knife from her bag. She threatened if I didn't tell her where, Arnold, my father was, she would kill me. I told her I didn't know. I've never been in a situation like that before, so when she actually started slashing the knife at me, I instinctively covered my body with my arms." I look down at my scarred arms which Chase has started to stroke softly.

"I started backing away still working on instinct because my mind could not compute that this was happening. She had no idea I was her daughter. She thought I was daddy's girlfriend and kept calling me a muthafuckin cunt and describing to me how much daddy loved her pussy. I tripped and fell on the floor, then I felt the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced followed by two deafeaning gun shots and then blackness." I lower the blanket slowly gauging Chase's reaction ready to pull it up quick if I need to.

"She stabbed me here." I run my fingers over the inch wide scar that starts at my left clavicle and ends at the top of my left breat.

"And here." I grab the hem of my tank top but hesitate to pull it up.

"It's okay baby." I roll up the hem to show Chase the half inch wide scar that runs from right below my left breast and angles sideways to my belly button.

"Alma stabbed me twice before daddy shot and killed her." I sigh in relief because he doesn't seem grossed out by me.

I give Chase an uncertain smile.

"Sweetheart, you are absolutely beautiful and these are beautiful also." He places feather kisses on my forearms, on the scar on my chest, then lifts my shirt and places a lingering kiss on the one on my abdomen. Chase positions his large hands on either side of my face.

"Their beautiful because they are a part of you Maya and you are beautiful baby." Chase kisses me deeply, passionately, lovingly and I take it all willingly. I need the reassurance that he isn't disgusted by me, that he accepts me, that he still likes me.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.