Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize for the shortness of this chapter but felt like I needed to post something to get back in the routine of posting weekly. I appreciate all of you for taking the time to read this story. Thank you!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Saturday:

MAYA:

It's 6 in the morning, the sun is barely peeking through the closed blinds and thin curtains. I'm sitting on the bed with my back against the wall, knees bent to my chest watching the most perfect man I ever met sleep.

Last night, after the breath-taking kiss he gave me, Chase held me. He told me how sorry he was for what had happened to me. Then he continued to ceaselessly tell me how beautiful I am. I fell asleep in his warm embrace to the sound of his soothing voice affirming my beauty over and over again. I entered the dream world believing I was beautiful.

 

Chase's long arm flexes as it reaches for the empty spot on the bed where I was laying.

"Maya?" His voice a hoarse whisper. I watch his gorgeous face turn to the abandoned area and his closed lids slowly lift to reveal stunning clear blue eyes. The corners of his soft lips turn upward as his vision lands on my brown eyes.

"Mornin' darlin'." I smile at him.

"Good morning."

He sits up. The covers fall revealing his chiseled upper body and when he stretches, all those sinewy muscles contract. Damn. Wetness pools in between my thighs and my body starts aching with an intensifying need for a release.

Chase gives me a sexy cocky smile.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" I moan and quickly bite my lip to prevent any further impulsive sounds from escaping my mouth.

 

CHASE:

I was going to take it slow with Maya but waking up with a hard dick while she's staring at me like she wants to lick every inch of me, moaning, and innocently biting that succulent bottom lip.

"Fuck it."

I throw the blankets off of me and crawl to her. Maya lowers her knees pulling her covers down and giving me full access to her. As I hover over her, I notice her dark brown nipples poking through that thin pink tank top. I grab the hem of her shirt and lift it up exposing a pair of perfectly shaped chocolate breasts. I take the rest of her shirt off and throw it on the floor.

I circle the tip of my tongue lightly around her left nipple, drag my hand up the curve of her waist to take a generous handful of breast before latching on to the entire dark morsel. I suck it hard eliciting a whimper.

I feel like a fucking kid in a candy store. I want to taste every part of her, her tits, her neck, her lips, her pussy. I don't know where to fucking start.

I lick the scar that runs from her chest to her clavicle then bite and suck on her silky smooth neck. I'm rewarded with moans and short breaths that confirm that Maya is enjoying this as much as I am.

I inhale her delicious scent of coconut and lime and whisper in her ear. "Tell me what you want me to do Maya." She squeezes her legs together.

"Mmmm...Ummm..." I gently lick her earlobe. "Tell me baby."

"I...want you...mmmm.." The tip of my tongue traces the shell of her ear. " to...mmm...make..me.."

"Yes baby. Say it."

"Make ..me...cum." She says breathlessly. I slid my hand into her pajama pants over her trimmed sex.

"Spread your legs for me." Maya opens her legs. I stroke two fingers over her swollen clit then move to her opening sliding the two fingers into her pussy.

"Ahhh..!"

"Fuucck woman, you're sopping wet."

"Re..ady..to.." She starts to move her hips into my fingers.

"Ne..ver...mmmhmm..." I pump my fingers into her while rubbing my thumb rapidly on her clit. I look in her beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Never what baby?" I feel her walls clutch my fingers tighter and a gush of fluid coats my hand.

"Cuu...mmmm.." She yells out closing her eyes. I stare at her amazed for a second then I assault her lips, ramming my tongue in her sweet tasting mouth, seizing her tongue and making love to it while my fingers fuck her hard and fast, thumb stroking her swollen nub. The next orgasm that hits her is stronger making her body shudder and her legs squeeze together. Her body goes limp and she slides flat on the bed. I release her mouth. Her breathing is heavy.

"Well, Damn." She gives me a huge smile, I find fucking adorable. I laugh.

"I'm not done yet baby."

"More?" She asks confused. I look in her gorgeous eyes and smirk.

"Hell yeah. I haven't tasted your pussy yet. I've been dreaming about that  for a fucking week. I'm about to make my dreams come true, darlin'." I wink at her.

I move down, remove her pants, spread her legs, and take a long savoring lick from her clit down to her delicious hole.

"Ahhh..." I look up at her from between her legs.

"Better than I imagined." I lift both legs on my shoulders and bury my face in her delectable snatch. I proceed to eat the fucking shit out of her pussy while my hands knead her large breast.

The fact that I haven't been with a woman in months, that I'm tongue fucking the woman I love and shamelessly groping her fucking tits, I fucking love tits,  while her sweet innocent voice is chanting my name with an occassional "Fuucckk" as I make her orgasm for the fourth time in her life is too much. I fucking cum too.

 

 

When I walk back to the bedroom after cleaning myself off, Maya's hot fucking ass is knocked out. I gently wipe her and cover her because my dick is getting hard watching her sleep naked. Fuck. Her pussy tasted so fucking good.

I kiss her lips softly.

"Chase, mmm...thank you." She moans rubbing her legs together, eyes still closed, and a satisfied grin on her beautiful face. I need to leave before I decide to fuck her sexy ass now.

I kiss her forehead. "Get some rest baby. I'm gonna make us breakfast."

 

MAYA:

I look over at the digital clock on the nightstand flashing green numbers that read 8:12 a.m. Shit. I'm running late. I jump out of bed. I'm never late, musta fell asleep after...O God. I slap a hand over my mouth. That really did happen. I start smiling. Wow. That was freaking incredible. And then. I catch a glimpse of my naked body in the full length mirror hanging on the bedroom door and my previous euphoria fades. I stare at myself. I felt so beautiful last night and this morning with Chase, something I 've never experienced. Now, examining myself in the mirror, I don't see it. What does he see? Why does he think I'm beautiful? I run my hand over the scar on my chest. I guess my size C breast would be decent if it wasn't for this ulgy mark across the top. I have a small waist but again a disgusting scar running across my whole stomach ruins me. Then these wide hips and ...I turn around to look at my large butt. I turn back and my eyes fall on my messed up forearms. I huff.

"Who the hell was I trying to fool? I'm not pretty. Chase probably just felt sorry for me."

"The fuck did you say woman!" An angry Chase yells at me. I quickly cover myself with a blanket and put my head down.

"Maya. Fuck. Look at me." I tentatively raise my head. I notice his hands are balled into fist. His eyes are are fixed on mine intensely.

"Listen to me woman. I.did.not.kiss.you. because I felt sorry for you." He takes a step closer to me.

"I.did.not.tell.you.you're. beautiful. because I felt sorry for you." Another step closer.

"I.did.not.eat.that.delicious.sweet.pussy.because I felt sorry for you." Standing inches from me, he lowers his fierce blue eyes to mine and holds my face in his hands.

"I kissed you because I love the way your soft lips feel against mine. I tongue fucked you because I love the way you taste. I told you that you're beautiful because......fuck." His eyes finally soften.

"Maya, I love you." I just stare at Chase because I know he did not just say that to me. He chuckles.

"I thought that would be harder to say." He says to himself then looks at me lovingly with a gorgeous smile.

"Maya, I love you." He kisses me tenderly on the lips. I feel it. He restates his "I love you" using his lips and tongue as his voice in a sweet, loving, slow, deliberate toe curling kiss. Chase pulls away leaving me breathless.

There he goes again making me feel beautiful and now worthy of being loved by a wonderful person like himself.

"Don't say anything sweetheart. I know you're not ready." Chase gently turns me around so that we are both facing the body length mirror. He stands behind me.

"Maya, I want to make love to this gorgeous .." He slowly removes the blanket I was using to cover my naked body.

"body of yours."  The blanket falls to the floor. Chase runs his open hand across my stomach and pulls me flush against his body.

"But not until you see yourself as the.." He lowers his lips to rest against my ear and already the wetness is collecting between my legs.

"sexy ass woman you are." He whispers this as his long erection rubs between my ass through his sweat pants, one hand massaging an ass cheek, and his arm across my chest grabbing a breast.

"Damn." I say breathless grinding my ass into his hard on. I feel the fluid leaking down my thigh.

"Baby, you feel how fucking hard you have my dick. That's what looking at and touching your fucking make a man's cock wanna nut sexy ass body does." He sticks his fingers in my dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmmhmmm.." I moan. "Feels so fucking good Chase."

"You want to cum?" He ask as he continues stroking his dick on my ass. His fingers curl inside my pussy pumping fast hitting me just right causing that delightful build up of pleasure.

"Fuck Chase! Yes! Yes!" I answer.  My head goes back. I close my eyes enjoying Chase's expert handling of my entire body.

"Sweetheart open your eyes and watch how fucking gorgeous you look when I make you cum." I open my eyes but instead of watching myself, my gaze lands on Chase's lust filled blue eyes. I can't help but feel sexy and utterly desired by the way he's staring at me and it does something to me. For the first time in my life, I feel sexual, kinda slutty and I like it.

Locking my eyes with his, I raise my two fingers to my lips and slowly insert them in my mouth. A wave of disappointment washes over me when he removes his fingers from my hole but am quickly compensated with his other hand taking over. I moan. He stares at me with a cocky smirk.

"I think these taste a lot better." He sticks his pussy drenched fingers in my mouth. I take them and suck on them greedily still staring at his desire filled eyes.

"You taste good, don't you baby?" His husky southern drawl is so sexy., the way he's looking at me like he wants to fuck me, his fingers driving in and out of me, his thumb stroking my pearl while I suck his fingers soaked in my juice feels so dirty and slutty and incredibly hot.

"Fuucckk! Ahhh..." I flood his hand with my cum. Chase holds me up as my body trembles and goes weak from the amazing sensation it's experiencing.

"Wow, Chase. Just fucking wow." I manage to whisper.

"Yeah. I know sweetheart." He winks at me and covers me with the blanket.

"You sleepy baby?"

"Hungry." I answer him tiredly. He gives me a cute smile.

"Well, get your sweet ass dressed. I made you breakfast." Can Chase get anymore perfect?

He gives a quick peck on the lips and slaps my ass before leaving the room.

 

CHASE:

"Shit woman. You inhaled that shit. You want more?"

"Huh?" She looks at me with a confused expression then at her plate.

"Umm.. yes please." I take her plate and load it up with more pancakes.

"Ummm..They're really good Chase. Thank you." She tells me as I set the plate in front of her.

"Maya." She stops eating to stare at me.

"I want to take you out on a date tomorrow night." I rub my neck with one hand.

"I want to do this right." Her big brown eyes look at me pleading.

"Are you sure Chase?"

"God Damn woman!" I slam my hand on the table. "Yes, I'm fucking sure. I had to fucking jerk off before getting your breakfast ready cause I couldn't get my dick to come down after watching you come." I see a hint of a smile on her face, she fucking likes it.

I get up. I move her chair away from the table, brace a hand on each arm of the chair, lean my face close to hers and in a slow deep voice, I ask her.

"Unless darlin'..You didn't like the way I ate your pussy out till you came or the way my fingers felt inside your sopping ...wet...cunt or the way my dick stroked your fine ass...Is that it Maya?" I cock my head to the side watching her struggle to speak through her rapid breathing, her eyes fixed on mine.

"No...I ..I liked."  I smirk.

"Good. I'm taking you out tomorrow night." She nods her head in agreement.

"Maya, I want to make love to you but not until you love yourself completely."

"I will." She says breathlessly.

"And sweetheart.." I lean in closer." I promise you, when I make you cum from my dick it's gonna feel a shit of a lot better than my fingers."

 

MAYA:

Chase's kiss is vulgar and obscene but..God, it's sexy as hell. This man has my panties flooded again. I just can't seem to stay dry.

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride...  I faintly hear Chase's ringtone.

"Fuck." Chase stops kissing me to go answer his phone.

"Hello." He says roughly.

"Everythings cool. We're just running a little late."

"I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck you Chris." I hear a loud laugh coming from his phone before he hangs up.  He turns to me with a sweet smile.

"Hey sweetheart, I have to get to work but you can take today off if you want."

"No" I shake my head. "I want to work."

"Alright baby. Come in whatever time you want." He cups my face with his large hand and gives me a soft lingering kiss on my swollen lips.

I love this man.

 

 

I'm driving to the shop about an hour after Chase left.  I can't believe Chase loves me. ME. MAYA.  A gorgeous, sexy, kind, good man like Chase actually loves me.

And an orgasm, feels Oh My God! Incredible!

Chase said his dick would feel even better. I can't imagine it but the freaking hell I'm gonna try it.

Okay, so all I need to do is accept these ulgy ass scars and Chase will make love to me. Even though that's a beautiful thought, I think of it more like I get Chase to fuck me using his large dick which from the impression of it over my butt is A LOT bigger than his fingers. I take a deep breath. Fair exchange.

I google searched some therapy techniques on the computer this morning and settled on exposure therapy. It's basically not covering my scars and having a " who gives a fuck" attitude. I can do it. I tell myself. First thing is buying clothes that don't cover my arms and chest.

 

As I walk to the front door of the shop, I notice it's not in it's customary wide open welcoming position. I open the door to find a bored looking Chris with a candy cane in his mouth while maneuvering the lever of a nutcracker solider up and down. It is eerily quiet. None of the usual Christmas music we've been playing at the shop is on. My stomach drops and anxiety sets in. Chris' smile reassures me that everything's fine but I need verbal confirmation.

"Chris, is everything..." I stop mid-sentence because two huge hispanic men walk out the back. They are dressed in jeans white wife beaters that show off their emormous arms. They nod at Chris in acknowledgement as he lifts the front counter to let them through. Chico and Chase follow behind looking extremely serious.

"Hi Maya." Chico says before walking out the door after the other two men. Chase stops to talk to Chris.

"I'll be home later tonight. Lock up for me."

"Sure." He answers.

Chase walks past the counter towards me and smiles as if I just bought sunshine to his gloomy day. My heart soars. He's always making me feel so desired and special to him.

He rest his hand on my hip and kisses me softly.

"I'm gonna make sure you stay safe."

"Do you need me to go with you?" I ask.

"Fuck no Maya. I'm gonna take care of it." He says aggressively leaving no room for agrument.

"Okay." I concede. I think about my gun and if I'm going t o be able to use it when the time comes. Because if Domingo wants me, he'll find a way to get to me and I'm going to have to be able to keep myself safe. I don't voice my concern to Chase.

"Thank you Chase." His sexy grin is back.

"Good woman. I like when you listen." He gives me a powerful kiss and squeezes my ass.

 

Chris and I close the shop by 5:30 p.m.

"Maya you wanna grab some dinner?"

"Umm..okay."

"Chinease?" I nod my head.

We take two separate cars to the Golden Wok down the street.

I order a chicken with broccolli and Chris orders some noodle dish with chicken, pork, and beef. He doesn't let me pay my half because he said he invited me.

We take our food and sit at a small table for two.

The restaurant is hot as hell. All the cooking combined with the staff's overestimation of the coldness of Lousisana winters has got me sweating. I roll up my sleeves and Chris removes his hoody displaying his colorful Japanease inspired tattoo.

"That's really nice work." I say admiring his arm.

"Thanks." He answers rubbing it. He's attention turns to my scar ridden arms. He stares at them then smiles at me.

"I can roll my sleeves back down if you want." I say timidly grabbing one sleeve ready to pull it back down.

"No. Just admiring how brave you are to be able to show them off." I don't understand what he means and it must show on my face because Chris puts his arm out on top of the table. He gently directs my hand to move over the bottom half of his artwork. I feel the raised horizontal scars camauflaged by his tattoo.

"I used to do drugs. When I stopped, I hated the track marks so I made sure this tattoo hid them. I admire you for having enough courage not to hide yours. I wasn't that brave." I look at Chris in awe. No one has ever admired me much less use my name and courage in the same sentence. I squeeze his hand.

"Thank you Chris. That means so much to me." My tears start pooling in my eyes but I blink them back and begin eating as a distraction.

 

 

"Umm.. Chris?" He continues eating but looks at me.

"I'm going to the mall after we eat." He is in deep thought and I think maybe he didn't hear me.

"Tomorrow. Chase should have band practice late morning. I have to meet Craig, you met him at Thanksgiving, to finish up some work shit. We're meeting at the Starbucks in the mall. You wanna go then?" His smile is sweet.

"You can help me pick out a Christmas gift for Kat, it'll be nice to get a woman's opinion." I always feel like Chris goes out of his way to be extra nice to me. Stuff he wouldn't normally do but I appreciate the shit out of him. It's nice to have a friend.

"I'll be glad to help you if I can. I don't think I have her same taste in things. Chris, she is absolutely gorgeous." His grin widens into a proud smirk.

"Yeah, she is."

"If you don't mind me asking. Why aren't you two together?"

"It's cool. If I want to intern for this awesome company her dad's the president of I can't date the bosses daughter. It's part of their rules. So, we're taking a 6 month break until the internship is over."

"Sorry." He shrugs his shoulders and we continue eating in silence.

 

"Chris you know I didn't do this to myself."

"You don't have to tell me Maya. It's none of my business." I smile joylessly at him.

"I want to Chris. I like you and I want to." The truth is I don't want him having the wrong impression of me. I tell him an abbreviated version of what happened.

We're quiet as we pick up our trash.

Chris walks me to my truck. Standing by the drivers side door, Chris says.

"You are a strong ass woman." And hugs me tight. "Sucks when parents aren't who  the fuck they're suppose to be."

"Yeah, but we survive."  I hug him back.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you as always for taking the time to read my story.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.