Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took sooo long. Hope you enjot it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sunday Morning:

 

MAYA:

 

I wake up this morning worried about Chase. I didn't hear him come in last night. I decide I'm too concerned to stay in bed and wait.

I knock softly on his door before turning the knob and peeking in. The sun is barely glancing through his heavily shaded window.

Chase's eyes squint open as he tries to focus his vision on me.

"Hi darlin'." A husky drowsy voice says.

"Come on in." He lifts the covers inviting me under. I gladly accept the invitation. Chase wraps his bare arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. He places a tender kiss on the top of my head.

"How are you sweetheart?"

"Umm...I'm good...I was umm..worried about you. How did it go last night?" Chase grabs a handful of my butt and squeezes it.

"Well..aren't you a sweet little thing. I got everything taken care of. I'm gonna keep you safe if it kills me." It comes out as a regular statement but there's so much truth behind it and it scares the shit out of me.

Chase unexpectedly slaps my ass.

"Now get some rest orr...you can take advantage of me while I sleep." He says in a groggy voice as he places my hand over his erection. Damn. This man is big. I'm starting to get wet and horny and that "slut-like" thinking is coming back.

I glance at his gorgeous face. His eyes are closed and the corners of his lips are turned slightly upward.

I've never given anyone a blowjob but shit. I really want to feel his dick in my mouth. I reach under his boxers and stroke his bare manhood. Chase groans in his sleep. I continue stroking his warm, smooth, thick cock as his hips move in the same rhythm. God, it feels good. I pull the covers down then slide his boxers off just enough to expose his penis.

Damn!! It's mouthwatering beautiful. Without hesistation, I grab his penis at the base and indulge in the pleasurable sensation it creates in my mouth.

"Fuuuccckkk..." Chase's drowsy voice states. I waste no time recalling the dick sucking techniques from the Superhead videos Auntie Glenda gave me. Using the moisture from my saliva as lubrication, I wrap my mouth around his impressive manhood and suck. I suck his dick like I'm tryna pay bills.

 

"Fuucckk..ing...Fuuuucckk Woman!" Chase yells out and then there's a gush of thick fluid overflowing my mouth. I swallow to keep it from chocking me. Chase's breathing is heavy as I remove my lips from him and wipe the corners of my mouth. There is still clear liquid still seeping out. Chase takes a sharp intake of air as I lick the mushroom tip until it is all clean.

"Damn." I breathe out as I smile up at his half-hooded eyes and sexy grin. "I loved that." I confess. His grin turns into one of his signature cocky smirks. He pulls me up to lay on top of him.

"You're welcome, darlin'." He says and kisses me passionately. I immodestly snake my hips so my clit rubs on his growing cock. My movements only help alleviate a little of the aching in my pussy. At this moment, I want Chase inside me. Bad. I tear my lips from his. I stare into dark blue eyes still grinding my drenched pussy on his dick.

"I want you to fuck me Chase. Now." I tell him. My body is burning with an all consuming desire for this man.

 

CHASE:

 

I clutch the back of her neck and ram my tongue in her mouth, sucking and nibbling her tongue and lips. I lick her jawline until I reach her soft, silky neck and proceed to devour it in vicious suction kisses.

"Ahh...Mmmm.." Maya moans. I grab that juicy ass and flip her on her back fully intending to comply to her request. Her legs encircle my waist, the head of my dick presses against the opening of her pussy. Fuck. Her panties are soaked. I stop my assault on her to remove that shit blocking my dick from what I'm sure will feel like motherfuckin' heaven.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Maya, We're leaving in 30 minutes." Comes Chris' voice from the other side of the door.

And fuck, if that didn't bring me back to reality. I stop and lay my forehead on her stomach.

"O..Kay." Maya's voice comes out in ragged breaths. I raise my head.

"Sweetheart, you need to get your sexy ass outta here." I say seriously. She nods her head and climbs out of my bed.

I plop on my back and look down at my hard dick.

 

MAYA:

 

Craig stands up as we walk into the coffee shop.

"Hi." He greets me first with a huge smile. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Hey man." Chris says before I can answer." Yea, we're going Christmas shopping after."

I smile meekly.

"Hi." Chris looks at Craig suspiciously then at me. "Maya's dating my brother." He blurts out.

"O." Craig sounds disappointed. I'm not sure what to do so I just smile and look down.

 

"Craig, honey, call me when you're done and we'll catch lunch." A female voice says. I look up at a slightly older woman that strongly resembles Craig. She gives me a warm smile.

"Hi, sweetie, I'm Amber. Craig's sister." She extends her hand and I shake it.

"I'm Maya."

"Yes. This is Chris, an intern." Craig introduces. Amber and Chris give each other a quick handshake.

"Maya, do you work with them too?" Amber asks me.

"Ummm... no. I'm going Christmas shopping with Chris after. Umm...that's why I'm here." I'm trying hard to keep eye contact with Amber.

"Why don't you come with me since you have to wait on Chris anyway. I could use the company."

I glance over at Chris who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Umm...sure?" I say a little doubtful. The only people I hang around are Chase, Chris, and Chico and they accept the way I am. Amber seems pretty nice but that doesn't help ease my uncomfortableness.

I'm wearing gray baggy sweat pants, a blue hoody, and a baseball hat.

Amber is a curvaceous, voluptuous woman. She's wearing black tights, brown riding boots and a brown V-neck sweater dress. Her hair is shoulder length, parted down the middle, and feathered. She is so pretty. Shit. Comparing myself to her makes my insecurity creep up my spine and shoulders. I slump my body.

Amber throws an arm around my shoulders.

"So..what kind of stuff are you shopping for today?" She squeezes me. "Please say clothes." She pleads.

I giggle. "Umm..actually yes. I'm looking for some new clothes......and something to wear for a date I have tonight."  I blurt out.

"Ooo girl..Hells yes! We are so going to have a good time."

I confide in Amber that I am fashionably challenged.

She was so nice. She told me the most the most important thing was to find clothes I liked, felt comfortable in, and look fine as hell in. She said she was there to make sure of the latter.

Amber was awesome. When I told her I needed a haircut, she suggested I get a pixie cut with long bangs. And O my God, it does look cute.  She helped me get some jeans that fit "real woman with hips and ass" she said.

I love Amber's confidence, I wish I was more like her. She helped me pick out makeup and taught me how to apply a "natural look." 

The outfit she helped me pick out for my date with Chase tonight is freaking incredible. It's sexy and classy and I'm really excited for Chase to see me in it.

Amber saw my scars when I tried on clothes but didn't say anything about them and she didn't treat me any different. That was a huge relief. I actually feel comfortable with her. We talk. I find out she lives in Texas and is just visiting her family for the holidays.

Amber buys just as much clothes as me. We put all our bags in her car and head to the Cheesecake Bistro to meet Craig and Chris for lunch.

I feel really pretty. I'm wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a gray relax fit V-neck sweater, and a pair of black pointed toe heels. My favorite part is that I still look like me.

I stand by the occupied benches while Amber requests a table for four. I scan the restuarant noticing the modern decor and an elegant wrap around bar.

All th sudden, my eyes lock with beautiful clear blue ones. His eyes get wide and he mouths, "Maya." I give Chase a huge smile and nod my head yes.

"Wow." He mouths as his gaze takes me all in. He ignores his friends as he strolls the length of the resturant from the bar to the front where I'm standing.

He looks so sexy in his relax fit jeans and that rock star fit white graphic tee.  And that panty drenching look he's giving . Jesus! I lick my lips.

 

"The Fuck." I say as this gorgeous sultry latina crosses in front of Chase, arrogantly wraps her arms around his neck and is about to kiss him. Chase moves his head so she catches his cheek. I can see Chase is extremely pissed off as he unravels her arms from his neck.

"Mike, get your fucking guest!" He drops her arms and steps pass her leaving behind an angry latina shooting daggers at his back.

 

CHASE:

Motherfuckin' bitch. Fuck. Mike's dumb motherfucking ass invited Veronica cause he thought I made a mistake not fucking her.

I see Maya's beautiful face and fuck everything else.

When I get to her, my hand carresses the back of her neck.

"You look fucking beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thank you." She says quietly attempting to lower her head. My thumb holds her chin up and I smash my lips on her full succulent ones. I gently part her lips with my tongue. Once inside her sweet tasting mouth, I can't help myself. I angle my head to thrust my tongue deeper into her cavern and savor as much of her as I can. I hear her whimper and her hands fist the hem of my shirt and pull me closer to her. My hand moves down to grope her ass, my erection is flush against her stomach.

"Hey! Hey man!" There's someone shoving my shoulder. I stop ravishing Maya's mouth and just stare into those beautiful chocolate eyes.

Chris appears next to me, chuckling. "I thought you two took care of that this morning." I give him an annoyed look and flip him off before turning back to my gorgeous woman.

I give Maya a quick peck on the lips and snake my arm around her hips, my hand rubbing small circles on her ass.

Chris turns to Maya with a huge grin.

"You look really good Maya."

"Yeah Maya. You do." The guy Craig from Thanksgiving pipes in. I pull Maya closer to me.

"Thank you. Amber was a huge help." Maya answers.

The attractive full figure African American woman standing next to Maya eyes me up and down.

"Hi handsome. You must be Chase." She puts her hand out. I give her a cocky smile.

"Hi darlin'. Yea, I am." I shake her hand.

"I'm Amber."

"Well sweetheart, let me thank you because my woman looks fucking incredible." I squeeze Maya's ass.

 

MAYA:

We all sit together for lunch. I meet Chase's bandmates- Mike, Scott, and Jason. They are all nice to me. They make me promise to go watch them play next time they perform.

It's that stupid bitch Veronica that keeps looking at me like I ain't shit. She keeps making these sly insulting comments regarding me and Chase.

Chase doesn't seem bothered by it. I think he's pissing her off by focusing all his attention on me.

But if she makes one more muthafuckin smart ass remark, I swear I'm gonna channel my inner Auntie Glenda and fuck this bitch up.

 

Wow. I smile at myself. I didn't think I  could think that way.

I look over at Chase who's talking to Chris. He must feel me staring at him because he glances at me, gives me a quick wink, and tightens the hold he has on my hand.

Yeah. That goegeous man belongs to me and I deserve him. That fact has me thinking that way.

After lunch, we all stand up to say good-bye. Chase's friends surprise me when they all give me a hug.

I guess it's my new look and the way people have been looking at me. Like they think I'm pretty. And the way Chase hasn't stopped touching me during lunch. My confidence is incredibly high. I feel nice.

 

That bitch Veronica gives me a once over, rolls her eyes at me and proceeds to run a finger down Chase's chest.

I cock my head at her. O Hell to the NO. Is this biotch really doing this?

Then in a sultry voice she tells him. "Chase, when you're done with your charity case and are ready for a real woman, you know where I li...."

I slap the living shit out of this heifer. Then with all the motherfuckin' strength of Samson, I grab the bitch in a chock hold. Her eyes wide in surprise. Yeah, bitch this is me.

I whisper in her ear. "Listen you disrespectful muthafuckin biotch. My man does not want you. He loves me. So suck it up and move the fuck on because next time you insult me..I...WILL..FUCK..YOU..UP." I  let go of her neck with a strong forward shove.

I rush out the restuarant, adrenaline coarsing through my veins. Halfway through the parking lot, I stop. I realize I have no idea where I'm heading. A strong hand grips my arm and spins me around. Lips come crashing on mine. I moan into Chase's mouth as our tongues dance in that delicious familiar song. We kiss each other until we both need to stop for air.

"That has got to be one of the fucking sexiest things I ever seen anybody do, darlin'."

He breathes out and in a raspy voice says. "I'm ready to fuck my pussy woman."  That's the sexiest thing anybody's ever said to me. I just stare at this sexy man and nod my head.

 

"Dayum girl! I didn't know you had it in you. But, I'm sure as hell glad you put that heifer in her place." I barely hear Amber's words. My eyes steadily focusing on Chase. My body aching with want.

Amber grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"Come on. We have to finish Christmas shopping."

My eyes never leave Chase's until me and Amber are back in the mall. She starts cracking up. I furrow my eyebrows watching her confused.

When she finally stops, she swings an arm around my shoulders.

"Girrlll, you know you can't be having sex out there in a public parking lot. I know it's hard cause your man is fine as hell but you'll get your ass arrested."

"Wh..wh..what?" I stutter. Amber smacks her lips.

"I'm not blind Maya. I saw the way you two were looking at each other. If I didn't drag your ass out of there, you two would be having sex on top of some strangers car right now."

She is so right. O' my God. I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Come on." She pulls me with her. "Chris is waiting for you. He'll drop you off at my parent's house after so I can help you get ready for your date tonight."

 

CHASE:

I decide to take Maya to Ruth Chris Steakhouse for a nice dinner. Then maybe a nice stroll along the river. That sounds pretty nice.

"Ugghh.." I run my fingers through my freshly styled hair. Fuck. I'm not good at this shit.

What I really want to do is bury myself deep inside her tight, wet pussy and fuck her all night. Fuck. That's all I can think about. I'm gonna have to sit through this whole fucking date with a hard dick.

"Ugghh..!" I better go release some of this tension. I start walking to the bathroom when the fucking doorbell rings. Fuck! Fuck! Too fucking late. Maya's here.

When I open the door, she takes my breathe away.

Maya's wearing a fitted, red, long sleeve pant jumper with a plunging neckline. The perfect round outline of her tits with a hint of mouth-watering chocolate side boob isn't helping my hard dick at all.

Maya struts to me with a predatory gaze in her dark brown eyes.

"Fuck woman." I let my breath out and I know we're not fucking going anywhere tonight.

She threads her fingers through the back of my hair and my lips willingly come down to meet hers. She kisses me softly.

"Chase.." Her sweet voice calls me. I stare into her pretty eyes.

"I love you. Make love to me tonight, please.." She begs me and there is no way in motherfucking hell that I will refuse her.

I trail a finger over her plump lips.

"Yes darlin'." I kiss her tenderly, slowly snaking my tongue in her mouth, she catches my tongue with hers. Our tongues and lips move in a slow ballad, languidly and sensually. I pick her up by her ass, Maya wraps those muscular legs around my waist, our lips never parting. I carry the love of my life to my bedroom to make love to her.

 

MAYA:

Chase puts me down once we get into his bedroom. He sluggishly unzips the back of my jumper, eyes intense on mine. He pulls the sleeves down so my breast are exposed. He traces sweet kisses down my neck and chest until he reaches my breast.

His talented tongue outlines the contour of my nipple before taking the whole thing in his warm mouth and delicately sucking it.

"Ahh..." I love this man.

He gives me the same pussy quivering sensation when he mimics the same exquiste gesture on the other breast. Jesus!

He uses his tongue to lick a track from between my breast to my belly button. Then he slowly pulls the rest of the jumper off. His hands gently carressing the naked skin along the way as he removes it.

Damn. His sensual touch has got me flooding my panties. My pussy's in pain that can only be relieved by his dick.

I'm standing in front of him in only a black thong and heels.

"Fucking hell woman. You are fucking sexy as a motherfucker." His eyes roaming the expanse of my body.

I give him a sexy grin as I start loosening his tie.

"Your turn." I plant a butterfly kiss on his lips and undress him in the same languid manner. I take my time exploring every inch of Chase. My hands, lips, and tongue indulge in every crease, muscle, bend, and fold that is Chase until I leave him totally bare. Chase is fully naked in front of me, his beautiful cock at full attention.

"O' Lawd."  I fan myself.

Chase gives me a cocky grin as he goes and sits with his back against the headboard.

"Come ride me darlin'." He tells me with that confident smirk as he strokes his hard dick.

Hells yeah, I think. I turn around and bend over removing my thong.

"Fuck woman!"

"Get your sexy ass over here and leave those heels on."

I do as I'm told. I straddle Chase. He holds my face in both hands and smiles lovingly at me.

"I love you Maya."

"I love you Chase."

We just stare at each other, I get lost in those beautiful eyes.

I don't notice when Chase slides his hands to my hips until I feel the tip of his manhood at my entrance. Chase's tongue enters my mouth, I meet it and we start a sensual tongue waltz. I feel his hands gently lower me. I moan in his mouth as the length and girth of his dick stretch my walls.

Chase stops kissing me and groans.

"Tight sweetheart." He says through cletched teeth.

He begins kissing me again, his length slowly filling me up entirely.

"Ahh..."

Once he has completely, deliciously, invaded my body he asks.

"You ready, sweetheart?" His voice riddled with concern.

I cup his face. "Yes." I smile at him before I bring my lips to his.

I feel his hips moving beneath me. I thought his dick entering me felt good but "Good Lawd"  THIS feels GOOD.

I instinctively start gyrating my hips to meet his rhythm. Damn.

My arms are wrapped around Chase's neck, our tongues dancing that erotic song, fingers threading through his soft hair, his hands have a gentle grip on my hips and butt.

My breast are pressed against his firm chest. My nipples are being rubbed with each sensual movement sending pleasurable sensatons to my core. His shaft strokes my clit with each upper rotation of his hips. God. This feels too Damn good.

 

CHASE:

Maya whimpers in my mouth before her pussy starts squeezing my dick coating it with a warm gush of fluid.

She tears her lips from mine.

"O my God..O my God..Chase..." She says. Her breath heavy on my neck as she rides out her orgasm.

When she finally finishes, Maya lays her head on my shoulder. Her face is in the crook of my neck. Her warm breath tickling my neck.

"Mmm..Much better than your fingers..mmm." She says as she slowly continues to grind on my dick.

"O sweetheart, it gets better. I fucking promise you." I kiss the top of her head.

"Now that I made love to you sweetheart. Now. I want to fuck the living fuck out of my pussy." I slap that plump ass.

"Get your ass on all fours and stick that juicy ass up for me. I'm gonna mold my dick to your beautiful pussy all fucking night."

She picks her head up instantly.

"Yes sir." I hear the excitement in her voice and she's on the hardwood floor in a flash. Her perfectly round shaped globes in the air as demanded.

O fuck yeah! My woman's a fucking freak. She looks back at me, he eyes full of want.

"I'm ready to be fucked Chase." She says in a husky voice as she sticks her ass further up giving me a glimpse of her glistening cunt.

I know it's a motherfucking record how fast I jump out the bed and have my hands kneading her ass and my dick entering that sweet pussy.

"Mmmm.." She moans. I feel every inch of her inner walls, my dick stretching them and molding itself to her cunt.

"Fuck Maya." I groan.

Maya starts moving her hips back in this fucking sexy rolling motion slamming her ass into my dick everytime.

Fuck. Just watching her move her fucking body is enough to have my dick ready to cum.

I drag my hands slowly down her torso tracing every curve, my hands savoring the erotic gyrations of every lewd movement. This woman is sexy as fuck.

I start thrusting my cock hard and fast into her soaking wet, tight pussy. Maya starts a mixture of moans and shouting.

'Fuck me Chase!"

"You like this dick Maya? Tell me how much you love my dick sweetheart."

"Umm...I fucking love your big, thick, cock Chase." Her breathing heavy. "I love how you fuck my pussy."  I slap her ass hard and elicit a loud moan.

"Who's fucking pussy is it?"

"Yours! Chase!...fuck...Chase.. I'm cum..ming."

"Me..too..." I growl.

I come the hardest I've ever cum in my life. My orgasm is fucking amazingly, incredibly, spectacular.

I fill her to the rim. Our juices mingled as they drip out her snatch and cover my dick.

I smack that sexy ass again.

"God Damn woman! The fuck is this pussy made of?"

She turns her head slowly. She has a cute, mischievous grin.

"I don't know, maybe you should taste it and find out."

The fuck. Instant hard on. I pick her motherfucking ass up, her legs wrap around my waist and I proceed to fuck her against the wall, our tongues entwined. The room is filled with deep groans and moans unable to escape the confines of our locked mouths and the lewd sounds of wet skin slapping together.

I pound that pussy relentlessly until it starts clutching my dick and  her legs begin to tremble signaling her climax. My orgasm is quick to follow as her cunt contracts on my cock forcing my seed to fill her up again.

"Holy Fuck Maya!" My face nestled in her neck as we both work hard to catch our breaths.

I feel her breath on my ear.

"Jasus.. Lawd..Chase.. O ..My ..God. You're absolutely incredible. I..love..you." I kiss her neck.

"I love you too, darlin'." I carry her to the bed. I go to the bathroom and wipe myself then get a wet towel and wipe Maya.

 

MAYA:

I'm dozing off when I feel a delicious sensation between my legs.

"O God... mmmmmm...."

"Sooo Goood..mmmm..." I swivel my hips lazily enjoying the way Chase is eating me out. It doesn't take long for me to reach another unbelievable toe curling orgasm.

The last thing I remember is Chase kissing my cheek and telling me.

"Taste like sweet chocolate. I'm absolutely addicted to chocolate, darlin'."

I fall asleep with what I'm sure is a stupid smile on my face.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to everyone who has continued to read this story. I promise the next update will not take as long. Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.