Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Go easy on me people. I wrote this about five years ago when I was junior in high school.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kate walked down the silent halls of Rose Academy. Class was in session and she was already 20 minutes late. She was quite aware that this didn't look professional, but she didn't care. They would understand if she wasn't on time, after all, it was only her first day.

She remembered vividly the day she had gotten her job. She had just graduated from her 4 year university and immediately submitted an application, one that included a picture, there.

It took less than a week to get a call back.

Even though she was one of the smartest people in her graduating class and had excellent recommendations from the professors, faculty members, and even the dean himself, she knew that’s not why they hired her.

Rose Academy was an all-boys boarding school. It was named after the founders wife in 1821. Everyone who worked there, from the teachers to the custodial workers, were male. The last woman to even set foot on the campus was the headmasters daughter, and she was a die-hard feminist.

It seemed the school was destined to remain estrogen free forever. That is, until they received her application. She was perfect for the job. Not only was she smart and determined, she was gorgeous. She was every mans fantasy. They would have been fools to reject her.

She approached her door and smirked.

Room 409.

She quietly opened the classroom door and glanced around. The room, while small, was designed like a college one, but instead of a podium, there was a desk that sat in the middle. The walls were white and there was a single chalk board. The boys, ranging between the ages 16 to 19, talked loudly and animatedly. The conversations varied, depending on what group of you focused on. Paper balls flew around the classroom at alarming rates, and some had even taken the time to make paper planes.

Stepping inside, she let go of the door, causing it to slam loudly against it’s frame. Heads snapped up and all activity came to a screeching halt. It was deadly quiet in the room, so quiet, she could have sworn she heard a pen drop. They were stunned to have a woman, let enough, a beautiful woman, in the graces.

Her long, dark brown hair was pulled into an elegant bun. She wore no make up, just eyeliner that surrounded her light green eyes, bringing the color out fiercely. Her black pencil skirt, silky white blouse, black pumps, and black rimmed glasses bought out every boy’s secret fantasy: to sleep with their teacher.

“Hello,” she strolled over to her desk, heels echoing across the floor. She placed her bag down.

“Who are you?” someone asked from the back of the room.

“I’m Ms. Roberts. I’ll be your Sexual Education teacher for the duration of the year.” Her Southern accent came out strong.

“Aren’t you kind of young to be a teacher?” the same boy asked.

She smiled. “I’m 22.” She walked to the front of her desk and sat down on it. “So to answer your question, no, I’m not.”

She grabbed her roster. “I’m assuming you all are in your assigned seats, am I right?”

The class nodded. She placed her roster down next to her.

“In this class, you won’t have any book work. This is Sex-Ed. How can you learn about sex through books and useless diagrams?”

A couple of boys let out loud cheers while others smiled at her in appreciation.

“Instead,” she continued, “You're going to ask me questions. It can be personal ones pertaining to myself or sexual ones you've been too embarrassed to ask your male teachers or even your peers. Whatever you want to know, ask me, and I’ll tell you. If you don’t want to ask me in front of the class, you can wait until after.”

Eager hands shot up into the air. She shook her head.

“No, no. We don’t do that in this classroom. If you have a thought or idea, say it out loud. We practice the first amendment in here.”

The boy who had been asking questions since she first came in stood. “What’s your name? I’m Alex.”

“I know who you are.” She pointed to the roster. “My name is Kate. Can I ask you a question Alex?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Of course.”

“Why did you stand?”

He smiled smugly at her. “I wanted to make sure you got a good look at me. After all, I am going to be your man soon.” The class laughed.

“I doubt it, you see Alex,” she leaned forward, “I like men. Not conceited little boys.”

A collections of ‘ooos’ could be heard around the room. Embarrassed, he quickly sat down.

Another boy, this time from the front, spoke up. “Where are you from?”

She looked at her roster. His name was Ben. “I’m from Tennessee.”

He whistled. “Southern belle, huh? That is so hot.” His friends chuckled.

“Why thank you. It is quite hot there, after all, it is the South.” He smirked at her smart ass remark.

The bell rung loudly.

“Well, that’s the bell. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Adios boys.”

The day proceeded smoothly. Kate walked to the faculty room after classes. A man sat in the room. He had short light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He was tall and skinny. When he saw her, he flashed a dazzling smile.

“Well, Hello Miss. You must be the new teacher. I‘m Tyler. I teach French.” he held his hand out.

“Bonjour, Tyler. Je suis Kate.” she took his out stretched hand and shook it.

“Vous parlez français?”

“Oui. Ma mère m'a appris. Elle a été professeur de français aussi.”

“Eh bien, elle vous a appris ainsi. Je dois admettre que vous êtes très belle.”

“Êtes-vous flirter avec moi en français?”

“Est-il problème?”

She chuckled. “Not at all.”

“Darn it.” he snapped his fingers. “I thought I was close.”

They shared a laugh. She sat down and he joined her.

“What class do you teach?” he ask.

“Sex-Ed.”

“Are you kidding me? A woman is teaching sex-ed?” he asked in awe.

“Yes, is that a problem?” she spoke, slightly offended.

“I didn't mean it like that!” he quickly redeemed himself. “What I meant was, I've never met a female sex-ed teacher. Usually, they’re to embarrassed to discuss matter like sex.”

“I’m not the normal woman. Things like sex doesn't bother me. In fact, it does quite the opposite.”

“Confident are we?”

“Very much in fact.” she smirked at him.

“My younger brother takes that class this year.”

“Really? What’s his name?”

“Jenson. You probably haven’t noticed him.”

“Why not?”

“He doesn't talk much. He likes to keep to himself.”

She nodded her head and looked down at her watch.

“Say, you wouldn't know how to get to the teacher’s dormitory would you? I haven’t for the life of me have the slightest idea.”

Since the school was a boarding school, the teachers lived on campus. Unlike the students, they were allowed to leave whenever they felt like it.

He stood. “Follow me.”

After a maze of turns, stairwells, and isolated hallways, they finally reached it. She looked out the window and turned back to him.

“What the hell?” she asked.

“What’s wrong?” he frowned.

She pointed at the window. “The faculty room is right there. What was the point in leading me around the school if it was only one building over?”

“In addition to needing the exercise, I wanted to get you lost so that you’ve have to ask me for directions again.”

She gave him a small smile. “I think I can manage.”

Taking the key she had received earlier out of her pocket, she stuck it into the key hole to her room and opened the door.

“Thanks for helping me. It was nice to meet you.”

“Ditto.”

She gave him a small wave and closed her door, only to open it again.

“Hey!” she called to Tyler, who was almost down the hall, on way to his own room.

“Yeah?”

She stuck her foot out the door and pointed to her pumps. The heel had been worn down.

“You owe me a new pair!”

He laughed and walked away.

She looked around her small room and sighed. This place didn't need- it craved a women’s touch












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.