[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

There are different shade and flavors of chocolate. some are more liked than others. some are similar but not the same and what some like others can stand. Take a chance and maybe you will find on you will like.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Family, Inspirational, Psychological, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Spritualism
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 850 Read: 5270
Published: September 19 2014 Updated: September 19 2014
Story Notes:

this story was inspired by the contrversy that was caused by SleepEasy in one of her stories. personally i loved it and think she is a wonderful writer. the reactions to that story had me thinking and this collection is a result. I make no promise about update because at the moment there are issues going on in my life and i will update when i can. the first two reflections are based on my thoughts. I knonw not everyone relate to my story but i do want to address things from the point of view of others. so if you have a suggestion please leave it in comments or pm if you  want and i will try to address them. 

1. Oreo by Jadedbylifesavedbygrace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (372 words)

this will be short reflections depending on my mood.

2. Where Do I Stand? by Jadedbylifesavedbygrace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (478 words)

just some thoughts

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.