Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My apology this is late...I hope you will enjoy. I will post the other chapter soon. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


                “Why aren’t you going home?” Sally asked.

                They had left the barbeque but instead of going to Storm’s home, he drove to her apartment.  

                “You’re taking my car to the interview tomorrow,” Storm said as he parked.

                “Storm, I told…”

                “Spend the next few days with me, please,” he asked turning to her. “I want to spend time with you and not just on the weekend.”

                “But that’s going to inconvenience you,” Sally argued back.

                “Let me worry about that.” He put his finger over her lips to stop her from speaking. “I want you to spend a few days with me. Take me to work before your interview and stop trying to come up with reasons to deny my offers other than you’re scared.”

Sally looked down at her hands. To her they were shaking but they didn’t seem to move. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, very. I’ll help you pack.”

 

œ[

 

                Sally came out of the bathroom wearing a navy blue pin-striped suit. The single breasted jacket and matching pencil skirt with a split in the back, stopped just above her knees. She paired it with a pair of round toe black pumps and a light blue shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a bun at the base of her neck and the only jewelry she wore were a pair of simple small hoops.

                Storm pulled her into in his arms as she passed by him. “You look sexy.”

                “I can’t wear this?” Sally asked worriedly.

                “You look beautiful. It’s a perfect business suit and you look ready for the interview. As a matter of fact, if I didn’t know you were going for an interview as a scientist, I would think you were interviewing for the position of Executive Director. “

                “You’re only saying that because we’re dating,” she said trying to turn away.

                “No, I’m not.  Stop being nervous, you’re going to be great. Now get your things. I don’t want you to be late.”

                Storm came out of the car and waited for Sally to get into the driver’s seat. “You’re going to be fine. Don’t worry.”

                She smiled. “Do…do you…I mean, if you’re…”

                Storm smiled, “Spit it out, just say it.”

                “I was wondering if you would like to, that’s if you have the time or want to…” she sighed, “do you…would you like to have lunch with me? I know you’re busy…”

                He laughed. “Stop…I would love to but I already have plans. Stop by anyway because I should be finished early.”

                “Okay, thanks again. Bye.”

 

œ[

                “Ayasha, were you sleeping?” Storm asked when Ayasha answered the phone.

                “Yes, this baby makes me sleep a lot. What’s up I’m awake.”

                “Do you think Sally would like drawers closer to the bathroom or the side of the bed she sleeps on?”

                Ayasha sat up immediately, becoming fully awake. “She’s moving in? You’re moving her in?”

                “No, but I want her to spend more time with me and it would be easier for her if she left some of her things there don’t you think.”

                “Yeah, if that’s what you want. She may want the drawers by her side of the bed. How many drawers are you talking about?”

                “I don’t know; three on that side of the room. What type of body washes do you think she would like?  She’s not a very overly floral person…I want to get her something nice so she can have bubble baths.”

                “Why don’t you take her to get the things that she likes?”

                “She going to give me a hard time if I do that but if it’s there already, then she’ll have to use them.”

                “Storm, Sally isn’t very fussy. I think it would be best if we went shopping with her to get the things that she needs.”

                “She’s going to refuse it.”

                “Why?”

                “Because she doesn’t want me to buy anything for her.”

                “Why?”

                “Because of what Audrey said. She doesn’t want anyone thinking that she’s with me for my money. Don’t worry about it sis, I’ll take her myself. She’s going to have to get used to me buying her things.”

                “Are you sure?”

                “Yeah, I am. How are you feeling today?”

                “Fine. This baby is growing so fast sometimes.”

                “Good, I’m glad to hear. Talk with you later. Go back to rest.”

                “Ok will do. Hope things works out for you.”

                Ayasha couldn’t wait to tell Iris about this.

 

œ[

 

                Sally looked around the lobby of the massive building as she waited for the security guard to let Storm know she was there.

                “Ms. MacDonald? He said you can come up now, twentieth floor. Just go straight down the hall to the elevators.”

                “Thank you,” Sally said and smiled as she slowly made her way to the elevators.

                She looked around when she got off the elevator and made her way down the hall. The building was immaculate, not a single thing out of place. The tall glass windows allowed the natural light to come through easily and illuminate the inside. She stood by an empty desk and waited because there was no one insight. She wasn’t sure if she had followed the directions correctly and was about to turn back when a door suddenly opened and Storm walked out.

                “You’re here. Good. Go inside and wait. I’ll be right in.”

                Storm walked to the elevator and his timing was perfect. As he reached, the doors opened. He took the lunch from the delivery person, and returned to his office. Once inside he placed the lunch on the table and closed his office door. Sally was looking around the very spacious office when Storm pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

                “So how did the interview go?” he asked.

                “Are you having lunch here? Sally countered.

                “Oh yes, and you’re my lunch date.”

                Sally smiled realizing that she had been tricked. “I wanted to take you to lunch to say thank you.”

“I know. But I already planned on having lunch with you today.”

Storm kissed her again, deeply while he pulled the buttons of her jacket. Her arms wrapped around him tightly as the cool breeze hit her back.

Sally pulled back, “Storm we can’t do this,” she whispered in a very worried voice. She felt someone would come through the door any minute.

“No one’s coming in. I told Dara to take an extended lunch and everyone else knows not to interrupt me. You and I will be having a very quiet intimate lunch.”

“Storm please, we can’t…” she tried to resist but Storm’s kisses were taking away her ability to fight.

“Yes, we can and we will.”

Storm sat her on his desk and pushed up her skirt. He reached for her underwear and pulled it off, leaving on her shoes. He lifted her off the desk and laughed as she grabbed on to him tightly. He carried her to the other side of his desk, and placed her to stand as he reached behind and unzipped her skirt. He pushed it from her hips to the floor. Her bra was next, and when she was finally naked, wearing only her shoes, he sat her back on the desk.

Storm pulled his tie and began to unbuttoning his shirt. He unzipped his pants but did not remove them. He pulled his tucked open shirt from his pants but kept it on. He kissed her again, kneading her breast and moaned into her mouth when he felt her hands move up his chest. His blood quickened as her hands wrapped themselves around his neck and she pulled herself closer to him. It was all he needed to continue as he pushed her to lie back on the desk.  

Looking down at her, lying naked on his desk, Storm couldn’t imagine a more erotic sight at that moment. She was his fantasy come true. It would have been the most difficult thing in the world to stop at that moment. He needed his fix of her. He opened her legs and sat in his chair and pulled it up to his desk. Putting her legs over his shoulder, he sucked her clit into his mouth. She arched off the desk and he held on her thighs to keep her down. She moaned out loud and Storm smiled at the intense feeling he knew she was feeling. He pushed his tongue into her and tasted her over and over. She burst on him, arching off the desk and Storm stood up and pulled her upright as he kissed her hard. Holding her legs open, he pushed in slowly at first and then stopped when he was fully embedded. He kissed her again, hard and frantic.

Storm pushed her to lie back and began to move, setting up a steady rhythm. He sucked on her nipples while gently caressing her breast, pulling them deeply into his mouth, one then the other. He kissed her stomach and she ran her fingers through his hair as she moaned his name out loud. Storm closed his eyes, his head falling back as the intense feeling of being inside her again began to make him feel powerless, an addict to her drug. His movements increased, thrusts becoming more demanding, as he pushed them both closer and closer to the edge.

He watched her eyes close as she arched off the desk again, and he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, as they both exploded together. They swallowed each other’s moans as he continued to pump the last of himself inside of her. Separating, they both rested their heads on each other’s shoulders trying to catch their breaths. After a few minutes, Storm pulled back and looked at Sally smiling. She looked at him then turned her face away.

Storm held her chin and turned her to face him again, “What’s wrong?” 

Sally tried to look away again, “Nothing. Do you have a bathroom near here?”

“Yes,” Storm replied, “right over there,” he said pointing to a door on the other side of this office.

“Thank you,” Sally said looking at Storm.

He moved, zipping up his pants and gathered her clothes, handing them to her. She hurriedly pulled on her skirt and the jacket before reaching for her bra and underwear and disappearing into the bathroom. Storm finished getting dressed and but kept off his jacket and unpacked the lunch. After a few minutes, Sally returned to the office. Storm immediately saw the worried look on her face and went to her.

“Sally, what’s wrong?”

She tried to smile, “It’s nothing.”

“Sally I can see it on your face. Please tell me what’s on your mind, please.”

Sally looked away, “I don’t want to get pregnant. We didn’t use any protection and…”
               
                “Baby, I’m sorry,” Storm said pulling her into his arms. “I truly am sorry Sally. I should have remembered. I agree, now is probably not the right time for us to get pregnant. Are you ovulating now?”

“No, not yet. I just don’t…”

“I understand. We’ll use protection from now on, or at least most of the times.” Storm kissed her and whispered against her lips, “I still need to feel you without any barriers. You feel so amazing.” Storm released her, “Lunch is on the table, I’ll be right back,” and he turned to the bathroom.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah sure,” Storm yelled back.

“How many times or is this something you do on a regular basis?”

“What?” Storm asked drying his hands on a towel.

“At the office.”

Storm moved to the table, “Lets eat.” Sally hesitated for a few seconds before moving but before she could sit in the chair, Storm pulled her to sit on his lap. “You’re the first and last. You’re the first for a lot of things. You’ll be the last for lots of things also.”

Sally smiled and fed him the lasagna

“What are you doing for the rest of the day?” Storm asked.

Sally’s phone rang. “Hey Tricks,” she answered. “Oh really? Thank you so much Tricks. Do you want me to come to you now? Are you back?” after a few moments, “okay, I’ll meet you at the shop in an hour or so. Bye and thanks so much.” Sally threw her hands in the air and yelled, “YES!”

“Good news?” Storm asked happy at her antics.

“Yes, Tricks found me a car and I can go see it. He’s driving back now with it.

“Wonderful, I’m happy you won’t be on the bike too much.”

“Why? The bike has been a good means of transportation for me. I enjoy riding.”

“I know that sweetheart but it doesn’t stop me from worrying about you.”

“Can you call me a cab please?”

“No, I’ll get the driver to take you there. I would but I have a client that’s flying in today that I need to see.”

“But I’m still here.”

“I didn’t say he was coming now. You’re going to finish having lunch with me and then you’re going to pick up your car and come by me. I want to see it.”

“Why? It’s a car.”

“No, it’s your car. Now finish eating.”

 

As soon as the car drove off with Sally, Storm text Mike.

Storm: She’s on her way to Tricks. Is everything working in the car?

Mike: Yes, the tracker is up and running.

Storm: Tell Tricks the car has to remain in the fictitious name for now. I don’t want that cop finding her.

Mike: Yes, I agree and he knows. What are we going to do about the money she gave for the purchase?

Storm: Put it in a safety deposit box if he can’t deposit it to an account. .

Mike: Ok

Storm: Good, see you this evening. Hey thanks again for your help.

Mike: Anytime.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. For those of you who read the original, tell me if you like this versioin of change that was done here. This is where some of the major significant changes to the story really begins. 

Thanks again and have a great day, night, week and weekend.:)

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.