[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


Sequel to The Chozen;


Years after the start of the end, the Undead still walked amongst the living. Mutated, they became a tougher force to eradicate, but they were no longer the only threat. While Haven's Cove was dismantled, their secrets hid within the walls of the new government and their plans were in full force. 


 


Some people were born to be a hero, some just stumbled upon the role, however we were never given a choice. We all had a role, a place connected to the cure. If Karen is the Doctor, Jasper became the Carrier, and I was made the Chozen, then who was the Rouge...


 


Photo's not mine; belongs to Kubickiof Deviantart. 


 


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Horror
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 26821 Read: 38429
Published: October 03 2014 Updated: January 16 2015

1. Prologue by EJBradley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1315 words)

Hey all, I'm Back! Well, I know promised you guys this sequel way back...but I thought October would be perfect timing. So here goes, 

 

Enjoy!

2. Lamentation for the Fallen by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2165 words)

Hey, thanks for reading!!! I'm excited that this is back and that you're on board. Well now, let's find out where these crazy folks are.

 

Enjoy, 

3. Am I Not Human? by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2587 words)

Hey, so I contemplated adding this chapter with the last, and the same for the next, but it felt right to break them apart. That also means you will have three super fast updates. A lot of catching up in this chapter and even some answers, hope you like.

Enjoy!

4. Killing time by EJBradley [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2765 words)

HEY, so I am back with another chapter. 321wriley the title is meant to be Rouge; its who the gang will be looking for in this tale. 

 

This chapter is longer; hope you enjoy!

5. Requiem for the Past by EJBradley [Reviews - 0] (2808 words)

Happy Halloween!!! In spirit of everything spooky, I've decided to update not one, but two awesome chapters for all of you. Beware, they are longer, which might be a norm for now on. So without much to add, ENJOY!

6. Invocations for the Future by EJBradley [Reviews - 0] (2578 words)

SO, this is the second update. Hope you enjoy!!!

7. Hunger by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4495 words)

Oh man, it's been a while. My muse decided to take a vacation, but now its back, full force. So, here's the new chapter. I hope you enjoy. 

8. Kassbrook by EJBradley [Reviews - 0] (3386 words)

Hey, so its been a while, but I wanted to write more and figure out my direction while the story bug still has me. Sorry if its frustrating, but hopefully, I'll get better with quicker uploads. 

So Enjoy!!!

9. Kassbrook part deux by EJBradley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2893 words)

Pretty quick, huh? 

this is the second part. more action, enjoy!

10. Deja Vu by EJBradley [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1829 words)

hey here's another update and Celeste has found herself walking down memory lane. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.