Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*Possible spoilers if you have not seen The Orignals, or the fourth season of The Vampire Diaries. Read at your own discretion.  




Author's Chapter Notes:

Klaus has a certain Bennett witch on his mind..... 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Niklaus Mikaelson had a game plan.

Marcel may believe himself the king and “top dog” of New Orleans, with his gifted little witch and vampire followers standing by his side… but he is not unconquerable. Immortal, yes. But invincible, no. A vampire as old as Marcel Gerard could still be easily dispatched by a wooden stake through the heart and being burn to ashes by fire. Though it may take a very skilled individual to do so, any ordinary vampire is killable. Compared to an Original, to a hybrid like himself, Marcel was and will always be the underdog. Klaus will make sure of it.

However, even he understood that trying to face against such adversaries, without a good defense and offence, would prove him both foolish and incompetent. Centuries of learning, scheming, fighting…surviving, instill within Klaus the discipline and conduct he will need in order to win. He knew that as long as he have the ability to make more hybrids, he will have an army of his own. He also have the two remaining members of his family to come to his aid: Rebekah and Elijah. Regardless of their strain relationship and sometimes clashing agendas, Klaus can rely on them to fight for their home. The Crescent City they have spent countless years together to build from the ground up, before they had to abandon it, was worth the efforts to reclaim it. But to contend against Marcel, he also needed his own secret weapon…a witch.

Klaus needed a witch, but not just any sorceress he could find hidden in the city. No, he wanted someone who could be as powerful, or even more-so, to compete against Davina. The young witch in Marcel’s service was dangerous, and extremely so. The fact that she could bring him to his knees with only a flick of her hands alarmed Klaus. The only witch he have known who was able to bring him that close to death was a Bennett.

Bonnie Bennett, to be exact.

Her name alone brought a bitter taste to his mouth.

The insufferable witch from Mystic Falls almost drove him to ruin. If it was not for his brother’s quick decision and actions, he would have not live to see another day. Klaus had known, used, and disposed of many witches, but he have never crossed a girl as dangerous as her. Wielding the power of a hundred dead witches made her a threat almost at par with his mother, Ester, and possibly to the likes of Mikael. And her uncanny sense of righteousness and loathing of his kind reminded him too much of his brother, Finn. That alone made him want to kill her….but she and her troublesome friends continue to live.

She was far more useful to him alive, than dead and buried several feet underground. Her powers could help further his plans of regaining his title as King, and reclaiming the French Quarters. All he had to do was convince her to join him, and if not…. Well then…, Klaus had methods to persuade others to think differently and see it his way.              

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I written this for Klonnie Appreciation week, which I found out about a week later, so the likelihood of me continuing this within the week is slim. But I hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing for one of my favorite couples of the show! Please leave feedbacks and critics at your leisure.  







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.