Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey y'all I DO have the intention of publishing someday so respectfully, please do not take out or edit any of my works. Thank you~




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Minho is the young grad school photography student who has his life ahead of him. He loves to travel to other countries and take pictures of anything and everything.

By his side is one of his best friends who is far from lively. Roux, the girl he knew while in college has drifted in and out of his life for years and upon recently coming back, he discovers that she is no longer the bright sunny girl who once helped him though his long-term depression. He cannot sit by and watch her waste away. Can his pictures heal her?

 

 

Roux is complicated. She has seen a lot of ups and downs in her young life and has lost her way. With her abusive boyfriend, her possibility of having to drop out of school, pregnancy and on and off again addiction to cutting, it seems like her life is going to end before she turns 24. Surrounded by the dark, she remembers the man she met in high school and knows that only he can save her from death. Once she finds him, she pleads him to help her.

 

 

This is the story about the power of healing. Forgiveness. Pain. Life. How willing is a human being to sacrifice everything to live? How far does one have to go to let go and put themselves first?

 

 

Minho and Roux find each other through self-discovery, recovery and love.













Teaser:

 

            It was snowy outside, the cold frosted on the windowpane. Her ears perked up at the familiar click of Minho’s camera. She got up and went into the living room to find him standing in front of the window, snapping pictures of the snow and urban city.

            “I thought you were still sleeping so I didn’t disturb you.” He said absent mindedly as he turned the lens.

            “Yeah… thanks.” At her tone of voice, he dropped his hands and turned around to face her. Taking in her appearance, he smiled softly. His eyes fell to her belly, which grew bigger each day it seemed.

            “Pregnancy suits you Roux.” She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

            “What the fuck ever. Don’t flatter me.” He continued to smile, his eyes though grew sad.

            “Why would I lie to you?”

            “I don’t know.” He hung the camera strap around his neck and grew closer to her. He stood in front of her and she seemed so small and fragile.

            “Let me take a picture of you.”

            “Why?” He reached out and grabbed her hand. It was now or never. If he didn’t, he might lose her. She needed to know what she meant to him.

            “Do you believe pictures can heal a person?” His voice was quiet but he knew she was listening to him because her eyes found his.

            “What are you-”

            “You heard me Roux. What do you think? Can they?” She wasn’t sure she was all that comfortable with how close Minho was getting… he was acting so strange.

            “I…never thought about pictures saving people.” She gasped as his thumb softly stroked the skin on the back of her hand.

            “They can. Pictures are so magical. They have the ability to transfer life and meaning. Pictures cannot lie. They cannot damage you if you choose the right thing to capture.” She bit her lip and tried to squirm away but he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her as close to him as her belly would allow.

            “Roux…let me take a picture of you. I think it will give you life.”

            “Minho.. let go. Why… what are you talking about? Why the urge to snapshot my life?” His hand softly, barely touched her cheek, the heat from his hand zipping through the small silver of air to her skin.

            “I want to capture your beauty. The hope that lingers within that child in your belly. I want to capture it all so that when you forget and fall into the darkness, you have the pictures to remind you of all that you can be and have the will to be.” Her eyes flickered to his lips.. they grew nearer. Oh fuck, was he… gunna… kiss her? She… she wanted him to but… she wasn’t sure…

            “I’ve been by your side for ever now and that day will not pass when I won’t be. I…I want to be there for you. Please… let me save you.” A small croak left her lips and her eyes filled with tears. She didn’t deserve such a pure hearted man. She was nothing but tainted filth and he would only be dragged down. But, his strong arms around her felt right. Just once, why couldn’t she indulge in someone who brought happiness to her?

            “Roux…” Her hands slid up his chest and gripped the fabric at his shoulders.

            “Kiss me… please. Min…I need you…” His lips tenderly met hers and she was shocked at the passion and intense yearning that consumed her. He was holding on to her as if she would disappear. But… but… she wouldn’t. For the first time in a long time, she felt as if she wouldn’t. She deepened the kiss and the tears fell as she felt his hands gently slide down to her rounded stomach. As if to say… Mine. You are mine to care for. Both of you.











** Changing Choi Minho from SHINee to Park Sung Jin :) I do not want to craft a story around a celebrity/idol as I have done in the past. I want the creativity that comes from me be for and from me. Thanks loves!** 


Park Sung Jin as Park Minho (29) 




Roux La Garavant 

(22) 







Chapter End Notes:

Snapshot is created by CM. All Rights Reserved. ©







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.