Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 5: When Words aren't Enough

"I..I'm so..fucked up." Tara's voice trembled. She had that familiar look about her that Sam knew all too well. She looked as though she wanted to run off.

"Come here." Sam's voice deepened sounding serious yet comforting. He took a hold of her hand and gently pulled her close. He was determined not to lose her. He held her small frame against him and wrapped his strong arms around her. She rested her cheek on his chest for he was at least six inches taller than her. She listened to his heart beating strong and steady. It's rhythm comforted her. This time she didn't pull away. Not sure what to do next, held her, for as long as it took. As they stood in each others embrace, he hoped his heart would speak for him as sometimes words were just not enough.

Tara pulled her head away from Sam's chest. Her eyes searched and found his. He dropped his arms to his sides still standing close to her but held her gaze.

"Don't let go" Tara said softly.

Sam held her shoulders and replied "I won't".

They met half-way and their lips locked. Savoring the sweet anticipation, he tasted her. Tilting her head slightly back, she parted her lips just enough for him to explore her delicious mouth. Sam moaned. He wanted more. So did Tara.

"I need you" Tara whispered softly as he kissed her warm sensuous neck.

Sam stopped and looked deeply into her eyes as he held her small face in his hands.

"I've never stopped loving you."

Tara closed her eyes and a single tear drop rolled down her right cheek. One by one Sam kissed her eyes, inhaled and held the scent of her into his own being. His lips found her ear and lingered there and with the warmth of his breath, he whispered her name. With both hands she grasped his shirt collar and drew him to her cool lips. They kissed, deeply.

Sam then moved to her neck and trained his lips along the length of it, licking and tasting her essence along the way. Tara combed her fingers through his thick silky locks as his burning lips awakened deep desires in her. Shifting away from her neck, he knelt down on the cool dry grass below them, unbuttoned and unzippered her denim mini. He slowly and gently pulled her skirt down past her curvy hips then down her smooth athletic slender legs revealing her red laced panties. He allowed her skirt to fall about her ankles. Simultaneously she stepped out of her slippers and skirt leaving them in a small pile. Then in one graceful motion, she pulled her blouse over her head and let it to fall to the ground next to her. All the while, she wasn't wearing any bra, stood bare chested before him. Without wasting another moment, she removed her panties.

His blue eyes grew more intense and piercing as he took in her toned naked form. As she stood before him, with her legs slightly apart, a hand on her hip, one word came to him, goddess.

The divine goddess looked down at her rogue angel and followed his gaze as he slowly rose to his feet. She watched him undress. She has seen him naked before but not in this kind of setting. She could see that he'd been working out. He looked good, damn good. She felt the excitement rise in her as she watched his meat cock expanding and lengthening before her eyes. Already he was a good nine inches and counting.

Sam took a step towards her, bent down and swept her up clear off the ground. One arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. She gasped, surprised by his sudden unexpected move. She wrapped her arms around his broad muscular shoulders and kissed his sweet lips pressing him closer into her warmth.

He then carried her under a tree slowly and gently lowered her onto the thick blanket of grass growing at its base. She felt the cool grass blades tease her back. Dense and matted, the green carpet cushioned her weight. As she lay there flat on her back with her braided hair spread out behind her head, he lay beside her on his side and said, "you're beautiful, you're divine".

Tara's brown eyes glistened and smiled a thank you. She then whispered, "make love to me".


Naked and satiated, they lay under the shady grand oak tree upon a thick carpet of grass, they held each other for a while catching their breaths, simply enjoying the moment.

"Wow!" Tara exclaimed.

"Yeah. Wow!" Sam responded thinking how beautifully intense that was.

"I never knew I would catch myself saying this but, outdoor sex is the best sex I've ever had." Tara said.

"Hmmm, with you it is." Sam returned.

"Thanks, I think." Tara answered and her voice suddenly dropped.

"What, you don't think I meant it?" Sam asked as he propped himself on one elbow so that he could look into her eyes and figure out what her emotions were saying at that very moment.

"No, no, just that I feel I'm being compared to your other girlfriends. I'm not sure if I should feel good or feel jealous." By this the tone of Tara's voice began to gradually climb.

"Jealous? How? Look, I didn't... oh, I see where you're taking me on this one." Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, that's right Sam. You know what, I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know why I am doing here." Tara said as she suddenly rose to her feet and walked away bending down a couple of times to grab her clothes that were strewn about the grass nearby.

Sam couldn't understand what he'd said to set her off in this way and his brain went into overdrive trying to do come up with something to say. Getting to his feet, he walked towards her while she stood silently hugging her clothes to her chest with her back pointed in his direction. As he closed in, she calmly said, "Take me home Sam."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.