[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
“’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

Mary Howitt

In a town with not much going on besides sex, alcohol, and farms, Elouise finds herself caught into the mysterious, enticing web, that is Bud. He is the talk of the town. Always had been. But once he lays eyes on Elouise, it is hard for him to distinguish, exactly, who is the spider, and who is the fly. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Racism, Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7132 Read: 5998
Published: November 10 2015 Updated: November 10 2015
Story Notes:

Enjoy. 

1. Chapter 1 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (3867 words)

Hey girls hey. I have some free time on my hands. I have had the first chapter for a while now. Was not going to post, but I figured why not. No promises. I have no idea where this idea is going. Just want you to enjoy it. 

2. Chapter 2 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstar (3265 words)

Because I was feeling hot in the hands, I busted out Chapter Two. I try and write my characters from exactly what they are feeling and what state they are in. Bud is presented in a different light in this chapter. Will you hear from Elouise's POV? More than likely no. I like writing from a man's POV. Haha. I will try to suck as much information about herself through Bud though. So stay tuned! 

Enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.