[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Lena Harrison just needed a summer job before she transferred from her small community college to the larger state university in the fall. But when she laid her eyes on David Roberts, the young manager of a music store, all bets were off. Summer work just got a lot more interesting.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3523 Read: 8348
Published: January 07 2016 Updated: January 13 2016
Story Notes:

Hey guys. Some of you may recognize the title of this, as it was previously posted on Literotica. I decided to remove it and rewrite some parts that I felt needed improving. Not sure how often I will post new chapters but I will try to not leave you guys hanging lol. 

1. Chapter 1 by MsWorldSick [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (861 words)

2. Chapter 2 by MsWorldSick [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1928 words)

Should probably tell you all that this story is set around the early 00s. Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by MsWorldSick [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (734 words)

Hey all, sorry this chapter is kinda short. It might be a while before the next chapter because I need to change a few things around and add a few scenes to the existing material. Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.