Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi. I’m kind of nervous since I have written anything in a long time. I like reading fan fiction and such more than writing it. I’m writing this as a way to get craving for this pairing in real life out my system. This story will bounce around a lot. This story is about reality TV stars Tiffany “New York” Pollard and Scott “Scotty T” Timin, their time in the Celebrity Big Brother UK house and beyond. You don’t have to have seen this past season of BBCUK to follow the story but it may give you a better picture where I’m taking this story in the future narrative wise. This is the tale of two reality stars from different countries and the romance that could have been.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi. I’m kind of nervous since I have written anything in a long time. I like reading fan fiction and such more than writing it. I’m writing this as a way to get craving for this pairing in real life out my system. This story will bounce around a lot. This story is about reality TV stars Tiffany “New York” Pollard and Scott “Scotty T” Timin, their time in the Celebrity Big Brother UK house and beyond. You don’t have to have seen this past season of BBCUK to follow the story but it may give you a better picture where I’m taking this story in the future narrative wise. This is the tale of two reality stars from different countries and the romance that could have been.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Prologue: If I Never see Your Face Again

 

February 5, 2016 1:20am - Hotel: Tiffany’s Room

“Shhhiiitttt. That was exhausting. I’m so glad to be out that damn house. Sons of bitches was driving me crazy. If I had to stay in there a day or two longer I would have knocked Darren the fuck out and chocked the shit out of Stephanie for leaving her dirty ass drawers on the sink. Nasty asses. Leaving brown streaked from that fake tanner shit,” Tiffany grumped.

Flopping on to her queen size bed Tiffany felt a huge sense for of relief. That Big Brother house did a number on her. She had been out of her element for a little close to a month; rooming with people who didn’t like or respect her. It didn’t make no never mind for the most part because she didn’t like they asses either. Well, Johnny was not on her shit list. They had a rough start after the whole David Gest incident but they had grown close as good friends and wouldn’t mind seeing him again along with his husband for lunch in the near future. He had been a good sounding board about her situation with Scotty.

Scotty… Scotty was for the most part a was a decent and fun guy. His long stares from his deep blue eyes and boyish smile had gotten her panties wet with anticipation of a fuck of her life that never came. She knew he wanted her. All the kissing and dry humping had her sure of that. It was his hesitation and fear of what the other housemates would think that stopped him she knew. After the whole Stephanie and Jeremy showmance clusterfuck she knew he was weary of starting something with her. Also he had had something going with Megan before she was evicted from the house and he was showing her loyalty to her. It was a mess. Being around him had done something to her emotions. Originally she was out to get a nut and keep it moving. But that never happened. He kept teasing her. He kept touching her, kissing her, and staring at her when he thought she wasn’t paying attention. He was eye fucking her for weeks. She thought he was going to finally let her ride his Turbo D as he called it the night of the party. But he never met her in the closet like he signaled. He left her high, dry, and horny. That pissed her the fuck off. Seeing him later up on the couch with dull ass Darren and Stephanie after the party was over made her realize he is still just a boy. He wasn’t no man. He was and still scared off going further with her. After that night she mentally chalked it up as a lost cause. Sure she flirted and kissed him still but she knew he didn’t have the balls to go all way with her. It freed her somewhat. But that press conference and seeing what he said about her in confessionals changed things between them. The last day in the house had been tense between them. She hadn’t forgiven his punk ass. When she was leaving the house after placing fourth he tried to kiss her as she was leaving. He didn’t get no damn kiss. He didn’t deserve it.

Scotty ended up winning first place on Big Brother. He played a fair but dull game for the most part. His fan base is huge so it was a landslide victory for him. He looked so handsome in his Windsor and his smile was infectious. She was happy for him and his win. He is good kid when he is being serious and didn’t falling back into his Geordie Turbo D player bad-boy persona. She wished him the best even though he did her dirty somewhat in the end. She would most likely never see him again for a long time if ever after she finishes her UK gigs and go back stateside. And that is fine. If she never sees his face again after their planned appearance on the morning show later she would be good. She could get her stiff drink, steak, and stiff dick from more mature dudes who aren’t scared of getting they dick wet.

As she sat up to start unzipping her black leather and lace mermaid dress she heard a knock at the door.

“Who the fuck is it at this time of night,” she muttered to herself. “Coming! Hold on,” she huffed opening the door.

When the door swung open, all she could do is pointedly stare at Scotty as he nervously looked down at her. He bit his lip and shuffled his feet as he stuck his hands in his pocket to keep from biting his nails.

“Oi. Hey Tiff. You look proper gorg. I wanted to talk to you,” Scotty murmured.

“Talk about what Scotty? There is nothing to talk about.”

“Yes there is Tiff and you know. Damn it. I want.”

“You want what Scotty? It obvious that you don’t want me or respect me. Sure, I’m happy for that you won but are we cool? Hell no! You can kiss my black ass Scotty! I’ll be civil to your ass on the morning show but don’t expect much else from me after that,” Tiffany ranted. She spun around and marched back to her bed in a huff.

Scotty followed after her. He was still buzzin from his victory. His phone had been ringing none stop since he got it back. He had been looking for Tiffany to talk to her but always see to miss her or a fan would demand his attention. He finally escaped from the fans and put his phone in his room to search for Tiffany. They needed to clear things up. He knew she was still mad at him but he didn’t expect her to be this mad.

“Com'on Tiff. Gimme a chance to clear things up. I know I messed up with that confessional,” Scotty pleaded.

“Damn right you did! You made look like a thirsty ass fool. You made me sound like I was some sexual predator who was gonna rape you in your sleep or some off the wall shit. Fuck you Scotty! You knew or at least I believed that the attraction between was mutual. I was fuckin wrong! Get the fuck out my room Scotty,” Tiffany seethed.

“Damn it Tiff! I’m sorry OK!! I thought it was just banter and games between us,” Scotty shouted.

“You thought wrong muthafucka! You a boy. A lil' bitch! No grown ass man plays games like you did Scotty. I was ready to give you the ride of your life that night of the party. But you bitched out. And you went to talk mad shit in confessional. What?!? Were you scared of what Darren and Daniella would have thought of us fuckin? Fuck them! What could have been went do between would have stayed between us!” she screamed.

“Tiff, the fucking cameras would have caught us!” Scotty fired back.

“ You were of being caught on film!?! Scotty you screw random bitches on the regular on Geordie Shore and its caught on tape. Now with me you all of a sudden have a issue with being caught have sex on tape. What is it Scotty? Was the thought of actually fucking a mature black woman who knows what she wants and not insecure about her own appeal and attractiveness scared the shit out of you? You know, I would have been cool and kept it cute with verbal flirting and let whatever you and that insecure bobble head hoe Megan be. But you kissed me first. You touched me first. You initiated almost all our intimate moments. You should have been real and up front, “ Tiffany shouted.

“Fuck Tiff! There was pressure from Darren and the others not to sleep with you so as not to cause more potential tension in the house. I wanted to have some fun Tiff.”

“Me the fuck too. Now get the hell on. I accept your apology and weak ass excuse, “ she sniped. She placed her hands on her hips.

Scotty looked at her with kicked puppy dog eyes. He wanted things back to the way they were. He knew after tonight this could be the last time they be around each other. He knew she would he heading back to the US to promote her other shows and do club appearances. He would be start filming and touring for Geordie Shore then doing the Dream Boys tour. They would not cross paths in a long time if ever if they are not on friendly terms. He wanted Tiffany to forgive him and let him make it up to her. He was desperate. He did the only thing that he could think of to get her to calm down. He reached down and locked lips with her and grabbed her close.

Tiffany let out an involuntary moan. Her feet dangled off the ground as he scooped her up into a firmer grip. She reached up and gripped his broad shoulders to keep from falling. ‘Oh man. Her lips are so lush. Just like I remember. Shit I miss doing this. Her body is plush. I want her now,’ Scotty thought. No one he had met frustrated, challenged, and aroused him like Tiffany. Tiffany was someone he couldn’t let go no matter what. He would pull put all the stops to get her to see he is not a little boy but a man who goes for what he wants.

“I want you Tiff. Let me stay, “ Scotty murmured against her lips. Before she could protest he looked his lips against hers and unzipped her dress. A tiny whimper that turned into a pleasured moan escaped her lips.

“C’mon Tiff. I’m sorry okay? I did mean to mug ya off. I knew should have been more up front and honest with you. I was scared okay? You excite and terrify me. You are wicked smart and funny. When you’re not kicking off and let your vulnerable side show that drew me more in. I like you a lot Tiff luv,” Scotty admitted.

“Just give me a chance Tiff.”






Chapter End Notes:

Does she let him stay? We shall see. I really was sour when Tiffany didn’t win CBBUK. Honestly, she was the most memorable and charismatic houseguest of the season. I would have accepted second place for her but she got fourth place! I still trying to figure out how she came in behind dull and low key racist Darren and Stephanie’s whiny ass. Sorry. Small rant over. But I’m glad Tiffany is shinning outside the house and on two other reality shows Family Therapy and The Next 15. I think this is her season. OK, next chapter’s will be a flashback chapter. See y’all next time.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.