Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS

"RHETT!"

"RHETT!"

"NO!"

Marshall woke up before he could see his friend's remains and he cried out. He couldn't do this anymore he couldn't keep living like this. Nicolette was right.

Nicolette. Marshall sat up and dialed her number hoping that she would pick up. He needed her. He wanted her.

"Mm...Jacob?" she answered, "what's wrong?"

"Nikki I need---can you come over please?"

"Jake it's one in the morning" she said "are you sure you're okay?"

"Nicolette please I need you," he begged now

"Jacob calm down I'm getting up right now" she said calmly "I'll be there in about fifteen minutes just hang tight okay?"

"Okay"

True to her word Nicolette arrived in fifteen minutes and she was alarmed to find Marshall sitting on the couch his dark living room crying.

"Jake I'm here" she comforted him sitting on the couch beside him. She gently touched his shoulder and rubbed her hand in a soothing circle

"I'm here"

"It's the same thing over and over" Marshall said between sobs "I have to keep reliving Rhett's death over and over"

"Jake..."

"I know I'm being ridiculous by calling you over so late but I just can't be by myself"

"Don't say that" Nicolette said "you're human and can't keep this all bottled up inside you forever of course you needed someone"

"I just...just...I should have done something... it's all hitting me now..."

"Jacob you're not alone anymore I'm here" she said softly "I'm right here"

Marshall had to admit that Nicolette soothing him like this was already bringing him comfort. Like a mother holding her child after he woke up from a bad dream.

He hadn't felt that since his mother Helen passed away but this wasn't Helen this wasn't his mother. This wasn't an a little boy connecting with his mother. This was Nicolette and he was a grown man connecting with a grown woman.

"Shh" she whispered "it's okay you're okay Jacob do you want me to make you some tea?"

"No"

"What do you mean?"

Nicolette was caught by surprise when Marshall sat up and took her face in his hands and gently forced her to look him in the eyes.

"I want you Nikki"

"Some tea will make you feel better---"

"Nicolette look at me" Marshall cut her off again "I want you I appreciated you tending to me for the past two days but I need you right now you'll make me feel better"

"Jacob---"

Marshall cut Nicolette off again only this time it was with a kiss. At first Nicolette tried her best to deny Marshall's kiss she couldn't let her feelings blind her but he kept gently coaxing her and teasing her.

"Come on Nikki" he whispered to her "kiss me back just like you wanted to all those years ago"

Nicolette's heart skipped as Marshall referred to the night he took her to junior prom. How could he even compare the two? The kiss Marshall gave her prom night was innocent a simple peck on the cheek that made her step back and try to hide her blushing face.

This kiss screamed that they weren't teenagers anymore. Marshall damn near had Nicolette straddling his lap and his arms were wrapped around her. Marshall was kissing her lips as well as her nose, chin, cheeks, jaw, even the top of her neck.

"Jacob please" Nicolette tried pleading with him but her body seemed to be winning this battle "we can't---"

"Yes we can Nikki" he said "I'm done tip toeing around I'm giving us what we both want"

"Jake...Jacob..."

"Yes" Marshall pressed his body to hers "make your body sing for me Nikki"

The kissing continued and Nicolette was finally kissing him back. Marshall swore just this make out session on his couch was more erotic than anything he ever did with Jenna; and their clothes were still on.

Clothes

They had to get their clothes off Marshall needed to see Nicolette in all her natural glory. Nicolette needed to see how much Marshall needed him as his erection began to stand at attention.

Marshall moaned as he slipped his tongue in Nicolette's mouth and he could feel her body slowly but surely betraying her and giving into these feelings he knew were buried deep inside.

Nicolette shivered a little when she felt Marshall push his large hands up under her sweater and he dragged his fingers up the small of her back kneading her soft brown skin.

His fingers tugged at the clasp of her bra and when he managed to unfasten it the straps slowly fell down her shoulders. Marshall then tugged her sweater completely off to leave her topless freeing her breasts to his view.

Big beautiful breasts to be precise top with nipples that reminded him of Hershey Chocolate Kisses. Marshall reached up and took the hair clip out of Nicolette's hair freeing her curls until it frizzed out into a halo on her head.

"You're gorgeous Nicolette"

"...I want to see you too"

"Then I'm yours"

Nicolette leaned in to pull off Marshall's wife beater off and he leaned in to worship her breasts that were now before his face. A moan escaped her lips as Marshall wrapped his lips over one of them and his tongue swirled around her sweet nipple.

"You're killing me" Marshall said his voice husky and deep now "you're fucking killing me Nikki"

"So good" she gasped, "shit Jake that feels so good"

"I aim to please"

Nicolette ran her hands all over Marshall's chest and torso. Damn the military treated his body well hell she probably did as well since she kept him fed for the last two days.

"It's a sight for sore eyes huh?" he said sarcastically bringing a smile to her face once more. Nicolette brought her hand up over to the permanent bullet scar on Marshall's right shoulder blade and it sent chills down her spine.

So this was the physical reminder that Marshall had to see when he looked in the mirror everyday. This was the painful reminder that Marshall had to face that Rhett was gone. No wonder he was so broken.

"Jake...I...I had no idea"

"It's not your burden to carry"

"But Jacob---"

Before Nicolette could say anything further she felt herself being lifted up. Marshall picked Nicolette up bridal style and carried her into his bedroom. He gently tossed her on the center of his large king size bed.

Marshall then tugged at Nicolette's ankles until her body met his at the edge of the bed. At this point Nicolette was drunk with her lust and desire for him that she didn't even realize that his kisses were now a distraction.

Marshall reached down to unbutton her jeans and in doing so he was able to easily tear them away once her zipper was unzipped. Marshall couldn't help but smirk at Nicolette's simple cotton white Hanes panties and she blushed.

How embarrassing it's not like she knew she was coming over to make love so she didn't bother wearing any of her fancy panties.

"Nice panties" he smirked teasing her to which Nicolette was slightly annoyed and before she could say anything he pulled them off and tossed them where her jeans lie "but I'm sure what's under them is even nicer"

Nicolette sat up to see Marshall parting her thighs and he slipped his fingers in between the slick folds of her pussy and found her wet and ready for him.

"Shit Nikki you're already so wet baby," he murmured as he rubbed her clit with her juices.

"Jake please..."

"That's what I'm doing" he smirked "I'm pleasing you"

Nicolette watched as Marshall leaned in and his face became dangerously close to her pussy now and it alarmed her when she figured out what he was about to do.

"Oh no Jake you don't have to do that," she said trying to close her thighs but Marshall stubbornly kept them spread apart.

"Are you still a virgin Nikki?"

"No I just never had...well...I never---"

"Never had a man go down on you?"

Nicolette looked embarrassed "Well no it's dirty"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"I bet your past lover made you give him a blowjob though" Marshall said although he hoped that Nicolette wasn't subjected to that without being returned the favor for herself "double standard much?"

"Jake you really don't have to"

"But I want to" he said sincerely "I want to make you cum like you never did before"

Nicolette's heart raced and she was a bit nervous as Marshall lay back down between her thighs.

"Relax"

"Hmmm...oh...Jake!"

Marshall sucked the lips of her pussy and once he warmed her up to the feeling of his mouth on her. He slipped his tongue in to tease her clit. Nicolette felt more of her juices flow as Marshall tended to her his whole mouth covering her at this point.

"So sweet" he whispered, "you taste so sweet Nikki"

Nicolette let out a soft moan as her canal clenched and she came for him and did she come hard. Satisfied with the way he had brought her to orgasm Marshall got up to go to his bed stand to get a condom.

Nicolette protested when Marshall got up and he smirked "I'm not finished with you yet baby"

Her chest heaved as she was trying to recover from her orgasm. Even the way her breasts rose with each breath she took had him harder than ever thought was possible.

Nicolette knew Marshall was teasing her on purpose as she watched him finally take his sweatpants and boxers off to reveal his huge cock to her.

"You're so big" she whispered

"Damn Nikki" Marshall said as he sheathed himself with the protection "you've been given the short end of the stick. No man going down on you no man well endowed enough"

Once Marshall was ready he got back on the bed with her and nestled himself between her thighs. Nicolette looked down between them to see his cock poking at the entrance of her pussy she was excited and nervous at the same time. It was overwhelming really.

"Nicolette?"

"It's been a while," she confessed

"How long is a while?"

"Two years"

"Well I'm here to fix that"

Marshall kissed her and then slowly pushed his way inside her body. He completely filled her to the hilt and damn she wasn't lying about those two years. She was so tight that it was impossible not to cause her slight discomfort as if she were still a virgin.

Fuck whoever deprived his Nicolette from the pleasure that she so obliviously craved he was a selfish bastard and hopefully was getting his karma. He didn't matter right now all that mattered was Nicolette.

His thrusts were gentle and slow at first so that he could let her adjust to his size and girth. After that Marshall began to pick up his rhythm making his thrusts a little more aggressive gripping her waist as Nicolette welcomed his cock like an old friend.

"Oh God, Jacob...."

"Not God" he chuckled "it's just me baby"

Marshall flipped Nicolette over so that she was on top of him instead riding him just like he wanted her to. Moving his hands from her hips he snaked them around to the back so that he could cup her ass.

Nicolette never felt this way before, as she was literally full to the brim with the man she had loved for years now. Her body all sweaty and singing with pleasure and Marshall wasn't letting up any time soon either. He was still attacking her with kisses all over her body and she kissed him back.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she writhed against Marshall as she savored each thrust that he gave her. It was as if his cock was kissing her womb each time he hit her cervix.

"Yes" Marshall growled into her ear "you're what I wanted Nikki you're what I needed more than anything else"

Nicolette moaned and cursed him at the same time didn't he know that as a woman that she was going to get even more turned on by those words? As if she wasn't wet enough already she was soaked now.

"Come for me" he whispered to her "come for me again I want to see you fall apart again"

"I.... it's too much...Jake I can't" Nicolette moaned as she felt her body slowly start to submit to Marshall's wishes anyway

"Yes you can" Marshall teased he was starting to like arguing with her it was sexy as hell to watch this woman deny what she wanted.

When Marshall reached between them his thumb found her aching swollen clit and he rubbed it in a few circles and that was all it took for Nicolette to succumb to her pleasure.

It was a good thing Marshall lived in a single house because if he was in a twin Nicolette would have woken the neighbors with the moan she let out as her orgasm hit. This orgasm seemed to move through out her whole body from her head to her toes.

Marshall came shortly after much his dismay he didn't get to come inside her body but in the condom; as much as he wanted to fill Nicolette up with his seed they just started being in each other lives again.

A baby would complicate things right now even though Marshall had a feeling that Nicolette would probably take to motherhood like a duck did to water. Besides Marshall didn't know if he could be a good father if he was still recovering from his PTSD and his own history with own piece of shit father made him feel like he might be the same.

Nicolette slumped over and Marshall gathered her in his arms as the two of them laid in silence for a few minutes. Marshall was still buried deep inside her and he was debating on whether or not he wanted to leave her body because if he had it his way they'd stay like this forever.

"You alright?" he asked her breaking the silence.

Nicolette looked at the smirk on Marshall's face the man had a lot of nerve asking her that after he just sent her to the moon and stars and back. Typical Marshall.

"I'm fine" she managed to say

"I'll say," he said kissing the soft spot on her neck "very fine"

"Jacob please" Nicolette giggled trying to playfully push off of him

"Please what?" Marshall continued to tease, "please stop? or make you come again? Tell me what you want Nikki"

"You" she whispered "I want you"

"You have me baby" he said "trust me you have me"

Needless to say the two of them didn't tire from their lovemaking until well into the morning. It was well past six by the time they fell asleep in each other arms and with Nicolette beside him Marshall was able to rest easy for the first time in months.

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.