Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An important date coming soon for these two.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 

Past, Present and Future another NCIS story (REVISED)

 

(Revised items in bold and underlined)

 

(Decided to reduce Margie's age from sixty to fifty.)

 

Chapter 6 (REVISED)

 

 

It took a while before McGee and Torres could look at me without heads bowed and profusely apologizing to me about the ‘kitchen’ incident.  I told them that I was glad that I didn’t come in the kitchen the way that I usually do, totally nude.  They almost choked.  I laughed.  Jethro chided me for teasing them like that and I ignored him because it was his entire fault anyway by not locking the door.  Needless to say that after the ‘kitchen’ incident that Jethro makes certain to lock the door.

 

Next week will mark our first wedding anniversary and Jethro has not said anything to me about what plans he has to celebrate.  I know that he knows the date because I have dropped enough hints to him.  Maybe he doesn’t celebrate anniversaries because of his many divorces.  But he has to celebrate ours.  He just has to. I already have his present. 

 

One time when we were in the basement he was working on a project and showed me how to use a hand plane.  He stood behind me to demonstrate the proper use and I asked him why didn’t he use power tools.  He pressed himself to me and I could feel his arousal.  

 

He whispered, “You can’t feel the ‘wood’ with a power tool.” 

 

I smiled and responded, “Does that line you just used really work on other women?”  

 

He laughed and said, “Yes it does Ms. Smartypants, but evidently it doesn’t work on you.”  

 

I chuckled and said, “That’s because I’m not other women and that’s why you find me so intriguing and you love every bit of it.”

 

“Yes I do ma’am, yes I do.”

 

That night I asked him about the various tools that he had in his workshop.  I asked what item did he not have that he would want but just had not purchased yet.  He told me but I asked him to describe it to me.  He did and I made notes and drawings to make certain that I had the correct information.  He told me the name of the tool but I knew that I would not remember, even though I wrote down the name. I dubbed the item ‘DS2010’ for ‘downstairs2010’ because downstairs he seemed to have over 2000 items.  

 

 

A few weeks ago I attended a flea market and found the DS2010. It cost me a pretty penny but I didn’t care because it was for Jethro.  I purchased it and hid it somewhere he does not frequent, the shed in the backyard.  I plan to move it to the basement the day of our anniversary while he’s at work.  I really hope that he remembers our anniversary. I will be so disappointed if he doesn’t.  

 

---------------------------------------------  

 

Margie keeps giving me hints about some day next week.  She thinks that I don’t remember that our one-year anniversary is next week.  I do remember. How can I forget the happiest day of my life since I lost Shannon and Kelly?  I never thought that I would be happy again but I am and all because of Margie. She has brought such light to my life and such joy.  I have never smiled so much in the last year and never have I had such fear in the last year.  I almost lost her twice so no way will I not celebrate having her in my life.  She’s so cute when she tries to slyly remind me of the date.  I try not to laugh or let on that I know that about our anniversary.  I have arranged an intimate celebration for the two of us. I have planned for a quiet dinner, a little dancing because Margie loves to dance, and then home for a very, very private celebration.  Margie’s not the only one who has read Kama Sutra.  

 

Margie has opened my eyes to many new things this year.  I had not read Kama Sutra but after the first few months of marriage and the things that I experienced with Margie, that book has a special place in my nightstand.  My Margie loves to dance.  She enjoys many styles of dance.  We dance at home to Ella, Frank, Cole, Duke, and more. I’m not one for fast dancing but my Margie goes out once a month with her friends, all female, to, as she says, ‘dance their butts off’.  Now picture this, a group of ten ladies ranging in ages from middle thirties to early fifties, but all looking like they are in their middle twenties to middle forties.  They dance to Beyonce, Rihanna, Maroon 5, Cardi B and others.  But they will mesmerize you when they dance to Enrique Iglesias, Don Omar, and Marc Anthony. Of course I didn’t know who those people were so Margie wrote down their names for me.

 

 

Margie usually dances in the kitchen while she cooks.  I came in one evening but she didn’t hear me or so I thought. She has excellent hearing and no way did I sneak up on her. I heard the music and walked quietly to the kitchen.  I stopped in my tracks.  The way that her hips moved, her arms moved in time with the music.  My pants grew really tight at that moment and I had to take a really deep, deep breath to try to control my breathing. I knew that Margie was aware of my presence.  I know that she heard me when I parked the truck. She just let me enjoy the show.  She knows what she does to me and will get me so hot and bothered that I want to burst.  She continued her dance until the end of the song.  Walked over to the stove and turned off the burners.  Sauntered up to me, took me by the tie, raised on her tiptoes and kissed me hard.  Next thing I knew we were both naked on the sofa giving each other all that we could.  I love when Margie dances.

 

So I’m looking forward to next week.  I scheduled to take off that afternoon so that I can relax a bit before the events of the evening because it will be a ‘long’ evening if I have my way, and I usually get my way.






Chapter End Notes:

Jethro has it all planned let's hope that Margie doesn't hurt him before the date.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.