Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Evangeline goes out on a date.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Someone I Used to Know

 

Chapter 9    This Was a Mistake

 

Todd calls me with the information on the escort service, I thank him, and I call and set up a ‘date’ for this Friday for the ballet.  I will meet the escort at the theatre because I don’t plan to let anyone have my home address.  The escort service only has my cell number and I pay by credit card so that if I have any problems with them I will let my bank handle it.

 

The escort meets me in the lobby of the theatre, he has a photo of me so has not problem finding me.  We go in together and sit through the performance.  Afterwards we go to the ‘Gathering Place’, a restaurant not far from the theatre, for an after show meal.  We talk for a while and it seems like I made a good choice with this escort service.  Just as our meal arrives an older lady comes over to our table and interrupts us.  I don’t know her and assume that she has mistaken my date for someone else but as I listen to the conversation, I am the one who is wrong,

 

“Justin, I thought that you and I had an agreement.  You are not to share your wares with any other women. Your time is my time and your body is my body.  I pay you enough to keep you quite compensated so what is all of this about?  I see you out with another woman.  Young she may be but she can never give you what I can give you and you know that.  I will forgive you this time but I expect to see you tomorrow.  You have much to do to make this up to me.”

 

At the end of that tirade she leaves and I look at the escort and he says,

 

“I am sorry Ms., that was so embarrassing.  I have to leave and catch up with her otherwise she will stew and that would not be good.  Good night.”

 

He gets up from the chair and leaves.  I sit there dumbfounded and disbelieving what just happened even though I saw it with my own eyes.  This is the best escort service that Todd could find.  THIS WAS A MISTAKE.  I would rather go out alone than have to deal with this.  Just wait until I tell Todd what happened because I know he will call me and ask me how things went on the first ‘date’. Well so much for an escort service looks like it Evangeline alone for her outings to the ballet and opera but so what.  I’ve seen other women out alone.  Maybe I can start a group of single women who go out to the theatre in groups so that they don’t have to go alone.  I’ll have to look into that.  Wait a minute, now I’m stuck with the dinner tab.  Oh well just pay it and go home.  Tomorrow’s another day.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Back to the drawing board on how to get back in to the dating game for her.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.