Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All characters are purely fictional.

Copyright reserved





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Calloused fingers grabbed my wrists and hoisted them above my head as he continued to drive into me. The rhythmic thumping of the headboard against the drywall of his bedroom was the only thing--besides the thick hand wrapped loosely around my throat--anchoring me in reality as Ryan Morris sexed me into the next dimension.

Had I known that the sex would be this good, I would have never run away from him as many times as I had over the past few months. Hell, I probably wouldn’t have stayed in that god-awful relationship with that useless fucktard of an ex-boyfriend for as long as I had. Five years of my life had been wasted on empty promises, no commitment, and mediocre sex when I could have been enjoying this toe-curling, earth-shattering, mind-numbing bliss.

What a fool I’d been.

“Say it, darlin’. Say you’re mine,” Ryan panted from above me as he rolled his hips into me again.

A strangled cry escaped my throat as he hit my g-spot again. I was close.

Releasing his grip on my wrists, Ryan delivered a hard slap to my clit, before driving into me harder than ever before.  I shrieked again as stars danced across my vision.

“Say. It.”

My voice came out much raspier than I expected as I struggled to talk amidst the waves of pleasure racking my body. “I’m yours.”

“And you’re never running away from me again, are you?”

I shook my head quickly. “No,”

“Good girl” he purred before thrusting into me one last time before my orgasm slammed through me like a freight train.

Arching my back high off the bed, I let out a loud moan at the overwhelming sensation. Ryan continued, to slam into me, chasing his own release before spilling his seed into my weeping core. Gasping, he pressed my rigid body against the rock hard planes of his chest, before peppering wet kisses across my face and neck.

Yes, I was Ryan Morris’ girl alright and guessing by the way he was sucking and nipping at my neck, he wouldn’t be letting me forget it any time soon either.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.