[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

After their breakup Evangeline returns John's key and learns something that rocks her to the core.  Will they ever recover?


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Original
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10738 Read: 17406
Published: January 06 2019 Updated: January 21 2019

1. Telling the Truth by magensby [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1546 words)

John tells Evangeline and Natalie something that he has kept secret from the both of them.  How will they react and where will that leave Evangeline and John?

2. Telling the Truth Part 2 by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1070 words)

John meets with Antonio and discusses the DNA report.  Tempers flare.

3. A Plan of Action by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (613 words)

Well since John has insisted that he accompany Antonio to Evangeline’s apartment clearly he disregards Evangeline’s assertion that she has nothing more to say to him. My goodness, if he had been this forceful in being in her company before the break-up perhaps they would still be a couple.  When Evangeline left his apartment she really did not seem in the mood for talking with John. Troubles may brew again for these two.

4. Disruptions and delays by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (740 words)

Working on Christian's case proves not easy task for Evangeline and add to that the frustration of her relationship with John.

5. A New Year and New Opportunities by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (889 words)

Will Evangeline finally get her well earned rest or is trouble brewing just on the horizon?  Surprises are ahead for our lovely lady lawyer.

6. Love Rekindled by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1949 words)

What do we have here?  There's a new man in town who has his eyes on Evangeline? She is about due for a tall, cool glass of hotness but is he friend or is he foe?  Only time will tell. 

7. The Light of Love by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (637 words)

The relationship grows and only good things are in store for Evangeline and Ian.

8. The next course of action by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2148 words)

Evangeline and Ian are engaged so what happens now?

9. Regrets, recriminations and rejoicing by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (809 words)

Llanview residents react to the engagement announcement of Evangeline and Ian.

10. The wedding and beyond by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (337 words)

Llanview's loss in London's gain.  Evangeline Williamson becomes Evangeline Baxter.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.