[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Aftermath (noun)

1. the consequences or after-effects of a significant unpleasant event.

2. new grass growing after mowing or havest.

The (very) short story of Ephraim and Helen. 

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Character Death, Original Characters, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3412 Read: 3119
Published: May 29 2019 Updated: June 24 2019
Story Notes:

It's been forever and a day since I last wrote anything and to be entirely honest, this story is not new either. I never posted it though. It was to be part of my (now deleted) Forces series with Memorae and Gravity. 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. 1. Helen by Valhalla [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1248 words)

Hoping that finding and editing this story will bring back poor Museworth Musington to life!

2. Ephraim by Valhalla [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2164 words)

Ah! Love and loss is so bitter sweet. Feelings are so complicated! Good and bad, sweet and sour mixing together. 

We get Helen's perspective of that nigth and her feelings for Ephraim.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.