Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


April 23rd 2019

"Mom can Miss Vaughn come to my first communion?"

"Who?"

"Mom you know Miss Vaughn" Nicky insisted, "she's Dad's assistant"

If looks could make a room cold; the one Gianna gave was below zero

"Nicky we have plenty if our family and friends coming already"

"Miss Vaughn is my friend too Mom"

"Dad Miss Vaughn can come can't she?"

"I'm sure she'll appreciate the invite Nicky" Dominic replied

"Can you give her this invite then?" he asked his father as he pulled out an envelope from his school bag.

"Dominic John Jr where did you get that extra invitation from?" Gianna demanded

"It's just one invitation" Dominic intervened "I'll give it to her okay buddy"

Dominic gave Nicky a wink and the little boy smiled

"The bus is here" Gianna said rather curtly "let's get you outside"

 

"What else are you going to ‘give' that slut you call an assistant?" Gianna asked as they watched Nicky board the school bus with the other neighborhood kids.

"Really Gianna?"

"Yes really" she snapped back "our son is barely eight years old and how old is that bitch? Thirty-three? What is she a pedophile?"

"Patrice is the complete opposite of that and you know it" Dominic replied

Dominic honestly didn't think that Gianna understood how much of an influence Patrice has had on Nicky. She watched the little baby when there were days that Dominic had no choice but to bring him to the office. He had seen her gently rocking his stroller was she typed on her desktop at the same time.

Patrice probably changed more of Nicky's diapers than Gianna ever did. As Nicky grew into a toddler Patrice even brought coloring books and little games to play by her desk so he wouldn't be bored.

Hell Dominic had to rely on Patrice to help him with Nicky's fifth birthday party one summer because Gianna supposedly had to go out of town for that weekend for a business trip. To this day Dominic didn't know what kind of business trip was that important for her to dip out on their son's birthday.

"Doing an awful lot for you not to be fucking her" Gianna retorted

"We've been married for eleven years Gianna I've always been faithful to you" he stressed "Patrice is a friend from middle school she's practically like a sister to me and nothing more you know that"

Dominic gently pulled Gianna inside the house closing the door behind them and immediately pressed his body against her backside. Gianna sighed as she felt her husband's slowing growing erection poke at her ass.

"Um don't you have to go to work?" she teased

"Not for another hour" he chuckled moving her long chestnut hair to the side and he began kissing her neck

"You've always been a horny bastard"

"And you've always been too damn sexy"

Dominic slid his hand around Gianna's hips and rubbed her abdomen lovingly

"If I fuck you right now what's the chance of getting another bun in this oven?"

Gianna immediately recoiled at those words and wriggled out of his arms

"Dom seriously?"

"Honey you know how much I want another child" he said "Nicky was a miracle we didn't think would happen because of my low sperm count and with his first communion coming up he's growing up so fast I want him to have a brother or sister"

Gianna looked annoyed and disgusted

"I fucking hated being pregnant I'm not doing that again"

"You told me when Nicky turned two we'd start trying again" Dominic said "and here we are almost seven years later"

"I can change my mind if I want" she replied almost defensively

"I'm your husband when were you planning on telling me?"

Gianna didn't say anything but she did distance herself from Dominic and he sighed

"We'll talk about this later okay?"

"Sure" she said dismissively as if she were trying to brush it off as a light topic

 

"Oh I'd love to come" Patrice smiled as she read the beautiful glossy invitation

"Nicky will be happy to hear that" Dominic replied, "he really wants you to be there"

"Of course I can't believe how fast he's growing up first communion already?" she beamed "I remember when he took his first steps right in the office he was only nine months old"

Dominic remembered because Patrice hardly ever raised her voice in the office and when he heard her call him to her desk to see his chubby cheeked son slowly stand on his two feet.

Particularly Dominic remembered the way Patrice's own face lit up when she saw Nicky take those first steps. The look on her face still stuck with him to this day it was a look that should have been on Gianna's face.

Dominic was able to record a video of it on his phone to show his wife later who didn't look impressed like Patrice had. Gianna's only response was that it was good and maybe he'll lose the baby rolls. It was sad that his friend from childhood was more excited about his son walking than his own wife.

Dominic never asked Patrice about her personal life but he was curious if she was seeing anyone. By their age most of their peers were now either settled or settling down and he could tell that she wanted to be in that wife and mother role.

"I guess I'm going to have to get him a present"

"You being there is a present besides his birthday is right around the corner"

"I know but this is a milestone"

"Trice?"

"Patrice"

"You know I do miss calling you that"

"It's not professional"

"Patrice I'm asking you this as a friend; are you seeing anyone?"

She put the invitation down and Dominic swore he saw her cheeks blush even though it was hard to tell with her cinnamon brown complexion.

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that you seem to love Nicky and I'm getting a maternal vibe from you"

"Nicky's a sweet kid anyone would love him" she replied trying to stir the conversation back to his son

"Patrice that's not answering my question and you know it"

"No reason" she insisted "I just haven't found the one yet"

Dominic decided to humor her a little

"Well are you actively looking and seeking out for him?"

"A little.....but it's just that....well.... never mind"

"What is it Trice?"

"It's Patrice"

The two of them grew silent and Patrice tried to get back to her work but Dominic said very softly in a low voice

"We've been through so much together"

".....I know"

"Mr. Gallo you have a contractor on the line for you" Tammy Paulette announced butting her head into the office breaking the tension between them

"Thanks Tammy I'll get right on it" Dominic replied "I'll come back later for the reports okay?"

"Okay"

However Patrice knew exactly what Dominic meant by that but she chose to ignore the double meaning. As soon as Dominic left the office Tammy gave Patrice a knowing twisted smirk.

It was a smirk that had been haunting her for almost eight years.

Tammy knew that Patrice was in the bathroom the day Gianna spilled the beans and if she were to mutter even a single word about Nicky's true paternity she'd be out of this job before she could blink.

More importantly Dominic's heart would be broken.

 

"AHH FUCK! YES SAL! YES!"

"I'm going to cum real soon doll face" he sneered in her ear as he sped up the pace for the impending orgasm.

"Oh....Oh....OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING!"

Salvatore Lombardi gave one final pump inside of Gianna Gallo's pussy and he exploded inside her with his seed splashing inside of her. The two of them were coming down from their orgasm giving each other wet kisses as the sweat poured down their faces.

"How is it that pussy so tight even after a baby?" he chuckled

"I have secrets" Gianna smirked as she got off his lap and pulled her panties back up her skirt "besides that was almost eight years ago"

Salvatore leaned back in his chair after zipping his pants back up and proceeded to light a cigarette.

"Eight years huh?" he chuckled "how's my boy?"

Gianna froze but she knew very well what Salvatore meant by that. He wasn't the one raising Nicky but he was the one who fathered him but she had grown accustomed to Dominic being Nicky's father. After all it wasn't Lombardi's name on the birth certificate.

Nicky didn't look like Salvatore but he sure didn't look like Dominic either. He looked like Gianna for the most part. However genetics are a strange thing and Nicky could very well look end up looking like Salvatore, as he grows older; he already had those steel grey Lombardi eyes.

"Nicky's doing good he's finishing up second grade and his first communion is in a few weeks" she said as if this were a normal conversation

"Really?" Salvatore chuckled rather amused by this "where is being held at?"

"Saint Mary's of Immaculate Conception"

"The one on Pine Street?"

"That's the one"

Salvatore chuckled "It seems very appropriate and fitting that my boy is getting his first communion at the Immaculate Conception"

"Well Dom and I did baptize him there so it felt proper"

"How is Gallo anyway?" Salvatore teased "does he like playing daddy?"

Gianna felt guilty and dirty when he said that because deep down inside she knew she was wrong.

"Dominic is a great father" she insisted

"I bet he is" Salvatore chuckled "I bet he feels like a real man huh? Having a son with that low sperm count of his"

"Apple doesn't far from the tree" Salvatore said flicking off some extra ash from the cigarette butt "his old man wasn't very careful and ended up getting whacked"

Gianna knew what that meant too. Dominic and Salvatore had an ugly history that went far back to when they were kids and it had a lot to do with Dominic's father's death. To this day Dominic didn't like to talk about his father's death and would shut it down as soon as it was brought up.

"Dominic is a good man" she insisted

"For now" Salvatore said now crunching the cigarette down in the ash tray "but those Gallos are a funny bunch and I'd hate to see my boy become a bastard"

"I have to go" Gianna said getting her purse and her heels on "school lets out soon and I have to be home in time to take Nicky to baseball pr---"

"I'll be at my boy's communion" Salvatore announced cutting her off

"Sal I don't know if that's a good idea"

"Come on after all I'm an old friend of Gallo"

Gianna bit her lip contemplating if it was a good idea or not. Salvatore didn't really see that much of Nicky outside of the videos and photos she shared of him. In fact it would be the first time Salvatore would even see Nicky in person.

"You'll have to sit in one the back pews in the sanctuary" she replied "all the front ones are already taken up by family"

"I am family"

"Sal you know what I mean"

"Hey easy you know I'm just teasing" he said smacking her on the ass "so I'll see you around?"

"Perhaps"

"There is no perhaps you will" Salvatore insisted "because apparently Gallo hasn't been giving it to you good since you come scratching at my office door every weekday afternoon like a cat in heat"

Salvatore was right. While Dominic was a generous unselfish and sweet lover he was not the fuck you on the desk, chair, and against the door beast that Salvatore was. 

There was just something so exciting and wrong about the adultery that Gianna was committing behind her husband's back.

"Am I right?" he smirked

"I'll see you around Sal"

"You too Gianna"

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.