Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Uhura's World Series-Looking Sexy

"Char! Can you believe it!" Nyota jumping up and down.

"Shore leave! Hallelujah!" shouts Char.

"Three glorious days of relaxation," Eve says, smiling from ear to ear.

"Girl, we need to pack!" suggest Charlene

"No Char lets get a game plan first."

"How about clubbing?" suggest Eve.

"Yeah, we could, and let's go to the beach! I've been dying to wear this two-piece I have!" says Nyota.

"So, we have clubbing and to the beach. Sounds like a plan." Eve added as she clapped her hands.

Charlene jumps in: "I'll make the hotel reservation for three nights!"

"Yeah, before they get overbooked, and we won't have a place to stay," added Nyota.

"Let's get packing then," says Eve.

The three women left to their quarters to start packing and making a reservation for the trip.

It was easy for Nyota, she went through her closet for her sexiest outfits that have any reflection of green in it. She dove in her dresser to find her swimsuit and pulls it out. She wants to make sure it still fits, Nyota tries it on, and it fits like a glove. The key-lime colored top pushed up her breast, and she made sure the backside covered her butt. She rushed over to her jewelry box and pulled out her favorite jaded hoop earrings and held them up to her ears to match. Nyota put them on and stood in front of the full-length mirror and posed.

Her door opens, and a tall man, with piercing eyes, and pointed ears comes in. He sees a figure posing in front of the mirror. Spock's eyes are focused on the lack of material over her breast and butt. Nyota turns to see him staring at her.

"Spock what a surprise, I wasn't expecting you," Nyota says sultry, her eyes looking at him seductively.

"Are you going somewhere?" Spock asks quizzically.

"Yes, the girls and I are going on shore leave for a couple of days, we are going to some clubs and the beach."

Spock stares at her attire and not pleased at what he sees. He looks around her room to see other clothing spewed about, clothes that would attract other males to Nyota's attention. He did not like that, he didn't like sharing his woman with any man.
Nyota sees him glancing around her room, eyeing the selected clothes. Spock made it perfectly clear that their relationship was discreet, no one knew that they were seeing each other.

"Interesting for the day?" :Spock looking at her suspiciously.

"No, we are staying a couple of days in a hotel."

"We?"

"Eve, Charlene and I. Why are you questioning me? I'm a big girl.": snaps Nyota.

"I did not realize you would take leave for such an extended time."

"Why Spock, do you want to come with us?" Nyota says slyly.

Spock walks over to her bed and lifts up one of her garments and examines, it was short, revealing, and very seductive. He didn't like the idea that his woman would be displaying herself in such a way that it bothered him. He picks up the next outfit, it was the same. It too would draw attention to her. He already has seen the effects that Nyota has on others in just her uniform. The men of the ship are naturally attracted to her. He contemplates her romping around on shore leave, it was unacceptable.

"Nyota, you should reconsider your apparel for shore leave."

"Why?" snapped Nyota.

"It's not acceptable." Spock says sternly.

"Look here mister, we just dating, we are not exclusive!" Nyota places her hand on her hips, snapping back at Spock.
"You can't tell me what to do!"

Spock took two swift steps and was in front of her, grabs her shoulder, leans in, and gives her a deep kiss. Nyota tries to back off and resist, then she feels his hands roam around her back and waist. She starts to moan as she sinks deeper into his arms and kisses.

Spock's thoughts are ruthless, the idea that some male attempting to take what is his danced in his mind. He broke the kiss, stood back, Nyota's body responding as if she was drunk, and lazily looks at him. He removes her top and bottom of her swimsuit with the slight of his hand.
Nyota reaches for her green earring to take off, Spock stops her.

"Leave them, they are the only things that are appropriate on you."
And they continue with their lovemaking.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.